Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Something I been tooling around on the last couple days in my free time...

I know there is a bunch of these made by other people, but my goal is to make this 100% multiplayer compat with little to no network overhead. ;)

:icon_ohmygod: That music was disgusting lol right out of the 80's lol

:icon_ohmygod: That music was disgusting lol right out of the 80's lol

Hahah that music is great... Very good CD:

Milano 1981. The times are violent and dangerous. Left wing terrorist groups an organized crime is all over the place. Kidnapping, bombing and robbing the city. The last hope is the Special Brigade, an elite police intervention unit.

But it's not easy being in the Special Brigade... It's all one big facade.

They are insufficiently trained and casualty rate is high. The missions are doomed to fail, leaving innocent hostages and bystanders wouded or dead.

Jack is one of the few honest brigade officers. While his friends and colleagues die one by one, he is determined to cleanse the city of crime and terror.

When the terrorists take an all-girl boarding school hostage the Special Brigade is called in...

In a fury of violence, nearly all the schoolgirls and Special Brigade members are killed. During the aftermath, Jack is accused of being expressively reckless and is put on forced leave. Without a polite badge, he decides to go on a personal vendetta. He soon finds a strange ally in the old-style mafia boss Scorlenzi, who is also after the terrorists...

Its like for a movie that was never made! :D

That SUV looks damn sexy, would gladly see it dirtier (as someone already suggested) - plus - some extra versions (PMC / UN for example)

For the next model I do not know yet, just a 4x4 or a sedan

Maybe a Ford Ranger for Afghan Police? ;)

http://0.tqn.com/d/4wheeldrive/1/0/d/K/1/ANP001.jpg

Keep this up, if anything else comes from you in the future it'll throw Sigma's cars from the throne.

do not worry guys, for a range of vehicle and provided that both 4x4 sedan and maybe even weapons

@ Topas you are really hard because you can guess what I'll do;):D

Soyer therefore patient

big thank you ghostviper and patton for their contributions to these magnificent vehicle;)

@ Topas you are really hard because you can guess what I'll do;):D

Ha, now if this is about the additional versions of the Blazer, or the afghan police trucks? :rolleyes:

That SUV looks damn sexy, would gladly see it dirtier (as someone already suggested) - plus - some extra versions (PMC / UN for example)

Maybe a Ford Ranger for Afghan Police? ;)

http://0.tqn.com/d/4wheeldrive/1/0/d/K/1/ANP001.jpg

Keep this up, if anything else comes from you in the future it'll throw Sigma's cars from the throne.

Afghans driving ford cars?!

Wow, shouldn't they uparmoured it like those pickups in district 9?

Also, they should be using toyota hilux instead of this.(sorry for going off-topic!)

Working on a rewrite of the LGB guidance in ArmA2 to make it more realistic... Set up this nice promo shot... :D

gbu_sidebyside.jpg

That is from 3000 meters up and about 6Km away. Laser was picked up about .5 seconds after drop and it tracked into its target perfectly (you can see the little red dot on the drivers window).

The video that frame was grabbed from (of mine, sadly not of the one in real life):

9Gh8kQtTAbg

Edited by NouberNou

Woah that is certainly looks impressive alesh.... But it also looks like more of an art project than an addon. Whats going on with your an-12?

Whats going on with your an-12?

We have some problems ... But now all good. Work in progress :)

Edited by alesh

Alesh, nice work mate:)

Is this what the An-12B will look like after crashing?

Well the layout of parts anyway

NZXSHADOWS has a lot of real life problems, and tends to disappear for long periods of time. He's probably going to pop in one day, and release something as usual though.

Those look really sick to be honest.

:D

Awesome bink.

Ok, but why a two-pieced shirt? Is it supposed to look like it's tucked in from a distance?

Edited by topas
Oh, Rhodesy was the first to spot this..