Sign in to follow this  
mandoble

Mando Missile ArmA for ArmA 2

I was just wondering, would it be possible to expand the list of vehicles\units which the Hellfires can lock on to? In particular, I'd like to see them be able to lock on to Ural trucks (especially that evil 1 with the Zu-23 cannon on it's back) and also the launcher sites like the IGLA AA pod and the METIS pod.

Moggy, from the HUD you can lock on anything with engine-on, from the TV you can lock on any ground position too. There is not any list or restriction of lockable vehicle classes.

Great News been waiting for this one! Hope we will be able to disable some Console Buttons in the AirSupport for mission reasons like before.

Nice Work! :yay:

Nice one. I wonder if instead of being something portable it might be associated with a vehicle crew position? Would manufacture a pretty good purpose for the (otherwise nearly-pointless) HQ variants of the BTR-90 and LAV-25.

The Arma1 version allowed you to access, or restrict access, in a variety of ways via a script call. Was one of my favorite things in Arma 1.

Thanks

Great News been waiting for this one! Hope we will be able to disable some Console Buttons in the AirSupport for mission reasons like before.

Nice Work! :yay:

It looks identical to the Arma1 version where, as Coyle has rightly said, you can give access to any, all or a selection of goodies (including their number!)

Looks like Mandoble has done a great job on this already, and HOPEFULLY should be ready for release soon.

My all time favourite would be sitting above the battle in my UAV helping my squadmates with realtime info (and the occassional tomahawk or bombrun !)

SEX-ONNA-STICK !

The very same options are available for A2 version. Also to include a code block parameter to determine when to provide the console menu action; for example, if you are in a commanding vehicle, if your rank is higher than X, if you have something in your inventory, etc.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Edit:

It is already ready for release ;)

I've got my finger ready to Download but don't see it?

[/color]Edit:

It is already ready for release ;)

I've got my finger ready to Download but don't see it?

I'm doing testing for it !!!! You guys will be VERY pleased !

There is only one little bit that needs attention and Mandoble know about it.

Cheers

Kremator

Moggy, from the HUD you can lock on anything with engine-on, from the TV you can lock on any ground position too. There is not any list or restriction of lockable vehicle classes.

Ok thanks for the information. When I can press tab to select the Urals but they appear grey for some reason and they will not show up for targetting in either the Hellfire camera or the HUD. Perhaps they're unmanned lol

lovely Mando :) nice merger

God Absolutely love this Mod Mando. :cheers:

But in the next update make it so the Eye Assist filter goes away when switched to third person view also maybe add a few new HUD colours and add a better sound effect for when you're out of Chaffs/flares.

You did it already we only spoke about this last week !!!!

Damn fine work sir, looking forward to testing it.

Can I make a request.

How about allowing the Pilot to aim guns in the Cobra and Apache.

BTW, love this mod. :bounce3:

GTO, with current BIS AH64 and AH1 the gun cannot be animated via scripting, it is doable with other custom models not released yet where the guns can be controled from the pilot's MMA HMD too. Hopefully these will be released in the near future.

GTO, with current BIS AH64 and AH1 the gun cannot be animated via scripting, it is doable with other custom models not released yet where the guns can be controled from the pilot's MMA HMD too. Hopefully these will be released in the near future.

It would be nice to have full control of all weapons from the Pilots seat.

Thanks for the reply.

It would be nice to have full control of all weapons from the Pilots seat.

Thanks for the reply.

there are co-pilots for a reason you know :rolleyes:

And it would not be realistic to have that :)

there are co-pilots for a reason you know :rolleyes:

And it would not be realistic to have that :)

Have you ever tried playing as a co-pilot, Pilots just jump in and fly off.

IF you do manage to get to the co-pilots seat the Pilot just start screaming at you to get out.

ps

I've never Piloted an Apache or Cobra so I don't know how much control of the weapons the Pilot has.

For single players games it is useful for pilot to have full control of weapon systems. Mando systems already allow this.

Mando Missile ArmA 2.4Beta5 is ready ;) Dont forget to read the online MMA readme for more info.

2j3iA4bnwn0

JXLWEBvLtE0

Changes in v2.4b5

• Added: Mando Air Support Console and Mando Bombs allowing you to:
    • Call for bomb runs using free fall bombs or SADARM attacks.
    • Call for Close Air Support using free fall bombs or SADARM attacks.
    • Call for gunships support (armed choppers by default).
    • Call for airborne assaults with the transport chopper landing or dropping the troops in parachute.
    • Call for infantry reinforcements (which will join the console user) with the transport chopper landing or dropping the troops in parachute.
    • Call for cruise missile attack.
    • Call for cruise missile saturation attack.
    • Call for ammo supplies (dropped in chutes by helicopters).
    • Call for vehicle supply (empty vehicles transported by choppers).
    • Call for Combat Air Patrol to sweep the skies of the support marked area.
    • Call for reconnaissance missions where the reconnaissance info will be transfered to the console map.
    • Call for evacuation choppers.
    • Call for laser guided strikes.
    • Call for carpet bombing runs

[*]Added: mma_console_addon.Chernarus Air Support Console demo mission.

[*]Changed: Mando Turret object moved to a separate addon mando_phalanx.pbo, also included inside @mma folder (this should remove any warnings when loading with Duala map).

The new MMA Air Support Console is highly configurable using many global vars, check here the full list of available options and run included demo mission mma_console_addon.Chernarus which includes many console customizations inside my_console_setup.sqf.

Thanks for letting me test mandoble ..... you guys are going to be BLOWN AWAY !!!

Realy great and good to see this in arma2 ,

but when i load the mission with the console i get a error :

script "my_console_setup.sqf" not found

@sneaker .... that's wierd mate. You are sure that you have the new mma in your commandline and the mma/addon folder sorted? Should be ok when I checked.

Kremator