Sign in to follow this  
NSX

Red Hammer Studios addons

RHS - thought you guys were rolling the vehicles stealthy to the front and surprise all with a incredible attack. Good to see you back! :)

That was the initial plan but that way its easier to make people intrested and maybe find helpers that want to join or just work with us.

Would be nice if RHS would "stick" to the tracked APC's and MBT's since their is big lack of those on "east" side and much needed in ARMA2 universe.

Not trying to say that you shouldn't make any other addons.... like helicopters. Back in OFP/A1 those HIND's where one of the best geometry and High polygon count and post processing models I have ever seen.. much better than BIS models.

Would be nice if RHS would "stick" to the tracked APC's and MBT's since their is big lack of those on "east" side and much needed in ARMA2 universe.

Not trying to say that you shouldn't make any other addons.... like helicopters. Back in OFP/A1 those HIND's where one of the best geometry and High polygon count and post processing models I have ever seen.. much better than BIS models.

There is a lack of everything on the east side :)

The more Soviet equipment the better imho. Just need some TOS-1s and we're cooking with fire, literally. :D

Armour is one of the most important Eastern assets to me, as important as Airpower is to Western factions. Needless to say, looking forward to this one. :)

Doubtless, but still there are only two models for infantry...ridicolous.

All I can say on that is...

to quote myself:

patience.. ;)

Beautiful photos ..... awaken many memories for me ...

Keep it up guys!!

Guys, we like that you cheer us and we sincerely appreciate that, but unfortunately we can't make everything that you suggested. I'd say even more - it's bit too late for suggestions, cause we already have a list of what to do and we'll stick to that list. Possibly, it's bit disappointing, but we won't change our course on the fly.

But everyone should find something for his tastes, cars, trucks, lots of tanks and IFVs and some stunning soldiers :)

Edited by Shadow NX

tracked APC's and MBT's since their is big lack of those on "east" side and much needed in ARMA2 universe.

really ? T55, BMP1, BMP2D, T62, T64, T80B, BV, U, 2S1, BIS T90, BIS BMP2, all AK models, all other Russian constructions

i think east side has a lot of addons

there is a lack of French and etc. addons

and lack of Russian planes/heli - i agree

Russian artillery - i agree 2S3 etc.

i hope RHS will give some artillery units as Russia has a lot of 2Sx/2Sxx systems

Edited by vilas

Yes there will be a few artillery vehicles too but these will take a good while till being completed.

Funny that anytime smbdy asks for some russian stuff, most of the times Vilas gets in saying: "hey buddy look in my P'85 xxxpack! It's there along with....".

;)

Hehe a bit self promotion is allowed i guess, hes right he has tons of vehicles, weapons and soldiers ready, we make it bit different, longer development, if possible many little features and such stuff.

Something for every taste, some will prefer how Vilas does it some will prefer how we do it, its up to the individual to decide.

But we try not to make stuff that is already made by others if possible so all should be fine. :)

Quickly noticed ;)

Doesnt mean all 10 are completely different models, there are several camo variants though but i guess if i name them yet Soul will kill me ^^

very quickly :D

i admit i'm an eye candy addicted, so texts are secondary, and with such big pics...

Funny that anytime smbdy asks for some russian stuff, most of the times Vilas gets in saying: "hey buddy look in my P'85 xxxpack! It's there along with....".

;)

because community is full of new members who have no idea that addon they request - exist for few months

like on addon request topic full of "hey, any G3, any FAL" etc.

Edited by vilas

Yes, but the problem of P'85, it's 1985... No modern addon.

Well Vilas also has tons of modern addons to offer.

Yet it shouldnt really be advertised here in the RHS thread :)

Maybe NSX has one more :)

Or search through the armaholic forums, NSX posted a screen of troops there that went pretty unnoticed.

Was in the photos thread i think.

Edited by Shadow NX