Sign in to follow this  
Mark XIII (DayZ)

HiFi Novus Aevum - modular sound conversion

Yeah, officially..."the band's back together!"

I'm excited to see what comes of us putting our super power rings together again, personally. Been wearing the same underwear outside of my pants for the past 2 months in anticipation for this moment. Actually, it's the prototype HiFi FX Team exclusive leather thong. Pretty snug, but you start to swe--er uh, nevermind. Welcome back to ArmA, boss. Let's do this. :D

^... YAYAYYAYAAYA!

Please please please take my suggestions into consideration concerning environmental sounds (dynamic) and breathing sound. :)

Just alittle update for those A1 HiFi fans.

I'm currently peeling HiFi stuff off a pc onto CD's to then put it back on my newer system. To be honest its not going well, using CD's is the only method I can use right now an I'm getting errors all over the show...However I am slowly getting things back onto my system.

The PLAN....

I don't like that word but here goes:

1. Complete a 'selection' of modules to be released for A2 over Christmas.

2. Open up Novus Aevum and release some updates for a FINAL version/s. (possibly for Christmas, depending on how 1. goes. )

So there you go, this will all depend on some outside factors as well, but I'm itching to get back into it. So, I'll try to keep you posted.

GREAT! Remember, the only thing that still make other sounds better than hifi is environmental sounds... make it as good or better than ECS and you RULE! :)

Yes, i love to play Hifi with ECS as well but the AI in ECS often screw up SP missions to the point where many missions became uncompleteable. That is why I would still love for hifi to cover that sound aspect when I don't run ECS. :)

Thanks for coming back to attend to your A1 fans. :)

If I remember ECS is very modular, I think you can disable alot and keep the sound if you prefer it that way.

haha sorry i was in this section and noticed this, automatically thought it was an A2 mod and downloaded it.

maybe it should be implimented for A2 also ;)

i have Bose speakers on my system, it would sound real nice :D

Hi..

Long time no see... my bad :)

Just wanted to let you guys using HiFi NA that I think I've got some stuff for it that never got released on my old HD. So, over the weekend I'm gonna attempt to extract what I can and see what I have. If I find any goodies, I'll upload them.

Sorry for the minimal support of late, with A2 here its all hands on deck for that I'm affraid :(

I wanted to say thanks for a great mod! The sounds I receive when playing make things feel more like a real war is going on.