Sign in to follow this  
gachopin

h-53e pack released

Truly superb addon..... good work fellas...

thanks! for the problem of them in the island, well i dont have arma2, so i cant help with that!

I'm only seeing the two USAF versions in the editor, also I can only put it on map empty. When I put it simply from the BLUFOR list, I get a CTD and a fault message prompting "Invalid crew SoldierWPilot". What did I do wrong?

Thats because you are using an Arma 1 version, because the soldierWpilot is an Arma1 reference, it doesn't exist in arma 2 and so the game CTD

Thanks a lot. I don't have a f*/in' idea how did I manage to put the A1 version into A2, but I'll fix it up

Fantastic work! Each release gets better and better and FINALLY some more USAF Addons! Made my day! Soldier2390 your doing great work! I think Westmere was trying to bring to your and Gachopin's attention there is some subtle differences between the models. If you are in the pursuit of perfection this may help.

Take a look at this link http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/aircraft/h-53-features.htm it explains it better than I could. Man you guys have made my day, I was disappointed about not being able to pick up the new OFP. This makes up for it, and then some! It is the add-on folks and mission makers that make the community great!

thank you, I meant it. It would be very nice if there would be a CH53E / K for ArmA II. This I had wished I had in ArmA.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Marine_CH-53E_Super_Stallion_%282165029274%29.jpg

MH-53E Sea Dragon = US Navy

CH-53E/K Super Stallion = US Marines / US Navy

CH-53D Sea Stallion = US Marines

MH-53 Pave Low / HH-53B/HH-53C = US Air Force

no problem bud! i see about making a ch-53k out of it! then let gachopin see how he feels about it? but this will be awhile as i have a lot to do now that i got these mostly done!

The gunner on the ramp is pretty cool. But he tends to look into the wrong direction.

Personaly I don't like the automatic landing gear. That is quite annoying when low and slow.

Maybe iti s my SLI 8800Ultras but when I use this mod I get graphic errors all kinds of triangle black or white objects from the Helo when I get close to it. Old MH53E does not do this?

Maybe iti s my SLI 8800Ultras but when I use this mod I get graphic errors all kinds of triangle black or white objects from the Helo when I get close to it. Old MH53E does not do this?

Thats the problem i reported.

I get it only with Namalsk and not on the other islands. When zooming close to the heli from 3d person you can see stuff shoot out from the heli.

damn sorry guys, this i can help anyone with..untill i get arma2 anyways! but i will still try to find a way to fix it! could the ppl with theys problems write what addons you use, what ever mods they use! and maby a pic or two of the problem(both of the error message, and the ingame pic of the helo)! i cant promise nothing but ill work as hard as i can to fix this! the pics and reports iv asked for will aslo help gachopin figure it out, and he is your guys best chance for now!

Thats the problem i reported.

I get it only with Namalsk and not on the other islands. When zooming close to the heli from 3d person you can see stuff shoot out from the heli.

I am getting it on Chernarus using a modded Evo with Revive. I am using F16 and ADuke's Helo pack.

Here is a wierd one Soldier, I accidently installed your ARMA1 H53E Pack in ARMA2 and the MH-53E(USAF DG camo) actually worked and DID NOT DO IT! I removed it of course and put the ARMA2 version back in.

Hope this helps.

lol , but i will make sure i look into that tho! i will ask a few people i know, also this might help gachopin, since i dont have a2 there is not really much i can do... other then help others, help you guys! sorry

I've noticed a serious bug with the MH-53

ch53a.th.jpgch53b.th.jpg

I'm using 1.04.60295 and I placed the MH-53 in the 2D editor. One of my clan members had the same issue lately on the 1.04 dedicated server while other players (including myself) had no problems. It's weird but maybe you should have a look into it again and release a fixed update.

Here's my latest ArmA2.rpt: http://arma.pastebin.com/ff0481c3

Those lines should mark the error:

#
gac_USN_MH53E: B_turret - unknown animation source B_turret
#
gac_USN_MH53E: B_Gun - unknown animation source B_gun
#
gac_usmc_mh53e\ch53_m249_turret_proxy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
#
gac_usmc_mh53e\ch53_m249_turret_proxy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
gac_usn_mh53e\ch53_m249_turret_proxy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing
gac_usn_mh53e\ch53_m249_turret_proxy.p3d: vehicle, config class missing

What about the german MH-53? :p Still work in progress?

i was making a german skin! but i had a major problem with my computer, and saidly i have lost everything..i have no more of my own addons anymore, but once i get my computer runing i will start on a newer and better german re-skin..plus i also have better spooners thanks to EMERY!

i was making a german skin! but i had a major problem with my computer, and saidly i have lost everything..i have no more of my own addons anymore, but once i get my computer runing i will start on a newer and better german re-skin..plus i also have better spooners thanks to EMERY!

Hope all goes well with setting up your comp back up and along with the new skins!

Hope all goes well with setting up your comp back up and along with the new skins!

thanks, but looks like i will have to wait till x-mas for a new rig..thats if my girl even lets me spend my money..but hopefuly the holidays will be a good enough excuse! but if i still have something on my old computer..we may be in luck!

Hello,

Now that the New Patch is out this mod will cause a CTD. The error will say something like invalid crew civilian or something close to that. Can you fix this please. Or is it only happening to me

Since OA, BAF, PMC and all of the patches have came out, it doesn't even show up in the editor. IS this going to be updated anytime soon?

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

Gachopin - if you ever need this thread reopened for any reason, just PM myself or another moderator and we'll happily reopen it for you. :)

Thread locked.