Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta!

CBA + ACE together, ACEX later :)

Thanks :D, One more question, sorry if its already been asked :( I notice that when you download the files (Ace & CBA) they all have the same name <.Rsync> ?

I run Six as admin and press 2+enter after getting the lazy file, and i get an error saying something is already running.. I've tried closing most programs but it still complains? :S

Jman;1507991']Just for giggles...

Our server maxxing out 100Mbits with all you ACE downloaders LOL

Wish I never posted that tutorial now. I can see my download slowing down. However' date=' I can wait.

Here it is again how to download with Yoma:

[url']http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?p=1507878#post1507878[/url]

Edited by W0lle
quoted image

HOW TO start ACE2 mod with WIN 7 ?? cant add

arma2.exe" -noSplash -noFilePatching -mod=beta;@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX

Gonna take a shower though, think im swimming in gallons of sweat here :D

Don't make a mess now while im gone, you hear :eek:!

I run Six as admin and press 2+enter after getting the lazy file, and i get an error saying something is already running.. I've tried closing most programs but it still complains? :S

Read the error message again ;), and then do what it says; delete the mentioned file ;)

Edited by Sickboy

Is there any action going on in your "six-updater.log" file?

Located in Six-Updater installation folder (C:\Program Files\Six-Updater\logs)

[ERROR] six-updater 20:10:34: The program seems to be already running. Please wait/close the other application first.

[iNFO] six-updater 20:10:34: If you believe this is in error, please delete C:/Program Files/Six-Updater/six-updater.pid

@acex in arma 2 is only 309kb

and six updater folder is only 76 mb

[ERROR] six-updater 20:10:34: The program seems to be already running. Please wait/close the other application first.

[iNFO] six-updater 20:10:34: If you believe this is in error, please delete C:/Program Files/Six-Updater/six-updater.pid

@acex in arma 2 is only 309kb

and six updater folder is only 76 mb

See post above yours.

Gonna take a shower though, think im swimming in gallons of sweat here :D

Don't make a mess now while im gone, you hear :eek:!

Read the error message again ;), and then do what it says; delete the mentioned file ;)

Lol, I thought it said "If you believe in this error"

Jman;1507991']Just for giggles...

Our server maxxing out 100Mbits with all you ACE downloaders LOL

16:30 is when Dead3eyes posted the killer how-to post :D :D

Edited by W0lle
quoted image

First of all, congratulations on getting this far, Ace-Team.

Well, I do have a problem, though.

Only half of the features seem to work, the other half doesn't even react to it's keys.

Also, I seem to be completely unable to download a working, full file of ACEX, and the updater won't download the full ACEX either.

Can't get the server to work in the updater control panel either, as there is no list, and I have no idea what those servers could be, so I can't fill it in myself.

The menu screen ingame is completely black, I can just barely notice some guy standing on something right when the game starts, and then it fades to complete darkness. Guess that's due to ACEX, though.

What's even worse, my whole game turned to German!

There is no voice-talk, most commands are gone, and I really don't know how to fix it.

How can I turn my game back to English?

Well, i got the install to work now, thanks Sickboy! I'm looking forward too this :D

Guys here you have a good coop mission for ACE2, including most stuff from acex and the new units.

This is a teamwork orientated coop mission for 35ppl without teleporting and weapon restrictions + other stuff to force teamwork (only pilots can fly, snipers only use the guns, at weapons for at soldiers only etc)

This mission has objective based missions instead of kill anything and is random all time after the airport cap.

Try it out, it should be working well. its tested with the ace mod during the last weeks.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=88093&page=3

Edited by Pain0815

Well me and my whole clan have been trying to install this for a couple of hours now, we were looking forward to this but we just cant understand how the hell it works at all, watched the UTube vids and read just about every explanation going and still.... Anyway time to uninstal ArmA 2 just to fix the damn thing. Very very very frustrating

hey guys ill have a mirror for you soon just finishing download the files still Thanks for ACE 2

:yay:

First of all, congratulations on getting this far, Ace-Team.

Well, I do have a problem, though.

Only half of the features seem to work, the other half doesn't even react to it's keys.

Also, I seem to be completely unable to download a working, full file of ACEX, and the updater won't download the full ACEX either.

Can't get the server to work in the updater control panel either, as there is no list, and I have no idea what those servers could be, so I can't fill it in myself.

The menu screen ingame is completely black, I can just barely notice some guy standing on something right when the game starts, and then it fades to complete darkness. Guess that's due to ACEX, though.

What's even worse, my whole game turned to German!

There is no voice-talk, most commands are gone, and I really don't know how to fix it.

How can I turn my game back to English?

this is what happens when you dont use mod folders lol, you should uninstall all of that which u installed & do it over again

Is there a way to remap the right windows key, because I dont have one :(

Thanks for making this addon but you updater software is fucking retarded.

this is what happens when you dont use mod folders lol, you should uninstall all of that which u installed & do it over again

I use modfolders since the original Operation Flashpoint, so that shouldn't be the cause, but it -is- possible that I have simply made a mistake by accident.

It's just strange that the updater seemed to have destroyed my game, since it worked fine before.

There's no point in figuring out what went wrong though, I'm just going to start over.

Thanks for making this addon but you updater software is fucking retarded.

lol....Use the Yoma Addon Sync it makes life 100x easier.

ACE now works, but why there is no sounds when giving orders to the squad?

Sorry guys, but I had to remove my mirror. You guys were downloading so hard, that the server crashed three times. :)