Sign in to follow this  
wld427

Project RACS

its jsut a matter of time really :) its summer and the fishing has been good so far. Blame the sunny weather for the drawn out wait for releases.

Lucky you the fishing has been good. Fishing near me has sucked! Its been like 90 every day.

Good to know these guys will have OA features though.

Here are some goodies...

The Etendard has been put back into service.

RSN Variant

arma22010-08-0419-34-17-82.jpg

arma22010-08-0914-01-24-23.jpg

Royal Marine Variant

arma22010-08-0918-17-44-08.jpg

Sweet. Can't wait to see the SF! :)

i liked the eurofighter, any chance of gettting a new f 16?

every time i see one of you guys's sig it makes me drool

Oh you guys are killing me, al this mouthwatering eyecandy. Im keeping my fingers crossed no servercrash or something happens.

He this stuff looks great. The RACS stuff for ArmA was good already and I'll download the ArmA2 addons for sure. Keep up the good work!

im glad everyone likes the work i have put into this.

Standby for releases as i am waiting ti hear what bis has to say about licensing and the use of thier stuff.

It looks really great, dude and I know I will enjoy your release. I have no doubts the majority of this people here stands behind you regarding the licensing ;)

im glad everyone likes the work i have put into this.

Standby for releases as i am waiting ti hear what bis has to say about licensing and the use of thier stuff.

I know where your coming from, although most my addOns are reskins im still awaiting the licensing.

Meantime you could tease us with more pics and trailers or ingame scenes fighting you with RACS. :)

Waiting is the fun part isn't it? Ok no, not really. But in the meantime, we all have ArmA to enjoy!

:)

Can't wait for this wld, I hope that you don't have to edit/remove/modify anything pending what BiS Say.

(o.t norailgunner, don't expect a full archive of videos and images everytime some one who works on a mod post something on it )

if anyone wished to thumb thru the development photos our photobucket is a public album so head over there and take a look....

in the mean time ill prod the testers to post some more pics of the vatious hardwares

Thanks BIS for killing the little guy.

Recent discussions with Dwarden about what can and cannot be done with BIS content such as HEX editing and using thier hidden selections have turned out to be rather disappointing. I cannot get yes or no answers. I get fluff about licenses.

Project RACS has been 100% reliant on the former good graces of BIS and other addon makers to allow the use of thier materiels. i understand thier need to protect thier intellectual propperty. Unfortunately the inability of PRACS to use any and all materiels to include items using hidden selections will completely end our mod and all future development.

This project was very near and dear to my heart. When i returned home form Iraq critically wounded i needed something to help occupy my time. Project RACS had become my coping tool to recover. i have spent hours, days, months, and years on the content i enjoyed bringing to you in arma1. Unfortunately now the recent turn of events will prevent the release of anything for Arma2.

Thank you to all the loyal fans who have followed us from the very beginning.

Special thanks to:

Darkhorse

Ballistic09

RKSL-Rock

Gnat

Vilas

Topas

FA Dalai Lamar

Blue Flight

Lennard

Datakill

Southy

Lobogei

Miles Teg

NZCRASH

Icebreaker

Myke

EddyD

sfc Itzhak

and all the other really cool memebers of the community that have let me use thier models and gear

I am sorry if i have left anyone out.

i suggest all of you PM your favorite moderator and let them know how you feel about this.

It sucks I had to go out this way.

Edited by wld427
had to remove swear words

This blows, Thanks BIS, licenses are meant so no one can take your content and use it for their own profit, not for use against the modding community that has made your games what they are. You can take your licenses and put em where the sun don't shine..

Edited by Big Mac

What a shame.

BIS, is this how you are proud of your community? How many mods have to die before you realise that without modding community, BIS games wouldn't be half as entertaining?

Vaya con dios, mate. Hope to see you stick your head in here from time to time.

very sad to hear :(

thank you for your hard work throughout the years, it will not go unappreciated, even if it was not released to the public.

Edited by Fox '09