Sign in to follow this  
Club-On

ArmA Ghost Recon II

I liked sliding in GRAW, and looking like a bad mofo while doing so. Actually the primary propulsion of any soldier in the near future will be sliding along the ground. While looking like a bad mofo. I am sure of it.

So will we be able to slide?

Impressive work, I like it alot! Two thumbs up!

Looks super good! That trailer video was pretty cool!

If you need any voice work holler! :D

hello club i get an a errror in the editor it saids; no entry'bin\configbin/cfgactionsclasses/ghost.priority\

Yeah, I have been waiting for this mod, but it never seem to be released......

So was this mod ever released? I can't find it on ArmAholic

I don't know if this is the same campaign (author: Ironmatter) but you can find this one at Armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8668

Name: Ghost for ACE2....full on 8 intense missions that go on and on and on...

Just finished the AWESOME campaign and I've been in touch with him once.

I just with he'd get back into it a tweak things up or down or around a bit.

I don't know if this is the same campaign (author: Ironmatter) but you can find this one at Armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8668

Name: Ghost for ACE2....full on 8 intense missions that go on and on and on...

Just finished the AWESOME campaign and I've been in touch with him once.

I just with he'd get back into it a tweak things up or down or around a bit.

Hey Kommiekat, was there any game breaking bugs? Is it somewhat complete? Want to play it, but don't want to invest time if it's broken.

Hey Kommiekat, was there any game breaking bugs? Is it somewhat complete? Want to play it, but don't want to invest time if it's broken.

I found no bugs but like I said, he needs to tweak a few things because it is not up to date...........but...............I recommend you give the first 3 missions a try.

If you don't finish before OA is out, you can but the rest of it on hold for later gaming....He did a fine job with this campaign......pure infantry.

I found no bugs but like I said, he needs to tweak a few things because it is not up to date...........but...............I recommend you give the first 3 missions a try.

If you don't finish before OA is out, you can but the rest of it on hold for later gaming....He did a fine job with this campaign......pure infantry.

Yeah, just finished the first mission and its great. His efforts deserve a lot more attention. I highly recommend this campaign for its high quality.

Yeah, just finished the first mission and its great. His efforts deserve a lot more attention. I highly recommend this campaign for its high quality.

He did a great job, just don't understand why he left if unattended for so long.

His profile at AH shows him in NZ.

Anyways, I'm impressed I was able to recommend something for such a great mission maker as yourself:bounce3:

HELLO GUYS I'M BACK!!!

Sorry for this waiting, but the reson is sad for me..... my house was burgled about 7 months ago, and thoses B*****D took my computer away, and manythings else was stolen, like my car, motorbike, TV's, etc....

So I lost all of the AGR II data.... BUT! ;)

I allready start something huge for you guys.... much Much MUCH better than AGR II, on Takistan this time.

I'm on it since 2 months, and I've done something you never seen before in ARMA II, and I think a lot of peoples gona use it in the futur ....

It's a new in game SHAKING CAMERA SYSTEM during cutscenes.. It make your movies very realistics. you can ajust it, and do everything you want with it.

There is also a shaking system during playing, but not only in 1rst person view, now you've got a shaking effect on 3rd person view :yay: .

And let me tell you that when you have a desertStorm with heavy particles effects, heavy sounds effects, flying dust effect, blur and color effect, with on the top a constant small shaking camera in both 1rst and 3rd person view.... trust me, your ARMA II get 50% life's more... 60 with a slighty recon music :rolleyes: .

An other thing interseting will be the frame rate; many enemies will be in streaming loading, they'lll be create during the mission and delete 5min after killing. You should get 60fps during the all missions, but still have some preloading. nice anims, titles, music and voices will be also at the rdv.

I hope you'll enjoy my prject and I try to make it for this sept / oct 2010.

I don't think someone gona steel my computer again, lol.

Just to let you know I've been Burgled when AGR II was about 97% done :mad:.. anyway...

Sorry again for the wait.

PS : this http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8668 is not my staff AGR II was about 500mb and I never bring something out without trailer.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you . . . I'm actually gonna go install some extra locks tomorrow just in case. I'm glad to hear you're back at it, and am looking forward to the shaking cam! Sounds pretty awesome. I was hoping for some old school GR meets Arma 2, but sh!t happens I guess :/

Always gotta have some cunts that do shit like that...I'm sorry, but good to see you're still delivering, sign of a good mission maker. ;)

errrr......how could I get the download link?????

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Sorry to hear that, thanks for your hard work

Well I'm glad to hear you're back man! I've often wondered about this campaign.

Please tell me you're making it co-op :)

If you need any help let me know. If you aren't going to make a new campaign, I'm willing to take your recent work and make a campaign out of it. I could Remake GRAW 2 for the PC including all of the original voice overs and audio. Let me know. I would love to use your units and GUI to make this happen.

Never was a big fan of Ghost Recon after the first one.

Guess I'm wondering why anyone would mod a superior game to look like an inferior game?

A bit like modding my 2010 Camaro SS to look like a 2010 Mustang GT.

You don't mod in the game play, just the story and feel.

@frostybowman

GR is about gameplay - multiple objectives that can be completed in any order. Nothing to do with looks of the game.