Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta!

Newageguerilla has Server down since the last update, anyone else experiencing Problems since yesterday?

Just don't use "Execute AUTO", but just "Execute". Then you can always just use option 2 from the launcher.

You'll be much faster if you always use "Execute Auto" though, so finish that coffee and start reading :P

(With 20 mods selected, but only 2 mod updates available, Execute Auto will take you for example 10 seconds, and Execute will take you 3-5 minutes)

Did anybody else experience the same problem? With ACE i cannot load any saved mission. Saved with the same version (187), but cannot load it.

Talking about SP of course.

Yes i noticed this last night on "Trial by Fire"

Could not load old saves, and could not load any new saves created while playing ACE.

Machine just kept freezing.

Just don't use "Execute AUTO", but just "Execute". Then you can always just use option 2 from the launcher.

You'll be much faster if you always use "Execute Auto" though, so finish that coffee and start reading :P

(With 20 mods selected, but only 2 mod updates available, Execute Auto will take you for example 10 seconds, and Execute will take you 3-5 minutes)

Ah ok gotcha! Thanks Sickboy for clarifying. :)

First I would like to congratulate the employees of A.C.E.2 Mod!! The ACE2 Mod is of the quality and the extent as we in from ArmA1 know and had expected.

:jump_clap:

Also I would like to apologise for relatively bad English.

Should the thread be wrong here, there is a range where inquiries are wished, then move this reply there or information me via PM.

I do not know whether this here also „I wishes“ thread is!?

I would have here 4 topics to which I would like to appeal with pleasure … no important error. But if necessary subjects and dots about one can talk …

The M49A1 Tripflare:

In Germany one calls it simple "ground luminous body". A high-class conversion, optimally and wonderfully if one obstructs this in missions!

Amendment: I know it only with fiercely white magnesium light, I have never seen yellowish beam of light.

M79 garnet gun:

Also this is moved again very nicely and is like the M79 from ArmA1. I think that it is a "favorite object" one of the crew members.

The question is, why the garnet gun HK69* was not moved by „Heckler & Koch“. According to mine know he is delivered in the western NATO nations and is also used there!

Are there not here reasons why this was moved?

AG36 Garnet gun:

Is planned to integrate the garnet gun AG36*? I do not know exactly whether he about American Army is used, but this holds for a very good alternative possibility to revalue standard G36.

Signal gun:

Is an alternative ammunition planned here, white star with parachute? (Therefore longer duration and slower rate of fall)

*= Please, excuses the linking of the German Wikipedia.

Hi there and thank you, ACE 2 devs, for the great gaming enhancement your mod is already, though beta, for my Arma 2.

While I managed to set up the Six Updater and successfully updated to version 187 some days ago, I couldn't synchronize anymore with the server since yesterday. That is, neither synchronizing while leaving the username blank nor doing it with ace as username worked.

So, I could also not get the new acex_sm mod.

Which files should I post here for troubleshooting? Or should I go to dev-heaven? I'm unsure which is more useful for the community, so I politely ask first.

Hope it works out one way or the other,

tourist

;1517394']

The M49A1 Tripflare:

In Germany one calls it simple "ground luminous body". A high-class conversion' date=' optimally and wonderfully if one obstructs this in missions!

[b']Amendment[/b]: I know it only with fiercely white magnesium light, I have never seen yellowish beam of light.

Yes it looks really weird :p

I noticed in 1.88 the AH-1Z Viper has bugged sound. The engine warm up sound is fine, but once that's gone it's completely silent from inside or outside the cockpit. I don't know if any other vehicles have the same problem.

Yes, reports at dev-heaven. Yes already fixed.

Edited by Sickboy

I noticed in 1.88 the AH-1Z Viper has bugged sound. The engine warm up sound is fine, but once that's gone it's completely silent from inside or outside the cockpit. I don't know if any other vehicles have the same problem.

true. no sound 1.88 the AH-1Z Viper :j:

Okay, all this repetitiveness is taking way too much of my time, and my motivation.

If reports are important enough, ill see you guys at dev-heaven :)

@Anyone; Feel free to assist ACE and notify people about dev-heaven issue tracker.

Posted a Issue on Dev heaven regarding the fact i've still got no sound!

Kindly look around the issue list/search first, there was already a ticket about that issue.

Download @acex_sm as a stopgap/to get the acex sounds back.

Ok this is a screenshot of my Arma2/userconfig/ACE/ace_clientside_config file that refuses to work lol :(

Anyone able to spot if there is anything wrong with what i have entered?

Screenh2.jpg

You editing the correct config, where was that file located which folders?

Thought i should just let someone know, I downloaded the ACEX_SM mod yesterday, Wtih it installed, it refused to run my arma -SP/MP/editor, Subsequently i have removed the target line, Will try again after the next update.

brilliant program you have here, And with the amount of bugs and things that are coming up, You are working harder than ever, VEry much appreciated on my end. (Not penis, Just I appreciate you!)

You editing the correct config, where was that file located which folders?

Look at the top of my post with the screenshot file directory is there

Look at the top of my post with the screenshot file directory is there

Whats your exact error/fault?

Whats your exact error/fault?

Cant equip Gasmasks/Goggles/Balaclava/Ear Plugs ect

make sure your name is exactly the same, and if you have a squad URL post it there as well into the squad field

After i discovered i had no weapons sound, i spent about 30mins, trying to re-update, reading this thread and the bug tracker. THEN i realised there's a new MOD folder!! @ACEX_SM this one.

Enabled with the launcher and got sounds again!

Greatwork ACE crew!

;1517394']First I would like to congratulate the employees of A.C.E.2 Mod!! T

Signal gun:

Is an alternative ammunition planned here' date=' white star with parachute? (Therefore longer duration and slower rate of fall)

*= [i']Please, excuses the linking of the German Wikipedia.[/i]

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/show/6873

Does the SIX Updater give an error if internet connection is not detected? I forgot to on my wireless internet today and the updater still went about its job of "checking" for updates and then telling me there's no updates. Later, I turned on my connection and still it told me there are no updates...wierd.

Edited by jasonnoguchi