Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Driving with a huge convoi through very beautifull Clafghan and getting ambushed.

Video by Odium, I´m the gunner of the first vehicle

nyOd_2DkRgM

After editing I forgot I didn't unmute all the music in RT4 video - thus half of the music is gone. Now I have re-uploaded the video and it now contains all the music. :rolleyes:

zdwZwtFXDkc

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by Stuntman

And another Video from yesterdays convoy mission.

This video is by DirtyHarry. I´m his gunner.

We are playing on the beautifull Clafghan Map with its stunning mountain roads.

Playing with JSRS 1.4

Watch 12:36 17:34 and 31:12 to see some intense Firefights.

Note that DirtyHarry didn´t use the latest Version of JSRS 1.4, the latest Version sounds even better!

Jesus, that Evening was really fun!

fG9N20cLwDU

Charlie Foxtrot Campaign 10 was finsihed tonight!

Thus the gameplay videos can now finally be released to the public! :D

The two videos from Battle 6 in the BMP are recommended!

LAV action in Scrim 1

P30zp2MA7kc

Epic BMP action vs large odds in Battle 6

cjPJ6Eei5W0

Great mechanized teamwork with infantry in the same Battle 6

lSBlRwCipiI

One more video is coming up from this campaign's last battle, some more tank action! :)

Enjoy!

Edited by Stuntman

And another Video from yesterdays convoy mission.

This video is by DirtyHarry. I´m his gunner.

We are playing on the beautifull Clafghan Map with its stunning mountain roads.

Playing with JSRS 1.4

Watch 12:36 17:34 and 31:12 to see some intense Firefights.

Note that DirtyHarry didn´t use the latest Version of JSRS 1.4, the latest Version sounds even better!

Jesus, that Evening was really fun!

do not quote videos!

Were you using the EOD Mod for those IEDs?

Edited by Foxhound
do not quote videos!

I don't think so. I'm sure that you can disarm them with ACE. I will ask the author if you wish.

The leader of Rolling Thunder and I agreed that the Rolling Thunder 4 video must be more interesting, informative and inclusive - especially for new viewers or people that did not participate. I wanted to make sure that new viewers would understand what Rolling Thunder is about and how teamwork, action and fun is some of its core values. Thus, I have re-hauled the video once again to include real time situation updates! Now the video will suck the viewer into the awesome atmosphere. Now you all can hopefully taste the unique experience and grasp the intense action that was raging all across the wide and dynamic battlefield!

I have worked really hard on this video and I must greatly apologize for the multiple re-uploads, as this was certainly not the intent, but a result of constructive feedback: I saw a lot of faults in the first version and couldn't resist to make it as best as I could. But now my work is finally done. I am again truly sorry for the inconvenience and for making these multiple posts; but I hope this final version of Rolling Thunder 4 makes up for the hiccups. :)

Finally, I hope my efforts to include the viewer in the action bear fruits! This is for all of you. Thank you! And may everyone keep on building their passion for videomaking!

zdwZwtFXDkc

(I have replaced all existing posts with the correct link)

And now, of course - Enjoy! :D

Some gameplay footage from last sunday evening:

asf3faRPeZs

jjDIZ22tgbg

More of this campaign found

this looks impressive, but I think the author will run into the same Problems like other moders did: the particle limit. BIS really needs to raise that value

Thanks for those 16AA videos Glowbal. I really enjoy watching stuff from you guys.

very cool does he have those scripts available for the public?

also working on a final music video before I leave for boot. going for an actual narrative and much darker theme this time.

very cool does he have those scripts available for the public?

also working on a final music video before I leave for boot. going for an actual narrative and much darker theme this time.

you should ask him that.

Looking forward to your new vid.

9i6AnxRM_b0&list=LLzjBKizE4TxoZD7s_UWMf2A

A little video about the mission I'm working on. Nothing special compared to what a lot of you guys put on here! :o

Anyways, more info is in my sig if interested...

Regards

bobtom/Craig

Thanks for those 16AA videos Glowbal. I really enjoy watching stuff from you guys.

I am glad you like enjoy them.

On last wednesday, I decided to suprise the guys over at 16AA with an unspected attack on the base, while we were 'supposed' to do a strike at an enemy HQ.

Here is the video:

jZyZE8H5Cwg

The entire platoon had its own neat little defensive positions to fight from. And I was on the building with the GMG. :bounce3:

Edited by Glowbal

Video dump

Sexy video edit featuring some shiny kits we're just getting hands on

ZIJaXCYrZ6w

Another purdy promo/explosion reel

P4-1-xJhmac

Full Op Videos:

OP Message in a Bottle

7vtCus5ln0I

ME3YDRHsMeg

OP Ground Pound

A1uWXzcl0fo

OP Oscar

L5S2qk0Pqgg

OP Buried Treasure 2

c_QvNa7jXt0

OP Never Left Behind

kQxg6XT3rpo

Brilliant Op Rusty Trombone series -pushing in to Iran to eliminate a nuclear WMD threat:

T6rxNjPMXAo

cH1V54VNKMk

DUDrc5skyJw

#4 (skip to 21:55 for the James Bond/Call of Duty moment of awesome)

FM3ZsSNkoCY

3aRn4DrtVt8

A mod I'm working on.

Wn9-a-x4LW4

An ArmA TvT event in which we get our collective asses handed to us. As part of the beta MP TvT campaign "A Fork in the Road" which requires ISAF personnel to conduct KLE's, route clearance, weapons interdiction, raids, clear and hold mandates, humanitarian operations (building wells and schools), etc... we establish a new COP in a contested area overlooking a valley.

Within two hours of our patrol establishing said COP, AAF conduct a complex attack on our position. Outnumbered nearly 6-1 we hold our own, but only because of the Close Air Support provided by ADFGrunt06. We eventually abandoned the position.

B6W3dLCWkLo

Just wanted to post and share this video I uploaded with you guys since you might appreciate it. :D

Semedar

And what was wrong with the Arma II & OA User Video Thread?

§7) Search before posting

If you have a question, please use the forum search function before posting to make sure that it hasn't been answered before. There is a big chance it has, not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple threads it will also help you to get an answer much quicker.

I will move your post into the videos thread this time. Please pay more attention to the rules of the forum next time. Thank you.