Sign in to follow this  

hey Aeneas2020..

everything okay with u,

are u still alive and breathing ?? :)

may i ask u a question??

are u still working on / planning to work on that full dutch modification u mentioned bevore ??

hope we hear from u soon..

OK guys, first of all, thanks for the addon, looks great (on the pics), cus i have a big problem because i'm a great fuckin noob yeah, so this is what i did, i made a mod folder called @dutchforces and in the folder i created the folder addons, i put all the .pbo's and the other ones (not the bikey's but the other ones i forgot the name of = S) in the addons folder, so my arma launcher does detect it and opens it, but when i place these guys somewhere on the map in the editor, it only loads the KCT Rifleman and KCT Teamleader, so thats fucked. so i need some help please, cus i'm dutch and i love holland and our army, and i would like to have it = P BTW, ik have arma OA.

Greetz = D

@Nielsspaceface

To fix this buy Arma 2.

This addon was made only for Arma 2.

hi Aeneas,

is this mod playable with these other mods?

-RH M14, M4/M16

-GLT Missiles

-Camels (planes)

-Chechen Rebels

-Chechen Russians

-(Chechen/Russian pack) AK47 variants weapons pack

-Russian (desert)

-Russian Mechanised (desert)

-Sahrani Seguridad

-Takistan National Army (desert)

-USMC Soldiers (desert)

-Tier One operators

-Desert Mercs & BlackOps

-DanishArmy v1.1

cause my clan (The Naked Fanatics) made a mod pack a few months ago. we removed the dutch forces (:() because they where solving errors. I couldn't play a mission created (by me) with BAF no dutch units at all because we had a erorr about a dutch rifleman.

ow and we are using Combined Operations. but I have played this mod (on CO) in I think it was October 2010 and everything was working fine.

Aeneas hasn't been on the forums in 10 months, I don't think there will be an update any time soon, and he also won't be able to answer your question.

My suggestion would be to try the Dutch mod with the addons you listed, one at a time. If none of them work, or the Dutch mod doesn't work by itself, it may be an issue caused by one of the latest patches, but if that's not the case you will be able to isolate which addon is conflicting, and remove it if desired.

Aeneas hasn't been on the forums in 10 months

ow ok

My suggestion would be to try the Dutch mod with the addons you listed, one at a time. If none of them work, or the Dutch mod doesn't work by itself, it may be an issue caused by one of the latest patches, but if that's not the case you will be able to isolate which addon is conflicting, and remove it if desired.

ok will do.

Royal Netherlands Army (Dutch Army)

Version: 5.2

By: Aeneas2020

====================================================================================================================

Special Thanks To/ Contributors: Binkowski,Dimitri_Harkov, Raven DK, Enad, Animal Mother, Dasquade, Ardvarkb, Eki, Robert Hammer, DDAM Mod

and finally the dutch community

====================================================================================================================

OFPEC Tag: A2020

Let me just add here a HUGE thank you to the contributors especially those people who let me include their work in a dutch.pbo to stop there being

required addons! You guys rock!!!!!

i have a question can you port or transfer the royal netherlands army to arma 1 because iam pretty much new to the game and i don't have a great pc and having money to buy a new one or if you know how to do it

greeds Germen