Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

What type of graphics card do you have

The should make the game OpenGL. That would have saved us from some problems. OpenGL 2 is going to be released soon and the features look very nice biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DodgeME @ Mar. 20 2002,21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">GF5 are coming in da summer. Anyway GF4 are nothing else but tweaked GF3 cards and faster clock settings. only new things are the new AA system and 4XTS. Get a GF3 until the new GF5 with DX9 support arrive or the ATI's R300 biggrin.gif

Me drooling tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know where you are getting your information from but Nvidia has already stated there will not be a Geforce5 series of cards. Their current plan is to have the Geforce 2 be their low end cards, Geforce 3 be their mid grade cards, and Geforce 4 cards being the high enders. They haven't made it official but any later developments are more likely to either come as expansions to the 3 current lines of cards or under a new trademark.

MX cards actually should not be compared to the Titanium and GTS cards. MX cards do not have many of the game performance features such as vertex and pixel shaders. MX cards are based for the Home Office desktop user not gamers.

The Geforce 4 series has an entirely new GPU with the Nfinite 2 engine and a new memory pipeline and bus architecture.

i got a ati radeon 64meg ddr no probs with it and damn cheap.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But the new NVIDIA drivers have made the TNTII better then it was when it came out. I had it when it came out, and it sucked. A friend of mine still has it, and uses the same drivers as my GF4, and now his card is (still sucks) better then it was before.<span id='postcolor'>

That is correct, when i bought the computer i couldn't even play Medal Of Honor or Return To Castle Wolfenstein, because the opengl drivers that came with the card were really old, but i downloaded the detonator drivers from www.nvidia.com and they run great now.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ April 01 2002,19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But the new NVIDIA drivers have made the TNTII better then it was when it came out. I had it when it came out, and it sucked. A friend of mine still has it, and uses the same drivers as my GF4, and now his card is (still sucks) better then it was before.<span id='postcolor'>

That is correct, when i bought the computer i couldn't even play Medal Of Honor or Return To Castle Wolfenstein, because the opengl drivers that came with the card were really old, but i downloaded the detonator drivers from www.nvidia.com and they run great now.<span id='postcolor'>

This one I presume?

Detonator XP Driver (Video Cards)