Whatever happened to the Australian Island? My one request this year, is to see an update there. F'in love the Aussies.

As we say down here, "it died in the arse". Sad really, would've been cool.

This one may sound silly. but...

Anyone could make ArmA2 shotgun slugs into buckshot?

Reason is quite simple. No buckshot in vanilla ArmA2 = no buckshot in ArmA2 missions. Beign restricted to slugs only, kinda defeats reason for using a shotgun.

This one may sound silly. but...

Anyone could make ArmA2 shotgun slugs into buckshot?

Reason is quite simple. No buckshot in vanilla ArmA2 = no buckshot in ArmA2 missions. Beign restricted to slugs only, kinda defeats reason for using a shotgun.

Not without OA engine, no

ace 2 for arma 2 had buckshot i think...and one of the french weapon packs adds a shotgun with buckshot too i think...

@PuFu:

Yes, with OA, obviously, as vanilla ArmA2 didn't feature buckshot outside ACE.

Sorry for not making myself clear enough.

^that

CDF need more western equipment, IMO.

Can anyone make Any SURPAT pattern Russians or spetznaz?

http://strikehold.wordpress.com/2010/05/09/russian-surpat-multi-terrain-digital-camouflage/

It would be gladly appreciated.

Yeah I got your zerg right here, heh heh heh!

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11992

that's not SURPAT, that's the new Russian camo they just started wearing.

surpat-camo.jpg

that's SURPAT

Can anyone make an Air Traffic Control Addon that can allow an ATC controller the ability to see aircraft on his map as well as displaying each aircraft speed and altitude. Im finding more and more difficult to control air traffic in my groups missions.

I havn't found the time to read 415 sides, after side 77 I stopped and remebered I could just search the thread. lol. So I searched for "mogadishu" as I am currently searching for a mogadishu map and some Skins and a campaign. I found Wikis OP Gothic Serpent and enjoyed this piece of great work, but as it is in Fallujah...well...Its not like "the mog". My father (i am german) has been with the forerunner of the Division Spezielle Operationen in somalia 1992/1993 and it would be interesting to see a mog map and the surrunding area in ArmA.

A "simple" request: Normandy WW2 themed map.

I mean not the "whole" Normandy, but something resembling or part of it, so it can be used with Invasion'44, of a reasonable size (20 x 20 km?)

We really need any map suitable for WW2 mod...

If I could make a humble suggestion, I'd quite like to see the A-37 Dragonfly in Arma 2.

Sure, it wasn't the fastest, most well-protected, or biggest-payload-carrier of its time, but something about its aesthetic is undeniably interesting, you know? And as it's still in use with a number of countries today, I would imagine one wouldn't have much trouble shoe-horning it into the service of any fictitious Armaverse nation, perhaps as a light scout or CAS bird.

That, and I think it looks cool. Like a little bug with rockets strapped to the wings!

Yeh, Dragonfly has always interested me, but with all its curves I've avoided it ;)

Laqueesha, I see we're not the only ones that searched for a substitute :P Yes, we got Celle in the last update of our addons, yet - the mod deserves a proper WW2 themed island.

Gnat;1987871']Yeh' date=' Dragonfly has always interested me, but with all its curves I've avoided it ;)[/quote'] That's understandable- they look pretty in real life, but I could see how such a craft could quickly become a chore for a modeller.

(Same way with girlfriends in my life, actually- the more curves they had, the more trouble they were!)

I dunno what it is about the little thing that I like so much, really; on paper, it's not anything phenomenal, especially in comparison to other ground-attack aircraft like the A-10 and the SU-25, but I think that's part of the charm; it's a neat little oddity, an evolutionary dead-end that managed to tough it out for far longer than it had any right to, you know?

Request:

A pack of cars that are meant for racing. They should be able to drive offroad at fairly fast speeds and they should clock near to 200km/h on roads.

Would be sweet :)