well Myke, what kind of program should I use to open the .psd files?

Adobe PhotoShop or Gimp (it depends on the PSD version you want to open afaik)

i wanna this plane >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R77C3VTS5xw , this MODEL

arma 2 have, but i wanna w/ nice efects (like this), nice velocity and nice air control (fde)

if anyone can make plz tell me

ah

and this unit

http://cod6.org/wp-content/uploads/2..._warfare_2.jpg

the plane is for replace the original thx

plz

thx

Edited by gibaba123

Exist or no Modern Russian Mod????? i cant fount it

If you haven't found anything yet, then there is no Modern Russia Mod out there, sorry.

Oh my god, go to moth************************************king hell with those COD units. This game is called Armed Assault, not Call of duty: Modern warfail! I've been reading this thread quite often to get some inspiration for my next work but last few weeks the only thing I read is "Make COD units, the are so cool", "Let's make COD from ARMA" or "Some COD mod would be fine. Wouldn't it?". Jesus fu**in' Christ WHY?!?!

I'm so sorry for this post but I just needed to do that...

i can just say please dont let this awesome game become a noob-shooter....

Edited by PurePassion

Wait the CoD Harrier has a turret? Thats totally gaytarded....

A HALO mod with this weapons, Units and Vehicles:

Pistols:

M6D

M6C/SOCOM

Rifles:

MA37

MA5B

MA5C

BR55

BR55HB SR

M392 Designated Marksman Rifle

Shotguns:

M54 TS

M90 Mk I

M90 Mk II

M90 KSWS

Sniperrifle:

SRS 99C S2 AM Sniperrifle

SRS99D AM Sniperrifle

SRS 99D AM Sniperrifle

Launchers:

M41 SSR MAV/AW

M319 Granadelauncher

Vehicles:

Scorpion

Grizzly

AV-14 Hornet

Hawk

Falcon

(For information and pictures look at halo.wikia.com)

Please talk to me if someone works on a mod with this things.

How could it be that there is still no F/A-18 addon in this game? Am I missing something? I know they worked on one for ANZAC, or I thought they did, but I don't see it anywhere. Any others close to finished? Something? idk it's such a kick ass jet I hate that it's not represented here.

PRACS, ANZAC, and FDF each have F/A-18s. Whether or not PRACS will release I can't say at this point. NZDFCrash may be putting it in his next update for ANZAC, and the FDF mod has a brand new model that looks stunning, but I don't have any info on that.

Some high quality MARSOC desert marpat troops would be great, I'd make them but I can't model for S%$t.

Hello!

I have a request regarding the AO M79 grenade launcher. It’s not really useable at the moment because the AI is claiming to be out of ammo all the time. Maybe someone could add a new magazine for the M79, for example a ‘grenade bag’ with twelve grenades (should take three slots) for the primary weapons’ magazine slots. A buckshot magazine would be nice too.

Since ‘only’ config chances would be necessary, maybe someone can find the time to do it.

Thanks! :)

I would love it if someone could create a sniper weapon pack for the US army. such as New m24 varients, m110's, and the other various rifles that the army snipers use.

Exist or no Modern Russian Mod????? i cant fount it

there is no mod, there are only addons from different addonmakers but require Arma2 vanila , not only OA

I would very much like to see a GI Joe mod. There's a lot of possibility with so many units and vehicles and weapons they had.

Having grown up in the mid 80s I can remember sitting on the livingroom floor every afternoon watching that show. Would be great to see it live again in ArmA 2.

^_^,v,,

XM-25 airburst grenade launcher?

also, I would love to see some proper US Army and USMC troops wearing the new plate carriers instead of the IOTV's and in the case of the army, wearing multicam.

ANA, Afghanistan National Army would be nice.

I mean, we have setting similar to Afghan war.The onliest thing I miss is ANA, and even smple conversion Takistani Army to BluFor would be nice.:)

If any of the texture guru's could see their way to a re-skin of the MH60 MEV in a grey navy scheme that would be tops! (if they could also get rid of the medical symbol as well that would be even better)