Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six

Hi - I've just downloaded the latest Seal Team Six 4, along with the necessary addons (and not the optional ones).

I'm playing the first mission. In the briefing I select my gear including the laser designator but when I land in the chopper all my gear has been reset to standard and the laser designator removed from my inventory.

If I look in the crates where I land there is no designator.

I've tried continuing with the mission but when I call an airstrike the aircraft just flies overhead without dropping anything (I assume because it needs me to designate targets?).

Please help!!

Thanks.

Hey Sick,

Nice campaigns, I finished ST1, 2 and 3 and enjoyed them.

Now I'm playing ST4 but I have a little problem, I don't know if it is normal but in the mission Cold Dawn, that Gredenko dude runs away and I can't interrogate him.

Hey Sick1, playing your latest campaign and its pretty much the coolest thing I've played yet. I'll have to DL and play the other ones as well the delta campaign. I havent gotten to shoot much since most of the time theres so much grass everywhere I cant see anything, AI's getting most of the action...lol..

Anyhow I only have one request that you could think about... How bout halo or haho team insertions? maybe it wouldnt work with the whole team but I'm sure you could figure something cool out. I figure they are SEALs, it would just be really fun to have the whole team dropped in far from their objective and have one of your little mini campaign missions where whatever they brought is all they have.

And that mission with just a sniper all alone halo'd in was pretty cool and partially impossible lol. Either way thanks a lot, these missions are great. Your stuff is top notch.

As side note I am not able to equip two weapons in the ace loadout at the beginning of the mission. I pick a weapon but the put on back option never lights up, does anyone know what the deal is here? Id really like to take two specialized weapons. Maybe something simple I think.

Sick1, is it possible to also update all Arma2 capmaigns with blastcore?

@ horrgakx, I'm not sure what is happening. I will look into though.

@Bkp, hes not supposed to run away. I guess try hitting him in the leg. I'll look into it.

@WildFire8, I haven't played Ace in a while. I'll need ot look into it.

@Sig, Are you getting erros? I haven't tried it yet with Blastcore. I'm pretty busy working on SEAL Team Six Devgru. I might redo st64 and bring it up to date with CO, but that might be after Devgru. Devgru is going to kick some major ass compared to ST64.

I will be fixing any bugs within these campaigns as well as releasing updated versions for OA hopefully in the next day or two.

I'm currently looking for some voice actors for the campaign. All the roles are very short. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks guys and merry Christmas!!

Edited by Sick1

I dont think I could help you with the voice acting as I'm English. I'm using blastcore and all the sub files that come with it; also fire and smoke. I do like playing through your seal team campaigns, but it would be great to play them through OA.

I look forward to when you bring them up to date. And of course Devgru.:D

I was wondering Sick1 if you could give an option on the single mission of your capmaigns as you can choose to play as a single player or choose to have a squad?

Just to give the missions more playability?

@Bkp, hes not supposed to run away. I guess try hitting him in the leg. I'll look into it.

After running around after that guy like a headless chicken, I entered the house and the dialog started even if he wasn't there

Im getting an error when I click on single player> campaigns: No entry 'Campaigns\Seal Team Six Gold v1.1\description.ext.Campaign'.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this issue? Thanks.

when i start the campaigh im getting the game main menu inside the gameplay?

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

when i start the campaigh im getting the game main menu inside the gameplay

hi!!, i have use the search button in this treadh but i don't see an answer for my problem: i read that Zeus AI break the missions (and its true, because i use silenced weapons with silenced ammo and i do headshots and all the enemies spot me), so i tried GL4 because have better silent effects, but when i start a new mission, the Gl4 start running, and when the HQ end the conversation in the screen displays a messages telling me the mission is complete, when i go to the coast the mission end. I tried combining Gl4 + slx+ zeus ai + ace, for better realism in all missions (but i still don't know if it works well), and the gl4 is still causing me this problem anyone can help me?, the problem is in the first mission in the first campaing

Hey everybody. Sorry for my absence, I've been buys working on the next SEAL Team six campaign, and its almost finished;). As soon has that's done, I will update my previous campaigns to Combined ops. And after that is finished I have an awesome campaign in the works. I've recorded all of the audio and music from SOCOM 2, and will be recreating the entire campaign using combined ops.!! Thanks everyone.

No worries, it's a lot of work on your plate :)

@Sick1

That's all good news. I play all campaigns that you made, all are very good.

What is new in Seal Team Six 1-4 CO versions: weapons from Arrowhead, small cosmetic fixes :) or something else ?

@tom3kb, in all honesty you are not going to even care about my old campaigns when you play my new one. The new one contains ten campaign missions, and 9 secondary missions that effect how the campaign missions play out.

Wow that sounds impressive. Can´t wait to test this

About new campaign, very interesting :-).

About yours old seal team 6 campaings,

sometimes i like to go back too campaings that i alredy end. Refreshing my memories :).

@tom3kb, in all honesty you are not going to even care about my old campaigns when you play my new one. The new one contains ten campaign missions, and 9 secondary missions that effect how the campaign missions play out.

Stop! You are torturing me!

Stop! You are torturing me!

If he were a woman, I'd call him a Woody Teaser. :eek:

SEAL Team SIX baby!!

It's almost done, but I'm commenting on the Kill of UBL. It was the Seals you know;)

How long have we got to wait for the next campaign?

I cant wait for yours next campaign sick1 :)