Sign in to follow this  
Ludovico Technique

Monsters, zombies and so on

Woohoo! Finally we have a zombie mod for Arma 2! Big hands for The undead mod!

Ah damn, you sholda hold the relese just becaous of some of the assholes on here :D

Anyways great jobb!

Hi Charon,

i just tested your great work,and i`m lucky to tell u that there was no bugs in my quick view.Tested your missions and started an own infection what worked very well.Nice to see the Infection goes around from a Chopper!

Many thanks for this really great Mod.Working for month on my own thing, i know what shitty work it is to bring it on.

Sorry for my bad english.

Hey Charon

really cool addon! great work and wow many scipts :D

will there a way to stop attacing the zombies when you are in a building? cause you get killed if you inside without any zombies around you...

and i tested it in the mutliplayer mode...the zombie search a bit stupit but for me it worked...

great addon!

Here are some very simple tests of a pure Script Zombie mod..no need for downloading anything..just need ACE2 to open the missions in the editor. or SP/MP.

The Zombie Script was made by the ACE developer "Rommel" he also helped with many of my fog and colour scripts, big thanks to him for all the help :)

http://www.otakubrothers.com/testmissions.rar

Here's a mission Rommel made using his Zombie Script, for the AAF+VMA guys.

eVi0XsVo_dg

(about 150 Zombies were used in that mission...in the RAR there are missions that have over 800 Zombies, so just delete some if it starts to slow down)

PS. The mission "survival2.Chernarus" is the newest version of the script..but all these are pure tests for a larger CooP mission using the map Namalsk. (still working on that...as that will need lots of mods and my own sound PBO)

And yes this script works well for multiplayer games.

Edited by DMC_RULEZ

Wow, that's a very nice script setup, I'm impressed by both the zombies and the lightning/fog and then it's low size, really amazing.

Edited by Icewindo

Thanks...its Very early days..ie the Zombies go through buildings and such and in some cases they don't move or do anything...but yes its a fun small script that shows what can be done.

PS, So far it seems the Zombies prefer and work better in some daylight, not pitch black :)

Edited by DMC_RULEZ

Wow, that looks good.

Maybe you can explain what is needed to get this script work on a other mission.

I would like to make some "just for fun" missions using this zombies !

Hey, and what music is this in the background ?

Thanks...its Very early days..ie the Zombies go through buildings and such and in some cases they don't move or do anything...but yes its a fun small script that shows what can be done.

PS, So far it seems the Zombies prefer and work better in some daylight, not pitch black :)

Even with it's current bugs I like it very much as it has just the zombie attack stuff and not infection/antidote/spreading the infection stuff and other additions like in Charons Mod, thus is lightweight and may be adopted for a use other than zombie mods .

I used a similar lightweight script for testing in ArmA1, but it wouldn't work in ArmA2

And here a test with Rommels script:

@Wiggum

If ya want to use this script then you will need ACE2 mod as I never turn that off :) but one can edit the mission.SQM to leave that out.

Copy everything in my missions and paste it in yours, plus copy the scripts over from my missions folder to your mission folder. and edit away :)

And the songs was from "The Thing" OST by Ennio Morricone.

@Icewindo

Really glad ya like it, seems to work well.......also love your stargate vids :) plus the medieval dudes!....Nice stuff :)

But yep your right I love the fact its simple, I also like Charons mod but that's too heavy for some to download...and plus my Clans not going to upload that to the server just for some fun with zombies...so hence me asking for Rommel's help.

Heres some footage from those missions...me testing and such lol

IN HD =

cCOdxel9Qio

Edited by DMC_RULEZ

I recommend that people download those test missions,wot a great laugh. make an ammo crate, put a few hundred zombies down, and just have a blast. pure class, this is the sort of thing people want when it comes to zombies!! .......a kill fest :) thanks!!

@ DMC_RULEZ

Hell, that was an awesome video! It's a shame UH-1Y is not equipped with FABs, that would be a nice zombie overkill :p

Been having lots of fun with this zombie/infected mod, however is it possible to get some sort of control over movement? i.e. triggers and such??

At the moment as soon as the first group of zombies see you,all zombies on the map head towards you,well from wot i can gather?!?

I cant seem to get them to hold there position until the player has reached a certain point on the map. i understand its still very much w.i.p, or a side project, but if u get chance to answer that would be much appreciated.

@Myshaak

yep next time I might use a B52 lol

@nukey

Yep that is a problem so far..and i'm gonna see if Rommel can help make them activated by a trigger. :)

Hehe why?......it's cheesy but it's meant to be......My vids suck mostly so I don't want them to out shine my vids...lol

But as to the Zombie mod i can't seem to get the triggers working as a trigger to awaking bit by bit the total of the zombies, as everytime they do the norm and all rush...lol still fun..but i havent spent much time on it yet, as I'am more into my mission making at the mo.

but im coming out with some funny stuff..lol

"Fuzzy Uber Tanks"

http://www.otakubrothers.com/arma2013.jpg

http://www.otakubrothers.com/arma2014.jpg

http://www.otakubrothers.com/arma2015.jpg

http://www.otakubrothers.com/arma2016.jpg

http://www.otakubrothers.com/arma2017.jpg

Edited by DMC_RULEZ

Hey mang cool scripts and all. I like the way these guys work a bit better over Charon's. They dont 'lag' and run past you and all that.

The only problem is they look like regular people lol. Is there anyway to add Charons skins and sounds to these zombies?

Hmm well i've looked at Charon's mod..have ya tried to just load the mod and try and replace the peeps with Charons zombies..that might work...but for the animations thats going to mean taking apart the large mod and Charon is not going to be happy plus I wouldn't do it myself..so try if ya like. ..also having animations and sounds mean this goes against mine and Rommels reason for making it Ie not needing a mod or downloads...making it a easy multiplayer answer....but like you I would like to see then stagger and moan...lol

Edited by DMC_RULEZ

I think it would be cool if other guys stepped up to the plate and began making a variety of monster NPC's like Werewolves, the creatures from STALKER, there was a Hell Knight model too, that huge creature from DOOM 3

I tried to get the blood sucker working since that CDR got released but it won't move for some reason.