Sign in to follow this  
BLSmith2112

ARMA 2: Merchandise. For Sale?

I've got professional printing presses that can print any image on a comp onto ANY surface, even toast...

Toast?? :eek:

Can you still eat it? :j:

I wouldn't recommend it. The coloring isn't exactly edible if you catch my drift. But you could eat it if you're daring!

Can you print a picture of butter onto a piece of toast so that it looks like buttered toast even though it's not buttered? I only ask out of curiosity... :j:

I wouldn't recommend it. The coloring isn't exactly edible if you catch my drift. But you could eat it if you're daring!

Ask BIS for a license, id surely order a shirt or two :)

How about a T-shirt that says:

I ordered ArmA 2

and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!

(and a frightening bunch of program code)

HAHA Id get one of those too.

Based on my initial experiences with ARMA2, I can imagine people complaining about their merchandise on the board.

"Dear BIS. I recently bought a mug with the ARMA2 logo on it. When I poured coffee into it it started leaking out of two holes in the bottom. I can now only drink from the mug for about five seconds before the coffee leaks out completely?"

BIS: Yes, we know about the leaks. We're working on a patch.

Hehe.

ARMA 2 T-shirt.

Map of Chernarus poster (A1 size).

Postcards from Chernarus.

ARMA2 wallet.

ARMA2 posters etc.

Postcards.

Topographic map(s)

Zippo Lighters

Hats

Coffee Mugs

Operation Flashpoint gear!!

Bohemia gear!!!

Toast!!

Count me in for all of the above :cool:

Nice one wazandy :D

A Mouse Pad would be kinda cool. One of those flexible rubber ones though, the plastic ones sound like they will break my mouse after I pick it up to move it to the other side.

Yea I was thinking about some of the stuff like coffee mugs might be a bad idea lol, "It brokeded in duh shippingz oh noes!". The shirts would have to be in decent quality too, I'd be supremely pissed to have it fade out in 3 washes. I wear my million billion Pink Floyd shirts all the time and if they wore out I'd go back to the store and heads would roll. I will gladly pay the extra few dollars for the better ink and fabric.

Edited by Victor

how bout a AK74 or AK47 with Arma 2 decals

I'd rather them send me an rpg-7 with Arma 2 decals!

Yeah I want have full end out pink colored BIS military games theme on my home. They cant only selling games to survive so they need to seek cash too from different goods and merchandise products sales . Not let them do what they best talent is to do.

I vote yes! You could have ArmA penknives, hats, zippo lighters, GPU covers, and PC cases, phone cases, wash bags, day sacks, baseball hats etc... In all different camouflage styles with the different countries flags, and ArmA II over the top or something.

I'd pay around $40 for a decent ArmA 2 British Armed Forces hipflask!!

Brian :)

I vote yes! You could have ArmA penknives, hats, zippo lighters, GPU covers, and PC cases, phone cases, wash bags, day sacks, baseball hats etc... In all different camouflage styles with the different countries flags, and ArmA II over the top or something.

I'd pay around $40 for a decent ArmA 2 British Armed Forces hipflask!!

Brian :)

Did you note the date of the last post in this thread? Are you familiar with the Forum rules?

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

I take it you get in to wrecks often?:rolleyes:

I lol'd hard at this and the quote.

Thats genius idea Spark! :D

I would pay for DLC T-Shirt transfers, of course iron on.

Shirt with

"Tier Beta"

"Old bugs never die!"

"Master of Creative Debugging"

Guess a crate of finest czech/slovak beer (incl. free shipment) is good too... :)

Or a mug with Marek's head on it :D

Like they had it in "The IT Crowd," with the picture on the base? :D

I want a custom ARMA2 T-Shirt:

OPF - ARMA1 - ARMA2

2000 - 2007 - 2009

I played so many other games

and all i got was ...

(pic of a military glove showing you the finger)