Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

We can work out something as far as providing a small history and mettle of each unit.

Vilas has already done Sahrani police and 1985 type units. I dont want to be duplicating work just for the sake of doing it.

There are Sahrani National Guard units.

Im holding back releases as i want make sure that the addons will be 100% compatable with OA. plus we plan to use some content from the expansion.

it's a stealth plane! (can't see the picture)

Having internet issues at the moment. Gonna try and find a flash drive. May be tomorrow or monday for screens. Unless i find a Cat5 before then.

There will be no RACS tu-22.... this portion of the project is getting retired.

There will be no RACS tu-22.... this portion of the project is getting retired.

What!?!?!? :eek:

You got me all excited only to shoot down my hopes and dreams! :butbut:

I have to say, I am rather disappointed in the decision to cancel it, but I guess I support you if it's for a good reason.

Edited by Ballistic09

I thought I'd just post up another screenshot to stir up some interest...

F-16_formation.jpg

RSAF F-16's on patrol over Sahrani preparing for deployment in Takistan. ;)

I thought I'd just post up another screenshot to stir up some interest...

F-16_formation.jpg

RSAF F-16's on patrol over Sahrani preparing for deployment in Takistan. ;)

a hunting we will go... a hunting we will go.....hi ho the dario a hunting we will go....

:bounce3: :yay: :bounce3:

ive had way too much to drink

Edited by wld427

man you guyz armed sahrani nation nobody from opfor side dare to attack hehe

looks good!

now.. where is my parade..

Soon my friend... soon...

a hunting we will go... a hunting we will go.....hi ho the dario a hunting we will go....

:yay: :292::681::o:

^Gotta have a guy playing Ride of the Valkyries...

Looks just Fantastic in those colors,never tought the F-16 could look even better! We will hunt indeed:D

man you guyz armed sahrani nation nobody from opfor side dare to attack hehe

Thats what oil money can do :)

Yeah I really like that good old Chocolate Chip camo that the RACS used. Would be especially helpful on Takistan. :D

Please say yes. :)

New F-18 pictures.

F182010-06-2419-31-50-56.jpg

F182010-06-2419-30-48-60.jpg

F182010-06-2419-32-01-09.jpg

F182010-06-2419-32-34-09.jpg

F182010-06-2419-31-34-53.jpg

Damn, this thing is fun!

are we seeing these guys in PRACS?

Just you wait... We're getting something better than just straight ports. (for the OA deployment of course)

Just you wait... We're getting something better than just straight ports. (for the OA deployment of course)

Does it have the Choco-Chip camo though?

I dunno what it is, I just loved all the units from ArmA 1, even though all being made up, but I guess I liked that. They didn't have to be accurate, they just looked cool. Something I hadn't seen before! I also LOVED the ArmA 1 US Special Forces guys. Good memories. :D

Edited by Enad

no i am not directly porting the old A1 army guys. i have made new and better stuff.

Does it have the Choco-Chip camo though?

According to wld427, yes.

I haven't seen what he's cooked up, but I'm sure it will be better than the vanilla ArmA 1 RACS units... basically they'll use the same camo pattern, but with new/better gear and weapons.

I would also like to see the old ArmA 1 RACS units brought into ArmA 2, but currently PRACS is aiming for the ArmA 2 timeline, years after the events of ArmA 1. There's actually quite a few PRACS projects from ArmA 1 that wont be brought forward because they've been "retired." (at least for the time being)

I also agree about the ArmA 1 special forces too! Those helmets made them look so... "black hawk downish." :p

Anyways, enough offtopic... this isn't Project Bring Everything from ArmA 1 into ArmA 2. :icon_lol: Maybe if we're lucky, somebody will port them over for us.

i got icewindo helping me out.. :)

anyway, right, back on topic.. those planes look great, do you have versions without the droptanks?

According to wld427, yes.

I haven't seen what he's cooked up, but I'm sure it will be better than the vanilla ArmA 1 RACS units... basically they'll use the same camo pattern, but with new/better gear and weapons.

I would also like to see the old ArmA 1 RACS units brought into ArmA 2, but currently PRACS is aiming for the ArmA 2 timeline, years after the events of ArmA 1. There's actually quite a few PRACS projects from ArmA 1 that wont be brought forward because they've been "retired." (at least for the time being)

I also agree about the ArmA 1 special forces too! Those helmets made them look so... "black hawk downish." :p

Anyways, enough offtopic... this isn't Project Bring Everything from ArmA 1 into ArmA 2. :icon_lol: Maybe if we're lucky, somebody will port them over for us.

awesome......... makes me feel the weeks i spent on the new troops are worth nothing. :(

awesome......... makes me feel the weeks i spent on the new troops are worth nothing. :(

What? I wasn't dissing the troops you've made, I was simply stating that the vanilla troops from ArmA 1 have some sentimental value to me. I would pick any unit you've made over the ArmA 1 troops any day!