Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

What type of graphics card do you have

I have a GeForce2 based card from ASUS. It is the GeForce2

GTS Deluxe. Nice card, and performance is very good.

Although i miss a lot of features now compared to the GF3 card.

Today i will buy the ASUS GF4 Ti4600. The fastest card on the

moment. It will cost me dearly, so i expect nice things.

GF2 GTS Pro 64MB

Time for a replacement me thinks smile.gif

ASUS v8200 GeForce3 64MB + LeadtekWinfast GeForce 2Pro 64MB.

ASUS v8200 is my favourite now. (Ti500 in June)

Regards,

Icabola

GeForce 2 MX-400 (64 MB)

Not sure who its by.

I reckon its time to get a GeForce 3 soon once prices come down. Gainward Ti-200 would be cool biggrin.gif

ASUS Geforce3 (8200 delux) - original (i.e not titanium series)

I have GeForce 2 MX 400, 64 Mb.

I updated the driver yesterday, and the

MadOnion 3d benchmark score jumped from 890

to 2500!!

smile.gif

Voodoo 5500 AGP right now, just because I'm too lazy to go out and buy a GeForce 3, maybe this summer or early fall.

-=Die Alive=-

I notice alot of people on this forum have top end systems. I have also noticed people complaining that their system was not good enough while they have a massive 900MHz cpu, alot of RAM, good 64MB high end 3D card and everything to go with it (well I seen one at least) I only have a 450MHz cpu and 256MB RAM and not much else. FP runs slow at times.

I have a TNT2 Model 64

Sorry for being like that.. I guess

I have a Visontek GeForce3 Ti200 that I was able to pick up for US $99 during a Thanksgiving Sale at Best Buy last year. biggrin.gif

I know that the card can't compete with the top-of-the-line offerings from ATI and NVIDIA, but I can still play at 1600x1200x32 with FSAA without taking much of a performance hit. For the money I paid, it can't be beat!

MSI G3 TI200 Pro-TD

HW features:

64MB DDR, TV-Out, DVI-I, Twin Bios (working and safe partition), Hardware Monitoring (Fan/ GPU/ Memory IO/ Memory core voltage).

Software Bundle:

Win Producer multitrack Video editing software

Win Coder inter Video format transferring Software

MSI DVD Player

Various Games and Demos.

paid 239 EUR for it, and havn´t regret it, although Mister Frags 99$ coup is pretty much unbeatable but should be the exception.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Satchel @ Mar. 21 2002,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><Snip>

paid 239 EUR for it, and havn´t regret it, although Mister Frags 99$ coup is pretty much unbeatable but should be the exception.<span id='postcolor'>

You bet. I had to wait in line for 90 minutes on a dark and cold morning -- the store opened at 6AM, and they had a limited number of cards in each store.

That's all I bought that day. I grabbed a card and headed to the checkout, I was the first person to pay for their purchase that day. The time on my receipt said 6wow.gif1AM. smile.gif

The card I have also has fewer features, it doesn't have video in, DVI support, all the monitoring features, or a good software bundle. On the other hand, I didn't need any of that, so this was simply the most bang for the buck at the time as far as gaming was concerned.

GF5 are coming in da summer. Anyway GF4 are nothing else but tweaked GF3 cards and faster clock settings. only new things are the new AA system and 4XTS. Get a GF3 until the new GF5 with DX9 support arrive or the ATI's R300 biggrin.gif

Me drooling tounge.gif

I have a great P4 1400 mhz, 256mb ram, 19 inch screen... but a crappy tnt2 model 64 with 32mb. Opf runs great, but other games run a bit slow. If i try to play ghost recon with maximun detail, the frame rate is horrible. Return To Castle Wolfenstein runs great with maximun detail (16 bits colors)