Sign in to follow this  
manzilla

Comedian Robin Williams plays A1/A2???

Dslyecxi is obviously Robin Williams, and I can prove it.

1) No one has a beard like Dslyecxi in his videos. It's obviously a fake to help disguise his true identity.

2) You never see them at parties together!

Dslyecxi is obviously Robin Williams, and I can prove it.

1) No one has a beard like Dslyecxi in his videos. It's obviously a fake to help disguise his true identity.

2) You never see them at parties together!

Spot on me thinks! :D

I dunno if he plays ArmA2, but "Rosco" from The Dukes Of Hazard plays PC games as well.

Or, as he calls them, "Shoot em ups!" lol!

Robin's nick in early America's Army was Patch Adams btw, forgot that in my previous post.

Edited by -Total-

I'm not surprised. He's a smart man, that's for sure... and a smart man would know a real game when he saw it!

I'll still kick him if he doesn't follow server rules.

Back in the early-mid 90's when I lived in SF, there was an Egghead Software on Lombard and something, Scott maybe, where I used to frequently buy games. The staff there were accustomed to him showing up and buying stuff. I guess he lived in the Marina or Pacific Heights near the store at the time.

He's a gamer. :)

Back in the early-mid 90's when I lived in SF, there was an Egghead Software on Lombard and something, Scott maybe, where I used to frequently buy games. The staff there were accustomed to him showing up and buying stuff. I guess he lived in the Marina or Pacific Heights near the store at the time.

He's a gamer.

He also owns a house in the Napa valley (California) where I grew up.

He's a cool guy deffinetly a gamer.

See Arma II is where its all at. :D

All these kids voices sceaming down VOIP - I wonder if it's Robin Williams and his many dialects. I'll be asking each and every one of them 'Are you Robin Williams in disguise?' ;)

Really don't care. He's just a person, like everyone else here. He just happens to have much more money to spend on his obsessions than we do.

cool, robin williams!!! one of my favorite comedians! can we get his signatures instead of BI sigs(blablabla.bisign)? :)

yeah he should be a fan of unsung, since "good morning vietman" was a really goooood movie :)

I'll have to add my spoon to the soup here and remind you all that he's not just a comedian.

I think he's done way more impressive work in drama's than in comedies.

(I'm a projectionist in cinema...can't miss the stuff, hehe)

:)

Anyways... who knows how many celebs are there.... maybe I'm one? lol

...or maybe not :rolleyes:

Anyways... who knows how many celebs are there.... maybe I'm one? lol

You must be that slimy prime minister judging by your nick. :crazy:

You must be that slimy prime minister judging by your nick. :crazy:

:D He does not drink alcohol.... there's no way I could be him...

Translation:

vanha = "old" , or in military jargon "one who's done his service"

Search no further, because there has been a murder. Our dear friend Robin no longer on Chenarus walks, because of peoples big talks. He leaves you all with one advice, that is to listen to Cain for the rest of your life.

With that being said, give me all of your money or Ill start playing public and make meatballs of you all. Yes, "RoBbieWill. sKilL 2k9" taught me all the tips and tricks he knew. I cant be killed nor destroyed and I can annoy you all until you grow old! Do as told or be first one to see the flash.

Amen :yay:

Really don't care. He's just a person, like everyone else here. He just happens to have much more money to spend on his obsessions than we do.

Yep, you are Robbie Williams :D

I'm in the "Biz" and have had the opportunity to work next to Robin on two occasions (that I can remember...) "Hook" and "Toys"

He is the absolute nicest guy in the world and between takes would often do stand up for the crew as they worked.

Memorable moments.

Next time I run into him I'll see if I can chat ArmA2 with him.

Just thinking of him sneaking around on Chernarus makes me giggle.