Sign in to follow this  
p75

Before waiting all day as we are all doing, will the patch be out today or not?

Before waiting all day as we are all doing, will the patch be out today or not? Seeing that it is already 3.25 pm CET. The BI guys have a weekend, not? Btw, great job on the game sofar, this what the first should have been.

BIS is full of surprises. just wait. it will come, soon. asking question wont make it come any sooner. a patch is never late, nor is it early. it will come when it is time to come

I find it irritating when comments like, "it will be here when it's done" or "asking won't make it go any faster" those have to be the dumbest cliches' given to legitimate questions.

Asking the question is not meant to speed up the process or magically force some type of release before the item is ready, it's meant to gain information about "when" it will release, with the hope that a response is given from someone who actually knows the answer.

One of the hardest things to deal with is the "lack" of info or communication on a given topic. Ppl just need info, even if the info is "we don't know", as long as the response comes from an official source.

Opening this topic, makes you ,somehow, not wait all day?

Jesus, do a search in the forum. I smell an incoming lockdown :P

The patch was canceled for today and is due out next month :nerner:

Lol, just because that's when the Aussies get the game! :p

My aunties, sister's, uncle who knows someone who knows the cleaner that works at BIS HQ told someone I met down the pub that the patch will be out today, tomorrow, soon.

Oh thats right, when its done!!!!

its 4:30pm in Czech Rep. hopefully soon means before there office closes for weekend.

What if the patch breaks more than it fixes ? Releasing it on a Friday just as they close shop would not be a wise move.

I have this odd feeling that BIS haven't been working on a regular 9-5 schedule for a long while now.

What if the patch breaks more than it fixes ? Releasing it on a Friday just as they close shop would not be a wise move.

Much pessimism I sense in you. Pessimism leads to doubt. Doubt leads to fear. And fear is the path to the dark side! :p

Patch 1.01 final was released on a friday so hopefully we will get 1.02 for weekend

MadDogX, if Thrott's played Fallout 3, you really can't blame him :(

Hope the BIS server admins don't plan on going home, somebody has to host the file

"are we there yet?.. are we there yet?... I'm hungry... Donnie's touching me!!"

I seriously doubt they are having a party on the balcony right now, nor have they forgotten they have a patch going on. And I seriously doubt they have forgotten the multitudes of skyrocketing sales figures that represent people wanting to play the fixed game. Take it from a fanboy with the worst addiction, if you have something to do, do it, get it done, be surprised by the patches availability, and reward yourself.

*Don't make Placebo come back there!!!*

The patch will be here when it is ready: http://www.arma2.com/support/updates/folder.html?lang=en

Pressing the F5 Key will refresh the page.

Have your little brother or sister sit at your pc and press F5 every 60 seconds. Tell them when they see a number that says 1.02 to come get you. :bounce3:

Oh and then make sure you create a few duplicate posts in each forum stating that the patch is available. :)

Edited by pchaxor

nah it'll probably be "released" in the forums first, like 1.01 beta don't you think?

took them another hour to update that page IIRC :D

I think its ready, when its ready is legitimate answer for software... Its not like baking a cake FFS!

I'd rather them take an extra day or two or longer as long as the end result if better. May as well get it to 100% rather than 80% and an extra 20 later if you know what I mean....

I think its ready, when its ready is legitimate answer for software... Its not like baking a cake FFS!

I'd rather them take an extra day or two or longer as long as the end result if better. May as well get it to 100% rather than 80% and an extra 20 later if you know what I mean....

They unlocked you yet?

If not hound em man!