Sign in to follow this  
AASE

ONS - Operation Northstar WIP

Hi everybody,

i have made a new thread for the ONS mod as the full release will be for ArmA 2 and the demo of the mod for ArmA 1.

Pictures to follow shortly :D

thank you for following the mod through all the ups and downs we are still going strong :D

Thanks

AASE

Edited by AASE

nice to see you guys back for arma2. Maybe we will finally get some playable content this time :)

wish you the best of luck. Oh and btw is Abs still working on the mod?

Yep...but more on a part-time basis. I've got a few other responsibilities, so I can't devote too much time to the mod. The only project I have on my lap for ONS is the RG-31 right now.

4394_88132838322_570613322_1885294_5720712_n.jpg

Abs

yes there will be plable content this time around and even will be for ArmA as well :D

I'm looking for a texture artist to work on the RG-31. If anyone has some spare time and is willing to help out, please contact me through PM with examples of your work. Thanks.

Abs

[Volunteer found. Thanks for reading.]

Edited by Abs

Hi, ABS i am canadian and wondering if there is the LAVIII in this mod?

Yep. Thanks to the NZDF mod, we'll be sharing their LAVIII.

Abs

They look awesome ABS, I've always found the way they mounted their bayonets on their vests. Could do yourself a nasty if it was not secured properly! Though it beats stabbing your privates if it was mounted the other way! ;)

They look awesome ABS, I've always found the way they mounted their bayonets on their vests. Could do yourself a nasty if it was not secured properly! Though it beats stabbing your privates if it was mounted the other way! ;)

Thanks guys!

Heh...yea, I think it'd be uncomfortable if there weren't armoured plates between the bayonet and their bodies. I'm pretty sure it's safer this way than pointed the other way! ;)

Abs

well looks like ill have to release pics of the leopard here aswell then:P

42848653.jpg

64044837.jpg

79738612.jpg

32093905.jpg

This tank really fits perfectly in the ARMA2 environment. Good job!

Hi Guys i would release some more pictures of the troops but i have a problem with taking pictures.

when i hit print screen and past it into any photo program it just appears black :S someone please help?

and for a small update all the troops but a few now have Canadian Weapons pictures to come once i get this problem fixed.

AASE

ONS Dev Team

Try to paste the screenshot in Paint. Maybe there is a problem with your image software.

Alternately you can use fraps.

Abs

With much thanks to Smiley Nick, Wld427, and the gang, this bad boy will be released soon with the troops in order to deliver them anywhere they need to go on the batllefield.

chinookd.jpg

Known Issues:

* Mirrored texture...

* Wrong weapon type...

Abs