Sign in to follow this  

ArmA 2 German Release Thread

hey nemesis, enig idee over release in the netherlands :P (miX)

Wont happen, and if it does i will personally burn all the Dutch copies with my bare hands.

EDIT: (Yes, i can burn things with my hands)

They're all saying it's on low, but I'd personally guess the settings are medium-high.

everyone who lives in the countries next to the border of germany should travel across there and get the german arma 2 copy :P might be worth ^ ^

They're all saying it's on low, but I'd personally guess the settings are medium-high.

Nope, seems like low and normal (there is no medium hur hur)

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5403/arma22009052720225285.jpg

And a screenshot of high http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7118/arma22009052719393993.png Atleast I'm guessing Hoch means high.

Edited by NodUnit

The german version is in german language only!

arma2german.th.jpg

As you can see, there is no option to change the language in the settings. Same §&$&%"$ as with ArmA1 too. :mad:

yaaayyy i will be able to run it on my dual core and my hd3870 card

I just saw the xfire feed. So much for the Ai cm precision. There is a still that issue that, you imagine you fight a war, but AI just won't give you that impression. It's gotten that problem since arma. :( (units do not coordinate, vehicles have mind of their own, tanks drive on infantry sometimes, also block their line of sights.) everything is so messed, half time you don't understand whats is going on.

all units are stuck, random walking and running, random laying on the floor, no war feel, especially in urban.

Edited by Raphier

i cant get the live feed to work... ive updated the flash player, does this not work in internet exploder?

i did...installed the latest flash player plugin for exploder and firefox and neither will work dammit :butbut:

The german version is in german language only!

As you can see, there is no option to change the language in the settings. Same §&$&%"$ as with ArmA1 too. :mad:

OK, thanks for the update... :(

ok i know why it wont work... its cause im running vista 64 bit, seems the dyno forums have several other people on vista 64 with the same problems... this really blows.. really ....

ive ran 64 bit vista for close to 3 years i'd say with no problems till now... and this is pissing me off since everyone else is watching that live feed and vista 64 users get dicked......

please post some fraps videos in the forums pleasssssssssse......

ok i know why it wont work... its cause im running vista 64 bit, seems the dyno forums have several other people on vista 64 with the same problems... this really blows.. really ....

ive ran 64 bit vista for close to 3 years i'd say with no problems till now... and this is pissing me off since everyone else is watching that live feed and vista 64 users get dicked......

please post some fraps videos in the forums pleasssssssssse......

I've got Vista 64-bit and the stream worked fine for me.

Yeah I'm having problems too on xp home edition but I think my firefoxes security is just too tight.

Aw damn I missed it.

Props to Bert for the livefeed. myself, (Im sure) and the 200+ people who was watching, now have a much better basis to make a decision whether to buy it or not.

For me its a nobrainer, despite its flaws, this is awesome and a must-buy. (though Ill wait a few weeks for the international release)

Edited by sparks50

Thanks for your dedication, Bomba2001. :)

Some bugs, but nothing really shocking. I don't know how much you can change in-game, but to me it was a bit too much bloom. Other then that, I think I'm happy with the current state.

Edit: Oh yes, and many felt also there was too little smoke coming from destroyed houses. I'm not sure if any BI actually was watching the comments, it's worth mentioning for future game changes.

Edited by colossus
typo

What a fantastic feed ! Shame that I came in only for the last 20 mins. What I saw was lovely (even through Xfire goggles!)

Now if only I had a time machine :)

[TAO] Kremator

That was so cool. Even without sound and bad stream quality, i enjoyed alot! Thanks :)

I just saw the xfire feed. So much for the Ai cm precision. There is a still that issue that, you imagine you fight a war, but AI just won't give you that impression. It's gotten that problem since arma. :( (units do not coordinate, vehicles have mind of their own, tanks drive on infantry sometimes, also block their line of sights.) everything is so messed, half time you don't understand whats is going on.

all units are stuck, random walking and running, random laying on the floor, no war feel, especially in urban.

I would tend to agree with you but remember he was just in the editor with no keyboard making quick missions on the fly. The proof will be in the campaign.

Thanks Bomba -very generous to spend so much time cause hells, I would have been knee dirt in the story by now.

Some funny moments during that feed. Like the sinking C-130 lol.

Yeah, that was really funny. Same goes with the solider hurting thing he did. :P

Props to Bert for the livefeed. myself, (Im sure) and the 200+ people who was watching, now have a much better basis to make a decision whether to buy it or not.

For me its a nobrainer, despite its flaws, this is awesome and a must-buy. (though Ill wait a few weeks for the international release)

I saw the feed up to the end. Many thanks to that Bert/bomba2001 guy who spend his first arma2 day playing with a *mouse only* because of the xfire issue with the keyboard.

Really appreciated.

yeah bert was a pimp for letting us all see the game dispite the handicap.