Sign in to follow this  
sick1

SEAL Team Six

Ere - Sick1, have you buried your classic SP campaigns for good or are you going to revive them?

No I will update them very soon. I'm currently working ob ST4 and updates for all my campaigns. Stay tuned.

I'm having an issue, in the first campaign on Operation Kill Switch, when I try and call in an airstrike, I click on the map, it comes up with the little red x. Then the F35 shows up, flys around, gets shot at, then flys away without dropping a bomb. I've tried calling it in while the target is lazed, I've tried calling it in and then lazing the target, I've tried just calling it in with no laze. Every time the plane just flies around then RTB's (I also get the RTB message). No bomb, no nothing. Any ideas as to why this may be happening? I'm using non-ACE version.

Unfortunately if I select the campaign in the menu it says:

"No entry 'Campaigns\DevGru3.0\description.ext.campaign'"

Any ideas?

Does anyone have a fix for the crash after mission 3 in the first campaign?

I'm using the ACE version with all the RH packs installed and if I click continue Arma2 completely freezes up and I have to kill it in task manager :(

edit: I was missing the TF86 pack.

Edited by Sandy106

hi sick, ive just tried downloading and running seal team 6 1-2-3 and 4. 1-3 was the gold version and 4 was the latest non ace version. i am getting 2 major issues and a few weird script related errors in the campaigns the first is when i try to load some missions after the error " you cannot play or edit this missing as it is dependant on content that has been deleted.ard_acu_anf1". the other issue is that some missions result in a complete hang with no eoor and i have to shut arma down in the task manager. these issues do not crop up for every mission. i have tried shutting down addons 1 by 1 and it doesnt seem to help.currently im running a profile with just the seal team 6 required and optional rh mods activated, including all maps required for all the ace versions.

an example of one such issue is the first mission in ST6 4 where it crash's where the missing file error pops up, and the intro repeats and this is an infinite loop untill i crash out.

i then used the campaign command to unlock all missions and skipped to mission 2, where i ran into another issue. i am supposed to halo half way across the island from what i can tell. however, the second the mission starts i get immediately get ejected from the plane. i was damn lucky to even make it to the island. the issue is that i ended up having to attack the bridges in reverse, and if i follow the script as it is being executed, i have to blow both bridges and leave myself stuck on the far side with no crossing. i am currently trying to find a work around for this, but needless to say there appears to be a major issue there.

will ofc keep you notified of any more i find as i play the missions i can get to load up without error.

any thoughts you have as to why im getting these errors, or possible fixes would be greatly appreciated.

again, great looking campaign, really enjoyed the first one i played based in duala/takistan and am really looking forward to getting stuck into as many as i can if i can get around these bugs.

thanks from one evil son on a ***** :P