Sign in to follow this  
OChristie

Morphicon (petergames.de) ArmA 2 Download Released

Hmm 12 hours since my order and payment for petergames (nexway) and still no e-mail :/

Strange. I bought Arma2 yesterday from P.Games and got the email with cd-keys and download links as soon as i hit the pay button. Used pay pal account.

Ok, just a little nervous is all. Did you have to wait long?

Eth

No it was instant and it's supposed to be instant.

If nothing has happen the process most likely failed.

Just check that nothing has been pulled from the account and redo the process.

Strange. I bought Arma2 yesterday from P.Games and got the email with cd-keys and download links as soon as i hit the pay button. Used pay pal account.

Yah, Im not happy with Petrgames at all. No confirmation Email for when you open an account and no email confirming that you have paid. Im pretty close to calling the CC company to be honest.

Some people here have been waiting 12 hours apparently.

I'd say stick to Metaboli for the moment.

Eth

No it was instant and it's supposed to be instant.

If nothing has happen the process most likely failed.

Just check that nothing has been pulled from the account and redo the process.

No, it said I had to wait for the payment to be processed and Id get an email. I certainly wont buy it again through petrgames. If I dont hear from them soon I will call the CC company and make sure they cant authorize the payment and buy the game from Metaboli.

Eth

PS : Tx for the link Crazy :)

Edited by BangTail

I placed my order on petergames and I recieved my email instantly. I am installing as I type right now, and hope everything works out alright.

No, it said I had to wait for the payment to be processed and Id get an email. I certainly wont buy it again through petrgames. If I dont hear from them soon I will call the CC company and make sure they cant authorize the payment and buy the game from Metaboli.

Eth

PS : Tx for the link Crazy :)

Well i got emailed and so did everyone else that bought it from them.

Well i got emailed and so did everyone else that bought it from them.

Not true, others here have the same problem I do. I'm glad it worked for you but dont start speaking for everyone as it doesn't help those of us who have NOT received the links/e-mail etc.

Can anyone confirm purchasing the game from Petrgames and having to wait for the e-mail but eventually receiving it?

Eth

Not true, others here have the same problem I do. I'm glad it worked for you but dont start speaking for everyone as it doesn't help those of us who have NOT received the links/e-mail etc.

Can anyone confirm purchasing the game from Petrgames and having to wait for the e-mail but eventually receiving it?

Eth

I was referring towards those of whom the process went through.

Just to ensure you that there is nothing suspicious going on.

I did not mean to say no one has trouble, there's always problems with

technical stuff..

I was referring towards those of whom the process went through.

Just to ensure you that there is nothing suspicious going on.

I did not mean to say no one has trouble, there's always problems with

technical stuff..

Did u use Paypal, or the CC Nex whatever?

Just curious as to whether it's the Nex payment thing is the problem.

Regards,

Eth

Did u use Paypal, or the CC Nex whatever?

Just curious as to whether it's the Nex payment thing is the problem.

Regards,

Eth

Credit Card

I used a Credit Card for my purchase as well.

Credit Card

So did I. I wish there was some way of knowing what was going on, It's kind of annoying.

Cheers anyway,

Eth

Anyone here going for the International version as well?

Unless the .DE version gets an official language patch around the 19th i'll be paying for another copy.

Anyway , how large was you're second big file that you downloaded?

I got basically all my files around 715 except one which is 669 :)

Anyone here going for the International version as well?

Unless the .DE version gets an official language patch around the 19th i'll be paying for another copy.

The german version has a language option in the game settings menu but it's currently disabled. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be there if they didn't intend to implement language switching. :)

Credit card too.

Did you get your mail yet buddy?

Eth

Woohoo, got the links and serial as soon as I clicked buy (metaboli). Downloading now and at my max speed at that, pretty good considering I am in Texas :) If you use Free Download Manager you can drag and drop all the links into it and if you have it set to only download one file at a time it will start the next one automatically when the last file finishes. Going to crash now at least I will try to sleep. Have fun all!!! :)

Good to see that alot of people are starting to download it. How many time would you be allowed to activate it. If i wanted to install on to my laptop aswell would this be a problem?

I ordered from Petergames.de and wondered what there activation and licensing policy is.

Damned. I got CRC errors from Peter games. Luckily the download manager noticed that when i started it again and i don't have to download everything. Just 1 hour more.

Update:

I canceled the re-download and tried the installer again and it worked now. Don't know why it said with the first try that weapons.pbo was corrupted.

Edited by Potatomasher

I'm a little confused, when the game is up and running is the language spoken in game + text all german.

So everyone here speaks fluent german or don't they care about vocals/txt and just want to shoot stuff?

I'd rather wait...to be honest.

I'm a little confused, when the game is up and running is the language spoken in game + text all german.

So everyone here speaks fluent german or don't they care about vocals/txt and just want to shoot stuff?

I'd rather wait...to be honest.

Only the text is in german and that can easily be replaced to english if you know how.

I cancelled my order from Petrgames and Ill grab a copy from Metaboli.

Im not sure what happened as it went through the "Verified by Visa" page and everything but still no e-mail's from them and its been over 8 hours. Since others seem to be getting their keys/e-mails immediately, I can only assume that something went wrong with the processing.

I would call them but of course their "Tech support" line is a $1.00 a minute so to hell with that ;)

Cheers,

Eth

PS : Paid at metaboli, got links and serial immediately - smile on face and downloading while I have some bfast :)

Edited by BangTail

Only the text is in german and that can easily be replaced to english if you know how.

Something I guess you can't say around here then? ;) :(

Something I guess you can't say around here then? ;) :(

I believe that might have something to do with it.

Anyone know when/if it be available on http://www.sprocketidea.com/ ???

Isn't that the "official" BIS online distributor ? Or is that only for "English" versions? :confused:

Sprocket will have the EU version some time around the EU release date of June 19th :)