Sign in to follow this  
mcruppert

Star Wars Stormtrooper

I think lightsabers is waist of time. Meele attack in arma2 makes the moder crazy :p I think much more people would like to see walking atat or atst walkers :) I would like to see how one atat is destroying whole tank column.

McRuppert did you stuck on leg animation with yours atat? I remeber a robot vh-1 for arma1 but i couldn't install it. Did it shows leg animations correctly?

I think lightsabers is waist of time. Meele attack in arma2 makes the moder crazy :p I think much more people would like to see walking atat or atst walkers :) I would like to see how one atat is destroying whole tank column.

McRuppert did you stuck on leg animation with yours atat? I remeber a robot vh-1 for arma1 but i couldn't install it. Did it shows leg animations correctly?

yhea thats why im not working on the lightsaber anymore...

and yeah good question with the atat :D i sent my model to someone who sad to me he is able to make him walk cause he has knowledge with the rotation system but this was a long time ago and i lost contact:(

Hey,

Just wanted to say that all the stuff you've done so far looks really good, I'm excited about it :)

Also, I would agree that lightsabers aren't worth the effort. Massed Imperial vs Rebel battles are what Arma 2 will be good for. Keep up the good work!

thank you

sry for the slow progress in last time

but here i made a new heavy blaster for the empire :

no appologies required mate, we know your working alone on these mods, I'm sure I speak for most when I say, slow but sure so fine :)

McRuppert. you are right. Forget the lightsaber. The melee attack is bad in ArmA 2. Sorry for demand a imposible thing :(

Follow the hard and excelent work :bounce3:

hm very stuck in last time in creating star wars stuff.... i finished some tatooine buildings and so on but at the moment im working on a special kind of alien....sry i had to :D can also take place in the star wars galaxy i think :)

naviwip.jpg

still early WIP

hair is not finished and the skin will be changed

EDIT:

got more detail into the texture:

avataarrrr.jpg

Edited by McRuppert

hm very stuck in last time in creating star wars stuff.... i finished some tatooine buildings and so on but at the moment im working on a special kind of alien....sry i had to :D can also take place in the star wars galaxy i think :)

naviwip.jpg

still early WIP

hair is not finished and the skin will be changed

EDIT:

got more detail into the texture:

avataarrrr.jpg

omfg the things i would do to be able to take on an AT AT in an AMP suit *HINT* *HINT*

speaking of which, instead of being soley a starwars mod, wouldnt it be better to make this as a general sci fi mod instead? you know, like storm troopers vs T800s vs Navi vs 40k dreadnought vs US army, the possibilities are endless

omfg the things i would do to be able to take on an AT AT in an AMP suit *HINT* *HINT*

speaking of which, instead of being soley a starwars mod, wouldnt it be better to make this as a general sci fi mod instead? you know, like storm troopers vs T800s vs Navi vs 40k dreadnought vs US army, the possibilities are endless

ööhmm let me think about it.....no...:D

to much work, i did this just because i loved the movie, i like to model and it can fit into star wars i think ....

but the idea would be cool to have so much stuff for arma..not hundret m16 and so on...

yes it could fit in star wars. but then you should make them sized like normal humans.

atatt.jpg

hmm quote fail, oh well i guess its better so i dont get a warning :P

lol all we need now is Hoth & some snow speeders hahaha

rofl! nice! will you also make the chick? :D

haha ehm yes i started but i dont get the look like in the movies....

navituss.jpg

hair of course not finished...

ok here a first pic of the whole body but the texture is just for testing

avabody.jpg

Nice, realy nice.:)

Can I ask you, if you will model Grand Admiral Thrawn sometime in the future?

Derk: I think LA will get a little upset when people start to model individuals - Boba Fett is dodgy, but you can call him a "bounty hunter", but Thrawn, with his silvery skin is a little obvious as an individual (wasn't the rest of his race wiped out?).

McRuppert: excellent work m8 - things are shaping up well :)