Sign in to follow this  
manzilla

Comedian Robin Williams plays A1/A2???

Guest RKSL-Rock
Hunt for Robin Williams in MP will be the same as the hunt for the Bigfoot in SP :D

Assuming he takes his shirt off hunting Robin and Bigfoot will probably look the same! :D

(Mr Williams is renowned for being very hairy http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wvois4&s=3)

Cool beans. I knew he was a BF2 player, but never thought he'd be playing ArmA. Apparently he is also an Eva fan... that makes him a cool guy IMO. :cool:

Assuming he takes his shirt off hunting Robin and Bigfoot will probably look the same! :D

(Mr Williams is renowned for being very hairy http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=wvois4&s=3)

lol.

Watching the 'The Fisher King' will confirm this.

I imagine some MP missions would be interesting with Robin Williams on VOIP

I wonder what he says if you FF him.

I imagine some MP missions would be interesting with Robin Williams on VOIP

Not much playing but laughing i guess. :D

So he plays video games..whats the big deal??

He's a guy with a job like so many of us...just that he chose to be an actor (and a damn fine one I must say) rather than a mailman or teacher.

No big deal.

Really don't understand all this "star worship"....

Should be moved to off topic.

I think its amazing that somebody as well known would play Arma though...it feels like such a niche game. I mean, whenever I tell anyone what game I play, I get the "i've never heard of it" stare.

I can just imagine the servers filling up now with players named 'Robin Williams'.

I can just imagine the servers filling up now with players named 'Robin Williams'.

Replete with irritating custom sounds!

should be off topic, why in general? like it is not already inundated?

You do see that Wolle(Moderator) was the 2nd post, why didn't he move it then. Hmmm..... has to do with A2, a general comment in nature. Seems pretty relevant place to me. Beautiful post my friend, just beautiful.

Dwarden,

I wish I could confirm it for you but I can say this guy wouldn't B.S. me. Plus, although Robin Williams is a legendary comedian, my buddy could've picked someone more famous to pull my leg about. This guy was born and raised in Beverly Hills, CA and he's related to one of the founders of MGM Studios so Hollywood is in his blood. On a side note, he's a genuine cat and has never let his ultra-privileged lifestyle go to his head. He's the type of guy that would cut off his left arm if someone genuinely needed it.

I can't not verify his words but I will vouch for his character. (I'm sure he'll read this and get a laugh out that.)

Dead3yez,

Damn it. I didn't even think about that before I posted. If this happens, my apologies to all the MP folks out there. I hope I didn't open a pandora's box here.

BeerHunter,

No celebrity worship on my end. Hell I'm not even a fan to be honest. He's a little too spastic for my likes. My intention of posting this was for BIS' sake. I figured someone over there may like to hear that this may be a possibility. Plus as skrius said, it's kind of a niche game. I've never known any one that's played the game unless I showed it to them, save my friend that is. He's the first person I've personally known to say "Hey have you ever played ArmA 2?" Or even A1 for that matter.

Can you point out where I'm guilty of celebrity worship? Starting a thread that brings up the possibility of him playing is far from worship.

Shouldn't the moderators do the moderating? If posted it in the wrong place why the hell is it still here?

xmongx,

Lucky you. This is the first I've ever heard of.

Edited by Manzilla

Can you imagine the shit he could say over voice chat to completely kill everyone else's game?

No doubt. There would be a lot of pants pissin' on the other end.

Sorry but I'd have to shoot him for finishing Mork and Mindy, I was young and it really upset me...nothing more to say!

Nanu Nanu

sad to hear thing is that he can probably play ARMA2 with maxed out everything with 1000000 fps and no bugs lol.

Hes probably reading this right now, laughing at us :p

This is about as interesting as it would be if I was at a random bar chatting up a stranger and they mentioned that they liked to play Arma. No sarcasm there because that would actually be really interesting to me since, who the hell plays Arma? A bunch of anal weirdos who get into arguments about cover vs. concealment? Well, nobody I've ever run into outside of the internet (not including a few people I have "shown the way").

Now I know that Robin Williams shares at least 2 of my 3 favorite hobbies. He plays Amra and loves bicycling. If he also rides a motorcycle, I'm gonna get freaked out.

Hes probably reading this right now, laughing at us :p

and going..

Oh poor people, I wish I could be like oprah and instead of giving cars away, give ARMA2 compatible computers away. lmao

It all suddenly makes sence Robin Williams' secret identity is.............................Kegetys :p famous there, famous here ;)