Could any of you guys make some form of patrol boat? there are frigates, destroyers, carriers, and subs. But it would be cool to have a partol boat. Kind of like the US navy cyclone class. Or australian fremantle, I remember an addon for ofp cwc that had the fremantle class. Please and thank you in advance!

... like the US navy cyclone class ......

Got a couple 3d veiws, good photos and a good isometric drawing?

I've made a few things like that. I shoot USPSA and IDPA in real life and I thought it would be interesting to have in game. my stages didn't have scoring or popper targets or anything like that, I used the standard popup targets and hostage targets for no shoots and put actual cover such as barrels and what not as needed. Here is an example I put together quickly. it requires ACE.

http://www.multiupload.com/TTQ3VTDQ7C

nice, hope someone can make the timer and more options for this sport

Edited by WWIII

This is just a proposition.

I will like see in Arma 2 some important vehicle for some faction. I approve, I'm a big fan of Russian Army, and for response in M109A6 Paladin by Soul_Assassin, NouberNou and Rexehuk, I thinks it would be nice to see a 2S19 for Russian Army.

Soon, we will have MTLB-M by citizensnip, for mechanized infantry, and for to do great, it will fine to see some BTR-80A. BMP-T for support all there and a T-64BV for fun (I likes this armor, it's surely my favorite)

And for modern VDV troops with IL-76 by WOR it will be nice to see a BMD-4 and a 2S25 Sprut-SD.

It's all, it's my dream...the all with RHS and RedFox Studio Units and you have my dreams.

This is just a proposition.

I will like see in Arma 2 some important vehicle for some faction. I approve, I'm a big fan of Russian Army, and for response in M109A6 Paladin by Soul_Assassin, NouberNou and Rexehuk, I thinks it would be nice to see a 2S19 for Russian Army.

Soon, we will have MTLB-M by citizensnip, for mechanized infantry, and for to do great, it will fine to see some BTR-80A. BMP-T for support all there and a T-64BV for fun (I likes this armor, it's surely my favorite)

And for modern VDV troops with IL-76 by WOR it will be nice to see a BMD-4 and a 2S25 Sprut-SD.

It's all, it's my dream...the all with RHS and RedFox Studio Units and you have my dreams.

Think Vilas is working on that stuff now.

Oh it's true ?

I didn't know :)

Good to ear btw :) But for all the features in my proposition or just for some ?

Is there a addon/script which adds weapon resting without it being ACE huge? It'd be nice just to have without having to have all ACE.

Hi, first post. Was wondering if someone would do me a huge favor and try to make a small addon or two.

The first would be a replacement file for the OA Delta guys to ones using Nixo's Generic Special Forces.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12545

The second would be replacing the stadard BAF British forces with equivalents from the British 3 Rifle Infantry MTP mod.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10898

I looked into doing it myself but it's way too complicated for me as I just got Arma2/OA, BAF/PMC. Thanks

Is there a addon/script which adds weapon resting without it being ACE huge? It'd be nice just to have without having to have all ACE.

It's in 1944. Other than that, no sorry. Maybe you could extract ACE main and ACE deployment from the folder?

Is it possible to create an addon or script for ai's, so you can send them ingame via waypoints, like in the editor? I remember one of the first warfare versions (cti 0.7 or whatever). As commander you were able to send ai's via waypoints.

It would be so superb for our coop mission if we were able to send a bradley from Town A to Town B, let them drive that distance fast, and in the town ( the waypoints) they drive in patrol speed, as i said, like in the editor..

That would be super sweet..

Cheers

Okay, I'm really not sure where to request this, or if it's already been asked (I did use search and didn't find anything). Is there a world map or suggested world map for the ArmA series? Or any general idea of the location of ArmA countries in relation to the world? Like, where is Chernarus, where is Takistan, that sort of thing. I ask because I'd consider Takistan a Middle Eastern country, but it's not location on the Arabian peninsula judging by the limited map of Takistan and it's neighbors (neighboring Russia, really?) I saw a post where someone suggests that Chernarus is Georgia, and that Takistan is Afghanistan, and that Iran is Ardistan, but that can't be right. Takistan is nowhere near Afghanistan, and Ardistan can't be Iran since Iran is going to be in ArmA 3. So this is why I'm asking. Anyway, if this is the wrong place to ask this, please point me in the right direction. Don't flame. I'll remove the post here if there's a more appropriate spot.

RTmodders1000-1.jpg

Dear modmakers,

For the bi-monthly held, large scale tank vs tank PVP event "Rolling Thunder" I am looking for mod makers who are willing to (make and) make available their tank mod for battles.

So far we used different tanks / addons for each edition, however, in order to maintain this diversity we need additional input.

If you plan to make or already made a customized Arma 2 tank and are willing to contribute, this may be a good opportunity.

What we are looking for:

- Arma 2 customized main battle tanks, preferably ACE compatible

- Optional custom crewmen

- Optional related scout cars, transport helicopters and support trucks

What is in it for you:

- An opportunity to have your creation(s) be promoted to and used by a very wide public, supported by a strong brand

- Guaranteed slot reservation for you on Rolling Thunder battles

If you have interest and/or questions, you can contact me by PM.

Info on Rolling Thunder can be found on the website

Best regards,

Eric Dutch

Rolling Thunder Admin

any particular type or era of tanks/vehicle?

currently working on a mowag piranha recon vehicle if that would be useful for scouts

might be a tad big :p

any particular type or era of tanks/vehicle?

currently working on a mowag piranha recon vehicle if that would be useful for scouts

might be a tad big :p

Hi Slatts,

I guess it would be best to let that up to the modmakers' creativity. All are welcome to present their creations.

But to answer your questions:

Tanks have highest priority for us as these battles are mainly about tanks.

(Armored) recon cars are useful as well. We try to compile sets of vehicles/units within a same faction.

For example, on one battle we had a re-custimized modpack for the Sadam era's Republican Guard (by Lost Brothers).

It contained tanks, apcs, trucks and related troops/crew of the same "faction".

You are welcome to share pictures and/or a first sample when you have it, so we can take a look.

R/

Eric

Edited by Dutch

Would really appreciate it if (Infantry Skills and recognition mod) was made compatible with operation arrowhead.

thanks =)

I wonder if someone could possible make the LAV-AD or if one already exists let me know where to download it. thanks in advance.

A real 3 shot burst mode fo m16 and m4

how do you mean a real 3 shot burst? they already have 3 round bursts :confused:

Hello, is someone able to make ordinary telephone and handset addon to Arma 2, it can be converted from OFP...

phonej.jpg

I mean this one

Edited by resistance-rat