};
};

};

class CfgModels
{
 	class Default { sections[] = {}; sectionsInherit=""; };
class Weapon: Default 
{
	sections[] ={"ammobelt","uzaver","magazine","bolt","zasleh","charging handle","trigger"};
	class Animations
	{
		class trigger
		{
			type="rotationZ"; 
			source="reload";
			selection="trigger";
			axis="trigger_axis";
			minValue=0;
			maxValue="1";
			angle0="0";
			angle1="rad 30";
		};

class bolt
		{
			type="translation";
			source="reload";
			selection="bolt";
			axis="bolt_axis";
			begin="bolt_axis_begin";
			end="bolt_axis_end";
			minValue=0;
			maxValue="1";
			offset0="0";
			offset1="-1";
		};
		class bolt_open: bolt
		{
			source="isEmpty";
		};

class reload_magazine_hide 
		{ 
			type="hide"; 
			source="reloadMagazine"; 
			selection="magazine"; 
			hidevalue="0.2"; 
		};
	};
};
class ACR_M4A3: Weapon
{	
	sectionsInherit = "Weapon";                     
	skeletonName = "ACR_WEAPONS";
	class Animations: Animations 
	{
		class reload_magazine_release 
		{ 
			type="rotationZ"; 
			source="reloadMagazine"; 
			selection="magazine"; 
			axis="magazine_axis"; 
			minValue=0.1; 
			maxValue="1"; 
			angle0="0"; 
			angle1="rad -3"; 
		};
	}; 
   	};
};

Maybe this helps a bit more and makes things clearer. And you need the "bolt" selection in O2 only in both the resolution and memory LODs.

Edited by TheSun

Wait, your ALREADY working on your Challenger/Warrior?

I couldn't possibly say.... :p

Whatever the case troops are my focus, just need to keep the variation in my modding there...

Lol love it! :)

And i have still had no luck with my tank issue, the turret will turn but the shot is always fired straight infront of the tank, i have defined the main guns barrel in the Memory LOD and it is part of the OtocHlavne selection (refering to the barrel going up and down, this also gets it going left/right as it is linked to the OtcoVez selection in the config), whatever i try it still shoots straight, do i need to add something in the config refering to the Konec hlavne and Usti hlavne (barrel start/end)? who knows :(

At a guess, you're memory lod points are not included in the turret selections, so while the actual turret and gun turns and goes up and down, the 2 points that define the barrel aren't moving, at least that's if my memory of how it handles turrets is correct, I haven't used O2 for a couple of years now.

@DeLiltMon, yeah well this is what i have been thinking but the name that defines the main gun (for going up/down) OtocHlavne has the memory LOD points included, in the memory lod the start and end of the turret are part of the OtocHlavne selection when i click on it... :s

Hmm, not sure then, I don't have O2 installed so can't open up a model to look and (and the models I have would be for OPF), but from what I remember I think turrets were set up the same way in O2 whether it was a car or tank class, so could be worth having a peek at another model to compare with.

@DeLiltMon, right well it looks like it was my config, i replaced it with one from another addon and the turret seemed fine, firing where i actually point :)

Units are looking vary well done. Nice work:bounce3: Body gear and all looking good keep it up.

Edited by 1in1class
need

Right, just a little update, the tank turret issue i was having has been sorted, was gonna upload some pics of the working locking bolt on the SA80s but the last few days my internet hasnt liked me uploading anything... typical :)

Right, just a little update, the tank turret issue i was having has been sorted, was gonna upload some pics of the working locking bolt on the SA80s but the last few days my internet hasnt liked me uploading anything... typical :)

Isn't British internet just great? xD

Isn't British internet just great? xD

Yeah good ol' AOL, anyway, just working on the rest of the soldier models at the moment, will sort the daysack out too :)

Wow, 37 pages, and i remember when this had 5!

excellent work so far btw

This is turning out really well, and i remember the days when this topic had 3 pages :D
Wow, 37 pages, and i remember when this had 5!

excellent work so far btw

:yay:

Yeah good ol' AOL, anyway, just working on the rest of the soldier models at the moment, will sort the daysack out too :)

Finally someone on AOL from the UK! And he's a gamer! Whats your internet night past 6pm?

Anyway, Looking great Stalker, glad to see you fixed tank turret!

I'm also on AOL unfortunately... I just reboot my router like I dunno 3 times a day sometimes...

I must say these guys do look promising so far. Actually make me want to buy ArmA 2.

Yeah i must drop connection at least 3 times a day :S

Anyway, gonna spend the afternoon/evening on this daysack (NI patrol one)

@Smuke, my internet doesnt seem to change much depending on the time of day, stays pretty constant in performance (would say about 4Mbit)... so much for the advertised 8 though... :)

Edited by STALKERGB

Not really a huge update but wanted to say that i'm being a bit lazy with the daysack at the moment, dont have the time or will to get down to modelling one from scratch so have made a placeholder for now, will finish the textures on it so it looks like a daysack but probably wont be editing the model much more. Will post some clearer pictures soon.

Just liked this pic of my Squad Leader :) gonna add a radio whip if i can too :)

daysacks.jpg

Bigger

Cheers

Edited by STALKERGB

Bump deleted as we cant bump.

Any news?

Edited by Lunatic

Bump deleted as we cant bump.

Any news?

lol (that's veiled speech for "bumpx2" but I'm not allowed to tell you that... you ain't seen me... roite?).

Hello everyone,

Might be trying to get in touch with PR to see if I can use any of their assets in game.

Anyway, here are some pictures of my work, these were taken a while ago but you guys always want more pictures so....

Comments on the pics more than welcome as always,

Matt

sectionleadsmall.jpg

Bigger

riflemansmall-1.jpg

Bigger

engineersmall.jpg

Bigger

teamsmall.jpg

Bigger

genadiersmall.jpg

Bigger