very small map 10km² 5 of nad ali coordinates 31.644928, 64.230266

@Vilas

Sorry. the units I am looking for are not their neither are the weapons I'd like. If you can ID some models made by yourself or other which are remotely similar to the ones in the pics, I would really appreciate it

I would like someone to make a script that would remove the BI flares when Mando Missle Mod is activated. Or just a script/mod that would remove all BI flares all together.

@Vilas

Sorry. the units I am looking for are not their neither are the weapons I'd like. If you can ID some models made by yourself or other which are remotely similar to the ones in the pics, I would really appreciate it

have you downloaded it before posting

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/_hosted/vilas/screens/scwph1.jpg

jungle camo, patka helmet, Insas rifle (of course it is regular army, not special forces and TAR21) but using other weapons like RobertHammer TAR from CS you can arm them in TAR 21

@vilas

do you mind if I play around with your models....add beards, make a couple changes to unifrom and tex? add bandanas?

Thanks for postin the screen

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

@Vilas The INSAS models look excellent!

Get in, activate Autohover, press Q. It will rise vertically in the air

Actually, ive tried this on many occasions, Its almost impossible to get the harrier to VTOL, and even then i had no munitions and half a tank of J5.

It doesnt have the power to vertically take off when its full loaded

A Volkswagon Beetle would be nice. Classic Beetle, and the New Beetle. Maybe a stripped down version converted into a bune buggy.

Ok, I do have one totally serious request to make. One I don't think would be too difficult and doesn't even require 3d modeling or textures. I wanna replace my green crosshairs in the middle of my screen with something different depending on what weapon I have equipped. I know a lot of ppl don't even have those turned on because they use the weapons' optics, but I do on occasion (frequently in CQB) use the on screen crosshairs.

I'm not talking about scopes and reticles. I use 31st MEU Replacement Reticles Pack for that. I'm talking about the on screen HUD crosshairs.

For sniper rifles can you make a simple bright red dot at the point of aim. You know…it usually looks something like this ).( and the outer parts expand as you get wounded or fatigued. Can you just take away the outer parts and make the center dot slightly bigger and bright red like a laser dot? Or make the outer parts thin black lines and the inner dot slightly bigger and bright red?

For machine guns can you replace the ).( with a big circle that expands like the grenades and put it in the middle of the point of aim. So I can just try to keep the enemy within the expanding circle.

For the under barrel grenade launchers replace the big green ] [ HUD with the big green expanding circle and some thin black echelons below to indicate range. Or like how the HUD for the old Operation Flashpoint MM-1 grenade launcher used to be.

Also, can you shift them down slightly. I've noticed that in CQB when I "fire from the hip" without shouldering my weapon the HUD crosshairs aren't properly aligned.

Edited by kage74

@vilas

do you mind if I play around with your models....add beards, make a couple changes to unifrom and tex? add bandanas?

Thanks for postin the screen

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

@Vilas The INSAS models look excellent!

prove that you have ability to make addon/mod/model and than i can give models/textures for starting Indian Army mod by you

you are here new, i have no idea what are your addonmaking skills, but leave it for PM, no need to spam public topic, show some your work/knowledge and you can start Indian mod (regular army is done by me, you will do special forces, using my weapon pack + Robert Hammer with TAR 21 you will have covered units armament , reskins of BMP2, T90 will do Indian ground forces etc. , but private messages)

Can someone please make a grand piano? :)

Shouldn't be too hard for someone with skills :rolleyes:

baby-grand-piano-1.jpg&t=1

best request i have seen so far!

I might actually do it :rolleyes:

best request i have seen so far!

I might actually do it :rolleyes:

If you make the piano then I'll make a video about it :)

doesn't hurt to be classy at your FOB right? :D

Can somebody Please Make some American Units With PCUs that would be awesome!

pcu%20level%205%20new%20ph.jpg

usaf_pcu_level5.JPG

+1 to this! That would be epic.

honzikpen;1793221']@ Col.

do you want untis like these from MW 2?

Yeah.

And. Don't come with "Play CoD instead" because' date=' I want to make a mission with those units in Arma 2. It would be so epic.

A better view on the unit:

[url']http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5737/000ii.jpg[/url]

Edited by Col.

Yeah.

And. Don't come with "Play CoD instead" because, I want to make a mission with those units in Arma 2. It would be so epic.

A better view on the unit:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5737/000ii.jpg

i dont have anyproblem with it, i just asked cause you only put in the link. ;-)

would be nice to see untis like these on arma 2 :bounce3:

honzikpen;1793339']i dont have anyproblem with it' date=' i just asked cause you only put in the link. ;-)

would be nice to see untis like these on arma 2 :bounce3:[/quote']

Ohh =D

Haha ^^

Hi, are there any mods out there for the quick mission maker?

See, the thing is, even with templates it takes me hours to make a simple mission via the game's editor, and I appreciate the game's mission wizzard, but it is quite limited. For example you can't set static (unmanned) objects as targets. Also you can't custom pick your soldiers for the team (you can pick either a group or several of the same kind).

I did find a few external mission wizzards on-line, but they did not work too well and were limited to very specific types of missions.

This may be extremely ridiculous and far-fetched... don't take it too seriously haha, but I would SO play a game of domination with a bunch of these guys in my squad kickin OPFOR behind:

I would say a Canberra class LHD with working interiors, hangar and well deck

d473ab1f25bdaa728ca1beda9d7e8cd4bf6ac53f_big.jpg

Since we have a MiG-15 in ARMA II already, We should have a F-86 Sabre to have a better and more fair counterpart for it on BLUFOR and also have the Canadian Sabre, F-86D, and CAC versions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_F-86_Sabre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-86D_Sabre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadair_Sabre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAC_Sabre

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

AC-130U Need I say More?

After calling in fire from one of these I feel there is not a single weapon in our invintory that is more fearsome and devistating than this gunship. Should not be hard to create as the C-130L is already in the game, just a few tweaks. A must have. A MH-53 Pavelow or any of the 53's would be awesome aswell. Would work with both Marines (CH-53) and SOF (MH-53).