There is already in the vanilla game: The First Aid Modules are doing that for you. Also, Norrin's Revive Script does that as well...

Are you sur you can put casualties in vehicles with the FA and Battlefield Clearance module ? The last time I tried impossible to put a wounded mate in a mi17

There is already in the vanilla game: The First Aid Modules are doing that for you. Also, Norrin's Revive Script does that as well...

Oh great... WIll definately check out Norrin's revive script. Thanks

Are you sur you can put casualties in vehicles with the FA and Battlefield Clearance module ? The last time I tried impossible to put a wounded mate in a mi17

No, you are right, you can only pull ppl OUT from vehicles and not the other way around.

But i am sure that using Norrins Revive you can do both (pull out and load in)

1. I think it's necessary to make replacement RPG-7 - RPG-7V with optical scope. Because of really all RPG-7 includes optical scope.

2. It will be interesting to see Tank assistance combat vehicle BMPT in ArmA2.

3. ArmA2 comes short of island with cities with modern buildings, like Petrovichi in OFP.

4. All Tanks needs inside decoration, also it needs in other vehicles without it.

5. Arma2 needs working periscopes in all vehicles whit it.

If any map makers are at a loss for ideas, one of the communities I play with are fans of Afghanistan-style maps. We played the Avgani map for ArmA extensively. Now the creator of Avgani appears to have left the community, so an Avgani map for A2 seems unlikely.

Some people in the community have suggested a Helmand Province style map would be great for the servers. A desert map with significant elevation changes, preferably of a relatively large size, with a few cities thrown in, but mostly made up of fields and small farming settlements.

If anyone's willing to create a map in the style of Avgani, though, that'd be great too, a bit larger if possible with more suburbs and routes of approach to the main urban area.

Suggestion: It will be great to have reskinned of civillians pack such as:

1. NGO aid workers

2. War Journalists/Photograhpers

3. Constructions workers

Thanks

If any map makers are at a loss for ideas, one of the communities I play with are fans of Afghanistan-style maps. We played the Avgani map for ArmA extensively. Now the creator of Avgani appears to have left the community, so an Avgani map for A2 seems unlikely.

Some people in the community have suggested a Helmand Province style map would be great for the servers. A desert map with significant elevation changes, preferably of a relatively large size, with a few cities thrown in, but mostly made up of fields and small farming settlements.

If anyone's willing to create a map in the style of Avgani, though, that'd be great too, a bit larger if possible with more suburbs and routes of approach to the main urban area.

Well, you could wait until OA to get the Takistan map.

There's a fully working "Pistol-headshot" suicide animation (example of it: switchmove "ActsPercMstpSnonWpstDnon_suic ide1B") and i would VERY like it if someone made it an (action menu) addon (for entertainment and RP values. FUN: Williams! I order you to commit a suicide! *boom* RP: I can't take it! *boom*)

Just like here:

Edited by Nickos
Added example movie

There's a fully working "Pistol-headshot" suicide animation (example of it: switchmove "ActsPercMstpSnonWpstDnon_suic ide1B") and i would VERY like it if someone made it an (action menu) addon (for entertainment and RP values. FUN: Williams! I order you to commit a suicide! *boom* RP: I can't take it! *boom*)

Just like here:

you can script it in your mission...not really need for an addon

New guy here. Was wondering if anyone has, or would be willing to make, a silenced sniper rifle. Not looking for something horrifyingly over powered, but maybe something like an M4 with a silencer and an ACOG, that can also use the SD ammo with it. I found an old M14 mod that worked, but it didn't use SD ammo, so it was still pretty loud.

Dunno if it's been put up before or not, and if it has, I apologize for making a double request.

Edited by IronDragoon

Any chance that these will be converted? I'll try and do it myself if someone could help me, i have all the tools and stuff, but im abit of a noob

Chechen Rebels created by Ulfhedin

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=4733

Modern Spetsnaz created by Datakill

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=4811

they would be arma2 so well, to bad we cant use them right now.

