Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta!

Could we get some more clear documentation on AP mines/SLAM rounds, headgear and sandbags please? I can't do anything with those.

Even the help files are confusing.. I downloaded the 7z's but it looks nothing like a modfolder..
They don't have to.

You're at step 2: http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/six-arma-updater/Quickstart

Combined with the lazy way, will get you ingame in the next 3 minutes: http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/ace-mod2/Lazy :)

Edited by Sickboy

i downloaded mine np from yoma just log into KH server and yoma did the rest ,so again thanksto the mod team at ace and to kelly heroes, very easy so when the new updates are release, am i right in thinking i just log onto kh again and it will download the new stuff.

so again thanks

When I wanna start arma with the ACE 2 mod i receive an error message: Error compiling pixel shader PSTreeAdv:0

Normal Arma works, the Beta too.

Can someone just please upload a .rar file containing the files somewhere..

When I wanna start arma with the ACE 2 mod i receive an error message: Error compiling pixel shader PSTreeAdv:0

Make sure nothing comes after beta in -mod=beta, so it's like -mod=@ACE;@ACEX;@CBA;beta and NOT -mod=@ACE;@ACEX;beta;@CBA.

Nothing can come after beta.

i downloaded mine np from yoma just log into KH server and yoma did the rest ,so again thanksto the mod team at ace and to kelly heroes, very easy so when the new updates are release, am i right in thinking i just log onto kh again and it will download the new stuff.

so again thanks

can U post the IP/webadress for KH please?

gratz with release!

already posted 2 bugs in dev-heaven, I love those little birdies, w cobra, tracers... oh yeah, mgs... let's pwn those mw2 nubs eh? :)

I noticed in your closed thread about someone posting about a silencer for the SVD. Well here's something to help in your research. The SV-98 has been in service since 1998 - present and was developed by Vladimir Stronskiy. This should quiet down OpFor. If this post does not belong then my bad. Just thought Id offer some direction. :)

http://www.snipercentral.com/sv98.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SV-98

so again thanks

Tippin my hat to Yoma an KH's as this seems (for me) the lazier/easiest route! Not that Six Updater not good just to lazy an wanna check out A.C.E.2like yesterday lol:bounce3:

This can happen when you have a ; at the end of your mod list.

-mod=beta;@CBA;@ACE;

should be:
-mod=beta;@CBA;@ACE

New and mirrors on Armed Assault.info

Link to mirror :

A.C.E. : Core (v 07_12_09)

ACEX: eXtras (v 07_12_09)

And of course link to needed CBA

CBA: Community Base Addons (v 0.2.0)

Hi Old Bear

File is 62mbs for ACEX which is wrong size.

! ...My Documents\ArmA II Addons\@ACEX.7z: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Kind Regards walker

Help please...I can not run the mod, I did everything I was supposed to do, but when I want to start the game, an error pops up: Include file userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp not found.

It is strange, becose the file IS where it is supposed to be, dunno what is wrong.

Please please pretty please HELP

Edited by Beny.cz

quick question, should we download all the files at once and than run the updater or can we just download 1 file at a time and run the updater?

quick question, should we download all the files at once and than run the updater or can we just download 1 file at a time and run the updater?

CBA + ACE together, ACEX later :)

Help please...I can not run the mod, I did everything I was supposed to do, but when I want to start the game, an error pops up: Include file userconfig\ace\ace_clientside_config.hpp not found.

It is strange, becose the file IS where it is supposed to be, dunno what is wrong.

Please please pretty please HELP

Userconfig-error-when-starting-the-game

Edited by Sickboy

Somehow it really warms my heart - to see all the mirrors struggling with the bandwith :D

Just for giggles...

bandwidth.gif

Our server maxxing out 100Mbits with all you ACE downloaders LOL

Somehow it really warms my heart - to see all the mirrors struggling with the bandwith :D
Ours too, no matter the complaints :P

i have Trying Rsync for ACEX for a long time

does that mean i am downloading ACEX?

i am also missing script_macros_common.hpp

DL it just fine, just followed the install guide. Was confusing but I didnt have to think.

After a quick try, THANK YOU ACE TEAM!!! This is much better than I thought! Everything seems so much more professional than ACE which is a surprise to me as that was quite slick.

i have Trying Rsync for ACEX for a long time

does that mean i am downloading ACEX?

Is there any action going on in your "six-updater.log" file?

Located in Six-Updater installation folder (C:\Program Files\Six-Updater\logs)