Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six

Two Chinooks went in with the stealthy Blackhawks. Originally they were going to hover around in Afghan airspace and pop in in case things went to hell, but Obama ordered them to go with the assault team instead because he didn't want the assault team to have to wait for reinforcements.

This has to be true because theres no way the assault team got out in 38 minutes if they had to wait on a backup evac chopper.

How far have you got with completion Sick1?

Pretty far man, i hoping to really get it done by next week after school end for me. It will be worth the wait;)

Any news sick1 on the new release?

Pretty far man, i hoping to really get it done by next week after school end for me. It will be worth the wait;)

Please refer to 0:30 seconds.

KhYazY79YXo

Awesome to hear it's coming along, if you need a beta tester drop me a line :)

I will be sending out scripts to some voice actors soon, after I receive all files, it should be out within a few days. I've easily spent over a thousand hours on this one, and it's going to be worth the wait. I've been pondering what units you guys think will best represent ST6. I'd love to hear what addon you guys think i should use.

OMG, You campaign Makers are killing me. First the Team Shadow Campaign, then Zippers Blood on the Sand, after that SaOKs Grimm reaper (which I just started) and now ST6? Damn you guys, I have other games waiting to be played. :p

I´m really looking foward to this. Maybe I´ll even play through all the ST6 campaigns so far If I feel like it. (Hopefully not, I have still other games to play)

. I'd love to hear what addon you guys think i should use.

Well, I for one would like to see something with the AC-130.

I tried it out on an SP mission that came out recently as a call in.

Wouldn't mind being inside as an operator using the FLIR (sp?) set up.

And

Chinese. Chinese units. About time to get them going.

Lastly, the dune buggies. That would be cool.

Don´t put too much addons in it! (but yes, the AC-130 would be kind of cool)

Hey guys, I really meant what unit addon should I use, such as McNools Tier 1 guys.

Hey guys, I really meant what unit addon should I use, such as McNools Tier 1 guys.

TIER1 guys from McNools are top notch but for undercover missions.

Standard "battle" outfit is well rappresented by MASSI's Navy SEALs or TF86 but MASSI's are OA compatible.

EDIT:tried out some SEALs unit.

Best "battle" SEALs in heavy gear--->TF86

Best Undercover op SEALs----->TIER1 (NO QUESTION about it!)

Best "scuba" SEALs ----->Merc by Snarpshordel

IMHO.

Edited by Isola

If only TF86 SEALs were OA compatible ... I think the Ace version might work if you just give them all OA guns from the get go. That way there wont be any error no Ace M4 found messages, and they'll work just fine, but I haven't tested this.....

Otherwise I'd say it depends on the type of mission ;) I love McNool's Tier 1 guys because he was undercover units, light/recce units, and "heavy" units with DCUs or ACUs, helmets, etc (just note that the units that use the custom TF86 helmets don't work with NVGs [helmets dissapear]). This way you have the best options for any type of mission.

Daveygary's Rangers are pretty BA, as well as Rhodesy's Rangers, which could easiliy be used as SEALs ;)

Well, I for one would like to see something with the AC-130.

I tried it out on an SP mission that came out recently as a call in.

Wouldn't mind being inside as an operator using the FLIR (sp?) set up.

And

Chinese. Chinese units. About time to get them going.

Lastly, the dune buggies. That would be cool.

If you are interested, you can operate Spooky AC-130s in eggbeast's GITS Evolution. Takes only one person to operate. Take the bird up to altitude, put the plane into a slow orbit, turn on autopilot and then go into the back of the plane and run the shooting gallery. Takes a bit of getting used to.

Never encountered Chinese units, but the NVPA (N Vietnamese) units in Unsung are deadly!

I rode dune buggies in a nice little Co-op Fallujah mission (it involved destroying a Takistani Army convoy inside the city ... the mission name escapes me, but I can find it). The FAVs have Little Bird backup.

Edited by MissionCreep

Thank you guys for being so patient while I polish this baby. I was just looking at the screens for Arma 3, and I can't wait for ST6 to deploy on the new engine.

Sick1, is there any chance you updating previous seal campaigns for OA?

hey sick1, im having issues trying to get the campaign to load, i have my ace updated to latest via yoma addon sync, plus the black ops and seal tf86 and panthera.

yet for some reason when im trying to start the campaign, it hangs at the screen where the difficulty and play/cancel buttons are.

any ideas as to why its not working?

I just recently learned about RPT.

Type in RPT into your RUN at START of your computer.

Open the file in NOTE.

Scroll down to the bottom of that long long list and you'll see where it says something like: Error, could not load (such and such addon)

That addon listed is the culprit. Hope this helps.

yup, managed to finally correct it, now its working :D

i tried the first two missions, i like the idea, but i dont think a 5 man seal team will be able to take out a platoon of men - operation dead kings was more balenced, but it felt static.

o well, ill keep plowing through these and see how it goes.

Glad you got it fixed Igneous01. Just a little heads up, these were my first campaigns, and i was in the process of learning alot so the quality may not be as good as my fourth campaign or Delta force. Also i wanted to create something that had a socom feel. Even though its 5 guys versus a platoon in most cases, the key is to use the tools provided and have a good game plan to complete your objective.

I like playing your earlier campaigns, are you going to upgrade any?

Yes sig, I'm going to update all of them to OA after i finish my current work;)

Looking forward to it!

Yes sig, I'm going to update all of them to OA after i finish my current work;)

any relase date? =P (i know its the 1billion dollar question!) :yay:

Yeah - No1 campaign maker - when's it coming out, and revamped classics?