Edited by WYZe1

Okay this is something that I've been thinking of for a long time. Does anyone remember the good old days of computer gaming, when games were precious gems forged by supernerds rather than corporations looking to make a buck? Think back to when texture maps were only for 2d. Remember those really colorful polygon-only environments and vehicles? That was a freakin amazing time for a young gamer. Hind by interactive magic and TFX by DID come to mind as some of my favorite polygon only games. Now here's my thought: What if someone made a mod that replaced all the models in arma2 with polygon only graphics! Imagine the performance difference that could be gained from removing all the shaders and texture maps from the game. Sometimes I wonder if having a photorealistic game is a good thing..I liked it better when I knew I was playing a game. 80,000 blades of grass? No thanks I'd like to see my target if he can see me. Individual leafy branches on a forest of trees? What does that add to gameplay? Maybe instead of that I can load up a hundred more soldiers and get a battle going! In those old days, even 100 polygons was a lot, but In Arma2 almost every object is well over 4000, including every gun. A single helicopter is 10000 polygons, so the Arma engine can handle lots of polygons. It wouldn't look as bad as you would think, you would still have all the shadows and motion blur. Anyways I don't think anyone even looks in this thread so I don't care if people think its a dumb idea lol. But I would download it in a second if someone made it! :)

hi everyone. im new here... hows it going?

i got an idea that would stir all the war from real world into the spirit world O_O

did anyone here who used the mod tools for Arma2 possibly made an NPC transparent

like a ghost? possibly, if this was possible, perhaps i can conjure up something using

the mission editor like say a ghost huntin mission... add some sfx inside buildings like

moans and footsteps or that sort of thing.... :-)

Anyhow, UFOs and aliens from Arma1 would be a nice port to arma2.

For the game itself on its serious sides, perhaps an AI driving fix to make them drive

better.

Wishlist:

-Ghost/Paranormal addons

-UFO/Aliens addons or even zombies (yet again!)

-AI driving fix

as soon as I start getting this game, after all that NFS shift, i may start modding again

with arma 2 tools.

Edited by MasterRevan2009
forgot something

why not, isn't that the point?

That depends on your definition of 'the point'.

I remain to be convinced that a former WWII battleship has a place in this game. As eye candy, perhaps, but what possible use would it be in a game that is essentially, a light infantry simulator?

Static Line Parachute (Round Parachute) and Steerable Parachute mod. Both could co-exist but would be a selectable inventory item. So regular infantry and pilots would get statics while sf would get steerables.

Static Line Parachute (Round Parachute) and Steerable Parachute mod. Both could co-exist but would be a selectable inventory item. So regular infantry and pilots would get statics while sf would get steerables.

Isnt there the static circular in the editor somewhere?

Yeah, if we could scale it down now (as it is a cargo chute), and require some scripting.

That depends on your definition of 'the point'.

I remain to be convinced that a former WWII battleship has a place in this game. As eye candy, perhaps, but what possible use would it be in a game that is essentially, a light infantry simulator?

everyone uses/gets different things/experiences from this game.

We currently have a WWII frieghter, corvette and U-boat, so yeah with a battleship as well you could creat you own versions of Arma2 (silent hunter?)

I'd rather have 1000's of addons to choose from and try.

I converted the F1 Ferrari to Arma2, is it needed no, will it be used a lot no, will it bring a smile to a few peoples faces sure and thats why I did it.

One thing is certain we will at the moment get at least two WWII mods for arma, so a battleship would not be out of place, mission target etc.

The best and I mean the best part about arma2 is we can all choose which addons to download, don't like battleships, cool don't download it.

Southy

PS I'm not having go etc, just confused why you were so against it.

Back OT I'd like the FN2000 assault rifle, saw a guy on the news with one in East Timor and thought it looked great.

Edited by Eble

everyone uses/gets different things/experiences from this game.

We currently have a WWII frieghter, corvette and U-boat, so yeah with a battleship as well you could creat you own versions of Arma2 (silent hunter?)

I'd rather have 1000's of addons to choose from and try.

I converted the F1 Ferrari to Arma2, is it needed no, will it be used a lot no, will it bring a smile to a few peoples faces sure and thats why I did it.

One thing is certain we will at the moment get at least two WWII mods for arma, so a battleship would not be out of place, mission target etc.

The best and I mean the best part about arma2 is we can all choose which addons to download, don't like battleships, cool don't download it.

Southy

Let the guy suggest shit as per the thread. I was one of those few that smiled when the F1's, so loved from OpF, came to ArmA2. A battle ship may not bring you joy TB, but as suggested as part of a Mod, maybe.

Not having a go, just wondering why so, you know.:butbut:

My long standing wishes:

1. A Che Guevara mod - including cuban and bolivian campaigns

2. Colombian drug wars mod

:eek:

who would have and idea that would dare do so, and that Venezuela has many problems are said to be gerrillas in side, and there are American bases in Colombia, it could make a map to ARMA 2, would be tremendous map, that's my idea thanks .....