Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six

Can the new version be played through OA?

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

How about seal team six?

Thanks for the Updates.

So far, ACE version 3 is OK with OA combined.

Having problems with ACE 2 but working on it.

Noticed:

With the OA combined version, a night scope is needed with TWS or NVscope but are not included in the weapons loadouts nor cache.

Ace 3 Op Dark Espionage.

No complaints here! Loving the campaigns......for the 3rd time around!

Edited by Kommiekat

Thanks for the awesome campaigns! Absolutely loving every moment with the Six :)

Just a noobish question: How can I add more weapons to my stock in the campaign? I would love to get some cool sniper rifles (like Cheytac) to play with in Seal Team Six, but for some reason they don't appear on the gear menu. The rifles work fine in Armory..

I am in the first mission of Campaign 4 (non-ACE version), where you are supposed to take out an insurgent camp and a motor pool. Supposedly you have air support, but whenever I try to call them in on the motor pool, they just fly over twice, drop no bombs, and RTB. Is there something I'm missing here? I select Air Strike --> Fixed Wing --> LGB (something like that) and it asks me to mark the spot on the map. I click the map, it marks the spot, sends in what looks to be an F-22, and it makes a couple pretty high speed passes and heads home.

Help please?

I am in the first mission of Campaign 4 (non-ACE version), where you are supposed to take out an insurgent camp and a motor pool. Supposedly you have air support, but whenever I try to call them in on the motor pool, they just fly over twice, drop no bombs, and RTB. Is there something I'm missing here? I select Air Strike --> Fixed Wing --> LGB (something like that) and it asks me to mark the spot on the map. I click the map, it marks the spot, sends in what looks to be an F-22, and it makes a couple pretty high speed passes and heads home.

Help please?

Please download the new version which fixes this issue.

http://www.filefront.com/17249482/SEALTEAMSIX4 V1.8.7z

Gotta say i love the first mission of ST6 but im running into a problem. Upon completing the mission when i click continue at the statistics screen the game freezes. I ended the process of arma 2 in my task manager and fired it up again and when i tried the ST6 campaign again i had unlock mission two. But when i click play the game freezes again. Any thoughts?

Hey Sick,

Any way to upload an mp3 file of Wardog saying " Must be the dude who tried to kill the commander."............??

Gotta love Wardog! He's a classic.

Hey Sick,

Any way to upload an mp3 file of Wardog saying " Must be the dude who tried to kill the commander."............??

Gotta love Wardog! He's a classic.

http://www.filefront.com/17259030/e23.mp3 :D

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Gotta say i love the first mission of ST6 but im running into a problem. Upon completing the mission when i click continue at the statistics screen the game freezes. I ended the process of arma 2 in my task manager and fired it up again and when i tried the ST6 campaign again i had unlock mission two. But when i click play the game freezes again. Any thoughts?

You definitely do not have a addon installed correctly. What mission are you trying to load?

Hey sick, as it turns out you were right about not having a mod installed. For all of those having the game freeze when they click on the continue screen or to load up a mission your most likely missing a mod the campaign is dependant on. I used the console to unlock all the missions in the campaign and selected replay and the game at least tried to lauch the mission but was unable to do so because i didnt have robert hammers mk_18 mod installed. So for those of you having trouble identifying what mod you are missing give this console trick a shot.

Now sometimes when i load my progress in a mission im getting an error saying im missing the ace-sys-attachments file in robert hammers HK416 mod. Im positive ive downloaded and install the non ace version. Any insight?

Hey thanks for the updated version. Is there any possibility to have the ace-version (ST64) updated as well? That would be rad! Cheers

Hi,

Non-Ace version, stuck in "Operation Dead Chill":

-I'm on top of the tower, I take down the doctor, then from the HQ they tell me to "assassinate cpt. Victor Sushko, arriving from the norteast via convoy leaving Norinsk".

-After this two pick-ups with armed guys arrive from Norinsk. I take them down too, but after this nothing else happens... apparently Victor Sushko is in a white sedan which is nowhere to be seen.

-I then approach Norinsk and the mark saying "NPF captain" and the distance, but when I come within 200 and something meters I got a "mission failed - strayed from objective".

Any help?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by paolo2015

Sick1, can you update all seal missions with alice packs?

Anybody has played first STS4 and then STS1-3?

Is it still fun? Or you are spoiled or something like that?

Thanks!

Hey all! Sorry I haven't replied on here. I've been super busy working on ST6 5 DEVGRU. It's going to be a massive campaign with optional bonus objectives affecting game play. It will take place on Dula and feature a new enemy. I've got a lot of work done and it surpasses ST64 big time.

@ paolo2015, I guess try and revert. The white sedan must have blown up or something random. That is the only real bug that i forgot to fix, and will in the next update. You will love playing through the first three if you enjoyed ST4. There are some awesome missions in those campaigns. ST61 was my first campaign, but it still is good. The only thing lacking from the first three is cut-scenes. My favorite is 2 and 3.

@ Sig is that an Ace feature?

Hey all! Sorry I haven't replied on here. I've been super busy working on ST6 5 DEVGRU. It's going to be a massive campaign with optional bonus objectives affecting game play. It will take place on Dula and feature a new enemy. I've got a lot of work done and it surpasses ST64 big time.

again? damn man you just spamming us with all of these campagins :p.

@ Sig is that an Ace feature?
I think he means the OA backpacks

Campaign 2, Non-Ace, cannot load Operation Daring Blitz!

I even restarted and repeated the previous mission (Forrest Rain), but when I finish it I get stuck and cannot proceed, and all the time I have to ctrl-alt-canc!

please help

Sick1, it is possible to put alice packs into the older Seal campaigns and bring it inline with CO?

Campaign 2, Non-Ace, cannot load Operation Daring Blitz!

I even restarted and repeated the previous mission (Forrest Rain), but when I finish it I get stuck and cannot proceed, and all the time I have to ctrl-alt-canc!

please help

I even tried "reinstalling" Campaigns 1-3 v.1.0 (previously I had v1.1), but, still, when I finish Forest Rain I get stucked! It's really frustrating, cause I was really enjoying the campaign!

Hey everybody. I'm currently working on the next campaign so sorry for the late reply's.

@ paolo2015 Make sure your Panthera is up to date along with other addons.

@ SIg yes I can, but I'm thinking about using the Tier one guys because they can use the back packs. The Seal addon is not up to date with the backs.