Sign in to follow this  
hoak

North America Release / Publisher

concerning that security check for CDWOW!, that is strange indeed!

I pre-ordered from them and I got no 'security verification' asking for credit card and ID screenshots.

I'll let you know if I encounter any issues pending the official release on or after the 19th.

So... i ordered from CD WOW and i emailed them regarding when it would be sent out, when it might be here. And this is the message i got,

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

It appears that, due to a temporary technical problem involving the server connecting our site to that of our payment provider, they were unable to authorise the transaction - and, regrettably, it hasn't been processed successfully.

Unfortunately, you will have to place the order again. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this will inevitably cause.

Kind Regards,

Anna | Customer Services Representative

CD WOW!

So im currently not sure on what to do.

You should look else where, IMO, but it's you money dude.

I sent them another email, cause there website says its awaiting dispatch, unlike yesterday when it said payment pending. I'M getting to the bottom of this one way or another.

Will report back on what they say.

I think im going to order the 505 version from gogamer.com. Does the 505 version is in english correct?

i ordered mine from cdwow.co.nz no problems and its on pending dispatch, should be hopefully be shipped off by torrmorow.

ive been reading the forums and searching when a cd/dvd version of arma 2 would be avaliable in us retailers or online like and so far ive found different dates like the 26 end of june and the 19th. Im just confused of which dates are right and when will the us version come out. thx :)

Check here for the latest info on where/when to buy:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=74654

Steam seems to have the earliest US date (6/26), but for a boxed copy the dates seem to be all over the place depending upon the retail store (EB and Gamestop have 6/29 currently listed, though). Your best bet might be to phone your local game store and see what they can tell you.

Edited by RookStrike

thx i checked that thread b4 and srry to be picky but i dont want to buy the game online- digital download, i had a bad experience with arma. anyway aren't some of those sites only selling european versions? And i just want to know when its going to be in stores so i can drive up and pick it up. and yea i not8iced that too, thats wut i dont get why are there diff dates

Woo can't wait till the end of the month!

Edited by Pajama

thx i checked that thread b4 and srry to be picky but i dont want to buy the game online- digital download, i had a bad experience with arma. anyway aren't some of those sites only selling european versions? And i just want to know when its going to be in stores so i can drive up and pick it up. and yea i not8iced that too, thats wut i dont get why are there diff dates

Should be available june 29 in EB games/GameStop (boxe)

Ill be getting mine from steam, seeing as they get it a few days earlier than gamestop.

Thanks for the heads up, ilovebeer:thumbsup:...it's always nice to see it in writing.

Edited by NoQuarter

Thanks for the heads up, ilovebeer:thumbsup:...it's always nice to see it in writing.

Np, im just confused about EB/Gamestop saying June 29th but Got Games Entertainment saying July 7th, i wish we could just have a concrete date.

To all my US brethren, sorry fellows, I couldn't wait any longer, a bunch of our guys from AGW got on TS tonight talking it up and I broke down & bought the download version from Nexway.

Only cost a few dollars more than the Steam version, the best part, I'm downloading right now.......... I couldn't wait till the 26th, the temptation was getting to me & I broke down.

I hope you guys can forgive me or at least join me. If you can't read the page, simply click the British flag in the upper right, they even use PayPal...... it was calling my name I tell ya....... oh man! I'm beginning to lose it.

See you guys online!!

^

More power to you...I'm still in a holding pattern for the US release.

Hopefully by the time GGE gets around to pressing the title will be more stable and more closely resemble a final product & won't be saddled with all of the problems reported in various forums.

Per the Worthplaying.com website this is the North American release date.....Currently available in Germany, ArmA II, developed by Bohemia Interactive, is coming to North America on July 7, 2009.

I ordered my 505 copy from GoGamer, shipping to central USA.

Their ArmA2 page now says "Ships within 24 hours", which is consistant with the release day they had listed previously.

I logged into GoGamer today to check the status of my order. Apparently, my order is "On Hold". (For the past several days, it said "Processing".)

How about all you other 505 GoGamer people... everyone else showing "On Hold" as well?

I just order my 505 copy from cdnow and it says ships in 7-10 days....If it hits the store before I receive it I will just buy a store copy also. :D

I just order my 505 copy from cdnow and it says ships in 7-10 days....If it hits the store before I receive it I will just buy a store copy also. :D

If you're in a rush to play, why not just d/l it now from Nexway? It took me about three hours to be up and playing Saturday.

I'll still buy the box eventually. I always like to have a disc for re-install, but I figure I can pick one up in six months or a year.

I logged into GoGamer today to check the status of my order. Apparently, my order is "On Hold". (For the past several days, it said "Processing".)

How about all you other 505 GoGamer people... everyone else showing "On Hold" as well?

I just checked my GoGamer order and now it says "Processing" again... very weird. I hope that switching of order status is a sign they got their big ArmA2 shipment in. :D