Sign in to follow this  
manzilla

Comedian Robin Williams plays A1/A2???

I'm in the "Biz" and have had the opportunity to work next to Robin on two occasions (that I can remember...) "Hook" and "Toys"

He is the absolute nicest guy in the world and between takes would often do stand up for the crew as they worked.

Memorable moments.

Next time I run into him I'll see if I can chat ArmA2 with him.

Just thinking of him sneaking around on Chernarus makes me giggle.

What's your job?

:D

P.S, did anybody hear about Up-Dog in the news? Scary stuff...

P.S, did anybody hear about Up-Dog in the news? Scary stuff...

What's up-dog?

I do stuff like

Funny, I was just about to ask if you had anything to do with the assembly of sets and its special effects in a "mechanical" way. Any chance your retiring soon? :)

This is going in my little filing cabinet of factoids.

"Robin Williams, THE Robin Williams, plays my favorite, and very obscure, game." :yay:

I think what makes this cool is that RW is not particularly a type of person you'd expect to like such games, or the military. I mean, he's not an action movie hero. Nice to see there's more to this guy than just the good comedy and drama skills.

The image I've got in my head of him has him blowing up shít in the base during Domination and team killing everyone with an evil laugh

The image I've got in my head of him has him blowing up shít in the base during Domination and team killing everyone with an evil laugh

And he's probably one of those guys with a million "funny" custom sounds ready for spammage. All of them probably from his movies. :p

I couldn't play MP with him, I'd be laughing too much. Probably best if we don't know its him.

Like it was said earlier, pretty cool for such an obscure game. I too get the vacant stare when asked what I play.

I haven't seen this in here. Its on the toplist on Youtube so I thought I would post it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3CPIMtXzZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3CPIMtXzZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I haven't seen this in here. Its on the toplist on Youtube so I thought I would post it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3CPIMtXzZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3CPIMtXzZ8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's hilarious, damn those ten year old kids! Classic.

OMG OMG OMG *fans face with hand*

So a famous person plays A2.... pfft... drones

He is among us as we speak, obviously ;)

Hey, comic genius is a spontaneous thing, not methodical. Operating at the speed of inspiration.;)

Just need a flubber addon now :)

my grenades could use a squirt of that

OMG OMG OMG *fans face with hand*

So a famous person plays A2.... pfft... drones

You better be happy noone brought up a rumour about Natalie Portman or Scarlett Johansson playing ArmA2 because then this thread would have went totally out of control and take the forum with it...

Be afraid, be very afraid :eek:

You better be happy noone brought up a rumour about Natalie Portman or Scarlett Johansson playing ArmA2 because then this thread would have went totally out of control and take the forum with it...

Be afraid, be very afraid :eek:

Batdog goes to make a photoshop of Natalie Portman playing Arma2

omg!

Jessica Alba plays Arma 2! And her best squad mate is Megan Fox!