Sign in to follow this  

Good one. Or how about this: the British MoD requests the Dutch government to deploy a military presence in Helmand after a British Army unit suffered heavy losses from a suicide attack. Or would that be unrealistic?

And as I wrote on the TDNL forums, awesome sreenshots. :cool:

why not just a UN Conflict, brittish and dutch units fighting side by side...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_peacekeeping_missions

why not just a UN Conflict, brittish and dutch units fighting side by side...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_peacekeeping_missions

That's what I already had in mind. The Dutch deploys part of the LMB to Helmand Valley because of the suicide attack, and then proceeds to clear north of the valley while British Army units are fighting in the south (which the players will never see of course). Anyway, the story isn't that important, as long as it's a realistic one.

Looking really good anus2020.

Oh man... :D

don't worry about enad...we're actually friends, he's just upset because he's hung like an ant...anyway more pics tonite.

aaah, the units look good, can't wait to play some of my homeland troops. I remember in OFP there was an awesome mod for dutch units.

so in Dutch, Super ik kan niet wachten ^.^

Enads pics inspired me to take some of my own so here it goes (will take two posts sorry mods!)...p.s. i got some awesome pics enad took to post up later also

This will be everything included in the final Aeneas2020 release before we fold into a full dutch mod:

Dutch Army Desert:

dutchdes1.th.jpg

Dutch Jungle troops:

dutchjungle1.th.jpg

Dutch Marines with Mich helmets:

marinemich1.th.jpg

Dutch Army Temperate:

dutchtemp1.th.jpg

Dutch KCT:

kctmich1.th.jpg

Dutch Marines:

marine1.th.jpg

I would also like to once again thank binkowki and raven dk for all their help with my modelling questions and for doing things like explaining shadow lods to me <- yes im that dumb

Whare is da fiar!?

included in the final Anus2020 release

lulwut.

ANYWAYS. They look good man. Even better ingame. :D

Love these troops, use em a lot, excellent work, thankyou.

question for u guys...do the KCT and Marines ever wear brown mich helmets?

question for u guys...do the KCT and Marines ever wear brown mich helmets?

yup

skip to 1:25

Awesome work Aeneas2020 !! Can we also expect some vehicles or do you stick with just the units ?

Awesome work Aeneas2020 !! Can we also expect some vehicles or do you stick with just the units ?

Like i said this is the final release of what i consider to be my "solo" part of the dutch mod...

let me explain what i mean by this. I was recently approached by Rhodesy77 who wants to work on some custom KCT models. On top of that i also have several other people who have been helping me with getting my units into game and who are making vehicle models. <- none of these projects are included in this release.

Because i felt it was unfair for me to keep taking all the credit i decided it would be a good idea to create a full dutch mod with vehicles, aircraft and units.

However seeing as i already had these units at 90% complete i thought i would release them anyway before returning and including everything else as a full blown mod. I hope that makes sense.

Edited by Aeneas2020

hawt.

a6cea6f6.jpg

Edited by Enad

hawt.

a6cea6f6.jpg

Big thank you to dasquade and TF86 (ardvarkb) for providing the MICH helmet accessories. :D you guys rock!

Aeneas, i have a question, Quite crude...

Can we have this plane added to the Dutch Unit's for the future..?

Why...? Well. we never going to buy the JSF LOL

This plane is the thing we will need it over our head's to keep bad guys away!

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10189

Hope for some response from the dutch guy's hehehehehe

WE GAAN DAT DING NIET KOPEN NEE !!!!

We hebben de EuroFighter!!! it's our's OUR's Europe as one. :D

Mwhuhahahahahhaa ahemmm.... hmmmm good beer tonite lol...

Laters..

Aint the dutch airforce's only fighter the F16 ?

Yes but it's getting old, and we not buying the JSF......Crisis is on the hand

And if the netherlands wants to get out of the Crisis, thats the best thing to buy instead

of that JSF where the cost's dont stop to rise and rise ... The Eurofighter is a European theater close combat plane for the job....like the A-10 it wil be of better use than the JSF

Eurofighters, and Apache's..... those will rule on the dutch frontline....

Mac out.... hehehehe

That might just be your perception but afaik this isnt sure to happen.

I think the last thing you need to do to get out of a crisis is to spend even more money :p

Unless you have some hard evidence this is just speculation.

It is it is hehehehe.. speculation....

And yes, the crisis might change things quite radicaly....

BTW....? is that AA in ArmA2 Solved, time to get some real AA gear in game for the dutch guys... Leopard AA tank (PRTL) dutch version, the AA Gepard is the German Leopard version..

Better thant the vulcan stuff thats only good to smash mosquitos busing around ur head

LOL

Well i will create a seperate thread when we start full blown production on the dutch mod but i doubt we'll put anything in that isn't either already in service or 100% confirmed that it's going to be there.

It is it is hehehehe.. speculation....

And yes, the crisis might change things quite radicaly....

BTW....? is that AA in ArmA2 Solved, time to get some real AA gear in game for the dutch guys... Leopard AA tank (PRTL) dutch version, the AA Gepard is the German Leopard version..

Better thant the vulcan stuff thats only good to smash mosquitos busing around ur head

LOL

I believe its best to focus on vehicles and such "in service" at this moment, The PRTL is already gone out of the dutch armed forces, same as the Hawk. The mobile AA we have now is the Fennek AA.