Sign in to follow this  
harryohh

Bohemia Have some Nerve.

I see. You're basically looking for a free community psychoanalysis, to get rid of your Gille de la Tourette disease that makes you unwillingly say words like "trainwreck" or "outrageous".

lol.You said that just because it's named after a French man.

After the trainwreck of a game that is Arma 2 does anybody feel that they have a lot of nerve to bring out an expansion?

I for one think it's outrageous.After releasing Arma 2 in the state it was, and still is 4 months after its release, they want us to pay more money for another game that'll no doubt not work as it should.

I would hardly call it a trainwreck. Sure, many people had issues at the start, but the majority of them have been patched out by BIS. Some may still have issues, but it's becoming more and more likely that it's due to a fault of their own, not BIS'. Plus, BIS continue to actively patch the game while they're working on Operation: Arrowhead, unlike, let's say, Crytek, who stopped working on Crysis to bring out Crysis: Warhead. Furthermore, BIS have said many times that they will not be ceasing developer support for ArmA II just because they're coming out with Operation: Arrowhead. Both games will get the same support.

Personally, I've never had an issue with the game. But that's largely because I did research on how I could configure a new PC to get ArmA running as best as possible, and it has continued to work flawlessly with ArmA II. I've also finished the campaign at least 6 times the whole way through, as I wanted to see each ending without using a cheat.

Therefore, I would suggest to you that you make sure that your issues are through no fault of your own before you blame BIS, or anyone else for that matter. Many of us have the game working fine, so you can't say that ArmA II doesn't work. And if ArmA II works, then so will Operation: Arrowhead.

If you read the thread you'd see the campaign is unfinishable.

OK, let me see:

Oh I'm sorry I'm Sorry. What I MEANT to say was. My game "WORKS." In your terms. Also, I've completed the campaign. Twice.

After the trainwreck of a game that is Arma 2 does anybody feel that they have a lot of nerve to bring out an expansion?

I for one think it's outrageous.After releasing Arma 2 in the state it was, and still is 4 months after its release, they want us to pay more money for another game that'll no doubt not work as it should.

I've played that 'trainwreck' of a game more than any other this year!:rolleyes: Roll on OA!

The game was buggy on release, but now the campaign works full through for me, and the crashes I get in mp are far and few inbetween. However, if your main interest is the campaign then I fear you picked up the wrong game.

I somewhat agree though the couple patch have improved it nicely. But don't expect many ppl to agree with you on these forums..

I somewhat agree though the couple patch have improved it nicely. But don't expect many ppl to agree with you on these forums..

I think that ship has long since sailed my friend.

It has improved since the start no doubt but it is still very much below par.

Here ya go..this guy wants to trade OFP DR for ArmA2...c03rcion

For gods sake take his offer and quit your bitching.

Here ya go..this guy wants to trade OFP DR for ArmA2...c03rcion

For gods sake take his offer and quit your bitching.

I laughed when i saw some posts from that thread.

I've heard nothing but bad things and broken promises about DR.

Since you can't just trade anyway I'll have to decline.Sorry

wheres the mods when u need them :rolleyes:

well you can trade, DR hasnt a CDkey... and if you have a DVD 505 your good to go. Its best to complain about what really bothers you, which is the Campaign. Theirs a whole thread for that. But it works ok now, there are still a fewtimes where somebody dies in the table ect... But A2 is SOOoo much more than the Campaign. As long as your H/W and Display are reasonable.

have thought about that the STAND ALONE expansion pack might have fixed bugs not fixable by patches? i.e engine bugs

also and im not fighting but if your gonna say a game is a trainwreak,try give some tips as to how you feel it can be better

not fight a forum of guys who love this game

i like to see that the game is just for us to make how we like it with addons etc

have thought about that the STAND ALONE expansion pack might have fixed bugs not fixable by patches? i.e engine bugs

also and im not fighting but if your gonna say a game is a trainwreak,try give some tips as to how you feel it can be better

not fight a forum of guys who love this game

i like to see that the game is just for us to make how we like it with addons etc

I haven't really to be honest.It'd be nice to think that this expansion would solve eveything but I think as somebody who's familiar with Bohemia's releases know better.

So, what bugs have you reported?

I haven't really to be honest.It'd be nice to think that this expansion would solve eveything but I think as somebody who's familiar with Bohemia's releases know better.

If you know better than move on buddy. Will see you when Arma 3 comes out.

4-633868714129430420-yoicks.jpg

Dressed titties are better for your health than feeding trolls is :)

This Arrowhead addon thing reminds me of Novalogic's expansion pack for their Joint Ops game. Well, Novalogic managed to destroy their community by wrecking game even more with every new patch. So no new patches might even be a good thing sometimes ;)

anyone who played OFP, ArmA1 knows that these games are released first buggy, would i buy the expansion right away? no, i'll wait, hell i can't even play online without stuttering!

Oh noes... not another one with an unplayable (allegedly) ArmA2 and BIS rippin' him off with OA.

@Rest

Instead feeding the troll... well you know what.