Sign in to follow this  
Ludovico Technique

Monsters, zombies and so on

Yeah. You fuckers annoyed him to the point were he wont realese anything at all.

Seriously, you expect DAILY updates?

Yeah. You fuckers annoyed him to the point were he wont realese anything at all.

Seriously, you expect DAILY updates?

:eek: please don't yell :mad: he was asking nicely!

Soooo, Any Updates? :)

but to answer that question Nicely :), he does have another project to do (Artillery Plus, no idea which one is on top), plus he probably had christmas too (Or quanza or something i don't know)

Try adding:

west setFriend [civilian, 1];

No-one can keep you from writing the code in your init.sqf

and apply it to all civilians, which is the elegant way for the experienced scripter.

I tryed adding this:

civilian setFriend [west , 1];

civilian setFriend [resistance , 0];

west setFriend [civilian, 1];

and THAT worked :) combinations are a awesome thing! created a Init.sqf and added that to there thanks for the codes!

Edited by That guy Over there

Crappy Zombie Mod.

And The Sahrani Virus, which incidently would be renamed to The Chernarus Virus. And the hilarious voice acting.

But srsly, if someone did that. I would probably freak out.

Crappy Zombie Mod.

And The Sahrani Virus, which incidently would be renamed to The Chernarus Virus. And the hilarious voice acting.

But srsly, if someone did that. I would probably freak out.

I don't know if i understood this right but if i did, why don't you make something better? If this is such a crappy mod, lets see how well you can make something like this.:j:

I don't know if i understood this right but if i did, why don't you make something better? If this is such a crappy mod, lets see how well you can make something like this.:j:

Sush, he doesnt need to, he makes something else awesome. But seriously, calling "You fuckers" wasnt nice at all. You made me poor n00b cry :(

Dude he's talking about the zombie mod in Arma 1. Which was named CZM "Crappy Zombie mod"

Yeah, it was CZM. Wasnt a diss to Charons efforts at all! But its understandable you took it as such, as if sombody had not heard of it, it would obviously be seen to be a insult.

I'm not dissing his work, it was great. It's just that the name of the mod was CZM (Crappy Zombie Mod).

The scripts were suffering a huge lag of up to a minute in certain situations for the main script as the scripts have to fulfil the role of a 2nd engine inside the game.

The is the final phase to make the scripts run in a reasonable timeframe which is hard to achieve, turned out that {alive _x}-checks have in this case eaten a lot of time and had to be reduced to an absolute minimum, so that the execution time is now much smaller than it used to be.

This mod has single-handedly sparked my friends and mine intrest in getting this game. Continue the great work you have done so far and good luck ironing out all of the bugs.

Ok can we stop with the 'when is it going to be released'? It will be ready when Charon is ready to release it.

I know it's an exciting prospect but these kind of posts just waste time - for Charon and everyone to read them.

Soooooo, charon. Hows this coming?

If you had taken the time to read you would have seen the post that said he's just trying to shorten the timeframe in which scripts are executed and it's done for the most part.

Aside from that, great job Charon, I can't wait to see the final product and my entire clan is excited to play. I really like the 28 days later style of the mod and I think it will be perfect with environments in ArmA 2.

Thanks bud and keep up the good work.

So Charon how is things going, i sure hope this isn't dead :(

and now a random quip "You lied to us, Charon! you said it would come out around Christmas its 2010 and it ain't done!" - A Impatient Person (Not me)

i'm out

Well it ISNT Christmas 2010 !

/kicks That guy Over there for asking an 'is it ready yet' type question.

I belive in you charon! Push on! Dont sleep! Work! I BELIVE YOU CAN DO THIS!

We should donate some pure caffeine powder to the project, you can get it from most vitamin vendors... Charon can just choff down on the powder to keep going!

I'd like to see an update too, maybe a call for help. I've been brushing up my Arma 2 mission building and scripting skills and would be willing to lend a hand. In many previous open source and closed source projects I have lent a hand for code optimization.

When you come back I think I found some awesome animations for the zombies attacks. The animations - AmelPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_amaterUder1,2,3 are punching and swinging attacks that are perfect for zombies.