Sign in to follow this  
AASE

ONS - Operation Northstar WIP

Ahhh, no news for quite a while, and the site still hasn't been replaced. Anyone hear anything of ONS at all recently?

No but still keeping my fingers crossed :)

i know you guys don't like being asked when your going to release it, so i'm simply going to ask how the mod is going

Hi guys

I have been trying to download northstar for a few days now, wanted to try Lions of Kandahar.

Ive tried all the links both armaholics and ArmA2Base.de and downloaded it few times from each

Every time file is corrupt, I've been downloading and using arma addons for over 5 years and and use winrar everyday, this is the first time i have had this happen so i dont think this is my end

here are the errors

ons_core.pbo. The file is corrupt

ons_infantry.pbo. The file is corrupt

ons_misc.pbo. The file is corrupt

even tried 7zip to extract the files as well still corrupt

anyone else having this problem im really itching to try lions of kandahar but cant without this addon

is it available on six updater ? far out all this for some missions, ah the joys of arma

Hi all, could anyone kindly send me the ace config of this mod to my email? The link of the config given in #146 post couldn't work.

My email address is: 630458820@qq.com

Thanks in advance!

@MATCHY

I downloaded ONS from Armaholic 2 days ago, no corrupted files so I think it's something on your end.

@acknowledge

You can download ACE config from Arma2base.de

HI Matchy, I as well just re downloaded the file with new errors so i would say to try and re download them again.

ONS ACE Config

edit: PM me for link

Edited by SavageCDN

Operation North Star no longer exists. It has morphed into Canadian Armed Forces (CAF). If you want to help with some of the Canadian Armed Forces models you can come meet us on Teamspeak 3: 7cmbg.enjinvoice.com (password: guards) & soon to be TS3: 192.99.33.121 (password: guards).

7CMBG is reviving Operation North Star (ONS). We are currently importing many of our ARMA2 models to ARMA 3. If you have modeling, texturing, scripting, experience/talent and would like to help, meet us on Teamspeak address: 192.99.33.121

We have decided to add models that were or are about to be within the Canadian Armed Forces inventory, such as Kiowa, M109, M777, COYOTE LAV2, the new LAV-UP, etc... We could use some help!

See you soon!

Great news.. .so is this in addition to the current @CAF_A3 or are you starting from scratch?

I'd love to help but have no experience in modding.. just mission-making and scripting.

Great news.. .so is this in addition to the current @CAF_A3 or are you starting from scratch?

I'd love to help but have no experience in modding.. just mission-making and scripting.

Hello Savage, long time no talk ;)

We are just simply bringing ONS back using/upgrading the old ONS stuff and adding to its inventory. CAF, which I helped for many of the air/land vehicles, was not updating or meeting our needs quick enough. We will use some of the ARMA 2 Templates to add new models, such as the Bison Ambulance, Bison HQ, Coyote recce version, 5 ton trucks, etc... I have also purchased a CH147F (Chinook). Lot`s of project, but I would like to re-release a version in the next few months. We currently are testing a few mods - Soldiers, Weapons, CH146 (CASEVAC, SOF, Transport, Gunship, Training, Recce variants), help will be welcome from anyone out there. We can be found in our Teamspeak, info is on our website "7cmbg.com"

Cheers!