How Old Are You ?  

1794 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You ?

• 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-100

20 . I've been playing the OPF/ArmA series since I was 10 :)

36 yrs old and enjoyed editing/playing online with the original OFP on xbox and a little on the PC.NOW I'M BACK! :bounce3:

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

20 . I've been playing the OPF/ArmA series since I was 10 :)

Very cool :)

21, spent 2 or so years active duty(USAF) and had been in military programs/schools since i was about 11/12 including many types of offical and non-offical military based programs including ROTC..Civil Air Patrol..and much more! those times of being a soldier(or thinking i was) instead of being a kid(as i should have), really payed off cause i was a SSGT right before i left the military...

but i feel as im going to die young...since war didnt get me, i figure Cancer eventually will...got me scared of the sun and shit..and gots a big ass scar across my stomach as proof we are not invinceable..even at a young age! so all you guys whos complaining about being old.....be happy you made it that far! most of my dear friends and squad mates died before they was ever 25...and i myself probly wont live that long and my doctor said i got to have tests and get checked out ever 3-6mounths of my life till i die..so i got the feeling death is speeding my direction..

so everyone who feels ashamed to admit there old and has no life other then the one bis gave ya...be happy hahahaha!

oh and i had a girl..im sure arma was one of those reasons she left me..... time to go get drunk(cause im legally allowed to now lol), and fall into my "self-pitty"/Depression state lol...oh arma2 here i come...i can always respawn in that life..

Dave,

Edited by soldier2390

The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.

(Marc Aurel, Meditations)

ps I´m 45

Edited by @ST

17 in June

I'm still at the stage of my life where one looks forward to birthdays.

I'm still at the stage of my life where one looks forward to birthdays.

Not me. I'm 41 :icon_ohmygod:

Born July 1954, so you can work it out for yourselves :D(!). Just back to ArmA and associated subjects having taken a year off for exams (they never stop - sigh). Finally installed Arrowhead - which was bought when it first came out and has been sitting atop my PC goading me to finish my revision - and am now on Reinforcements. Give me a month or 2 and I might be close to the standard required for heading back to those good people in Zeus, if they'll let me.

I believe the results on the poll are already outdated. Two years have passed since the first vote and I for one belong to other scale, 31-40 that is.

Born 12 october 1982. I play OFP

from 2001 then arma 1 from 2008 and arma 2 and oa from 2009 to the end of the world or to arma 3 :)

Born november 1981; started to play Arma op arrowhead (demo) about a year ago and now im happy with my combined operations FTW.

Old poll so a new one in the sticky section and refreshed annually would be interesting for several reasons.

Ill be in joining the ranks of the old fossil brigade 51-100 in June. oooo yeah

I was 27 years old serving as a river patrol boat (PBR) skipper in Vietnam in 1969. You do the math. I also built and constantly upgrade the computer that I use to play Arma Combined Ops on.

Would be interesting to have a correct poll with birth year dates instead of people's age, so this way the poll would be always updated.

If you ask me this poll results are giving incorrect and inaccurate information about "How Old We aLL Are".

Peace!

Younger one here 23 :)