Sign in to follow this  

ArmA 2 German Release Thread

LMAO! BRDM model JEBUS. :D

Yeah that is a bit weird. We know the BRDM is a kind of jebus vehicle (amphibious), but cmon.

Alex

Mhh there were lots of other things that had to be tested. I can only speak for myself but I hadn't enough time in my spare time to test everything that is possible. ArmA II is simply too big :p I'll have a look into it at home in 10 minutes. Thanks for the hint.

Wow! A new type of amphibious vehicle great. I wouldn't mind being a test bunny for it.:D Nice screen though got anymore?

Wow, a game that has bugs!

Incredible, I disbelieve

Whos gonna make the first mod? :) Has anyone tested the Arma 1 tools if they work?

derdoe1987 upload on youtube working video from xfire live stream

fighting animals :D

Christian.1987 has posted some new shots at HX3.

Edit: +2 here

Edited by Hoot

He's posting more and more, better check his youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/derdoe1987

EDIT: And I am sooo pleased to see the cool in-game map! Also the dam looks so real!

clipping FTL hehe

@IceBreakr:

Sorry I couldn't reproduce it. Can you give me the exact location of that lake you were driving on the water? Does this only happen with BRDMs?

Christian.1987 has posted some new shots at HX3.

Edit: +2 here

looks like a console game with all the edges and quite blurred, but i bet he doesnt have a great or crappy monitor, looks like 1280 resolution or lower, anyone know his settings?

its only happen when you put it directly in editor into water, it has frozen simulation until will start to interact with something , very minor bug. Strange that nobody play game, everobody just try to make some stupid things like play with cows or insert vehicles into water in editor.

looks like a console game with all the edges and quite blurred, but i bet he doesnt have a great or crappy monitor, looks like 1280 resolution or lower, anyone know his settings?

its simple he set also videomemory on veryhigh, but he dont have videocard for that, so as result all textures was loaded but in worst resolution, because he dont have enought vidememory.

I guess it is again the fillrate thingy that makes it a little edgy and blurry.

its only happen when you put it directly in editor into water, it has frozen simulation until will start to interact with something , very minor bug. Strange that nobody play game, everobody just try to make some stupid things like play with cows or insert vehicles into water in editor.

LOL! Im both glad about the small bug and i agree. Have been a lot of weird testing and not much heard about serious battles etc.

Also in ArmA1 we had to play a lot with the settings to find our ultimate setting and i think ARMA2 is no different. People make a lot of assumtions too fast. Glad to hear that things are less worse than some portrait.

Alex

Edited by Alex72

Some dudes already have A2 in germany, there is some stuff on armaholic news. I didnt even want to read it, Ill just wait to see how it is for myself.

And don't forget that the German version is not the same as the full 505 release and will need to be patched.

The Euro DVD release will be exactly the same as the German version, with pressing of discs, packaging & shipping to distributors & releasing on 19th of June they will have been done allready, patch will come out on the day of release to bring both German & Euro versions into line.

Strange that nobody play game, everobody just try to make some stupid things like play with cows or insert vehicles into water in editor.

Oh boy...that made me laugh out loud hard :D

We made a frackin campaign..why are you playing with cows :raisebrow: :D :D

its simple he set also videomemory on veryhigh, but he dont have videocard for that, so as result all textures was loaded but in worst resolution, because he dont have enought vidememory.

I´m very very pleased that you post on the forums and i´m sure alot of other fans think the same! I get my copy tonight or tomorrow and then i´m going to post some real good looking ArmA2 pictures! (hopefully) :)

the campaign is what i'm most interested in. unfortunately, nobody seems to be playing it. the only thing i've heard about it so far is that from the mission Manhatten onwards, it's apparently unplayable.

somebody please play the campaign. :(

The Euro DVD release will be exactly the same as the German version, with pressing of discs, packaging & shipping to distributors & releasing on 19th of June they will have been done allready, patch will come out on the day of release to bring both German & Euro versions into line.

Please cite your source. This info has come out of nowhere, so one is skeptical.

lol, the community are the bst beta testers you can get!

I can't name my source but if you don't beleive me that's fine, there will be a patch on release day (or 1 day before) to bring all versions into line, steam release is not till 1st week of July.

Btw, what's so bad about those sequence of events anyway?