Placebo

The all new: Ask a moderator about the forum & rules

report.gif <-- ;)

And include the link to the other thread that you want it merged with.

I have the exclusive license for that sorry ;)

I have noticed that there's been alot of posts and threads created about the "Xaudio1_6.dll not found" error that people have been getting when installing the demo. Perhaps a sticky at the top of the ArmA 2 General page instructing people to install the lastest DX9 (Which can be found here) would be a good idea?

EDIT: Just found out that its in the first post of the Demo thread. Still, maybe a seperate sticky would be a good idea to speed things up?

9 stuck threads is already too many unfortunately.

Out of interest, why are a lot of threads getting a moderators name stuffed into the title?

E.g.

"The Raedor username change thread"

"The Dwarden steam thread"

etc..

One would assume that it is because that moderator has been put "in charge" of the thread, but it seems a little... odd?

A lot? 2.

One's a joke, one's serious :)

A lot? 2.

Hah, right. I get carried away with all the hyperbole thats being flung around here lately... [edit] in ref to the fpdr thread[/edit]

One's a joke, one's serious :)

Fair enough. I'll assume its a guessing game as to which way round that is ;)

Thats possible (Seen it on other forums), but i find it really annoying and prefer to see to which url the link actually leads to.

You can see where a link leads to in Internet Explorer.. just hold your mouse on a link and see bottom-left of Internet Explorer :p

Fair enough. I'll assume its a guessing game as to which way round that is ;)

Well one would hope it's fairly obvious with a little reading of the two threads in question ;)

Well one would hope it's fairly obvious with a little reading of the two threads in question ;)

Sure thing, was trying to make a funny :p

Perhaps one of you mods could merge this thread into this thread? (assuming this is the right place to ask: Thanks)

Also, can it be renamed (check my last post in the thread)?

Edited by Big Dawg KS

You can see where a link leads to in Internet Explorer.. just hold your mouse on a link and see bottom-left of Internet Explorer :p

Thats what i am doing, but i dont see why i would have to do that because of some useless feature in the first place. :p

Is it somehow possible to limit the list of new posts to specific forum?

I mean like clicking on the "New Posts", but can i make it so it would list only new posts within the "ARMA: ARMED ASSAULT / COMBAT OPERATIONS" (or other chosen subforum) and its topics?

The reason is that there are many new replies in ArmA2 topics, but i am interested only in ArmA1 related posts and it is a pain in the A to read all of the listed posts and search for those few about ArmA1 mods/missions/etc.

Maybe it is easy and straightforward, but i just don't see it, so please, just point me in the right direction.

Thanks Walter, its not perfect, but it works and i can live with it. Thanks again.

Hey, my name is Sergeant C. Tyler from the 2nd Battalion 8th Cavalry Regiment & I was wondering if you allow Recruiting posts for Arma 1 and 2 on your Website? Because with your permission i would like to do that if not i understand you do not want me doing that.

Please Respond.

;1364172']Hey' date=' my name is Sergeant C. Tyler from the 2nd Battalion 8th Cavalry Regiment & I was wondering if you allow Recruiting posts for Arma 1 and 2 on your Website? Because with your permission i would like to do that if not i understand you do not want me doing that.

Please Respond.[/quote']

Your name is very strange. So your first name is Sergeant, and your last name is Tyler? Usually Tyler is a first name and Sergeant is a rank. Thanks. Please respond. Thanks.

Edited by Adumb

Don't spam, it's clear what his name is, you're not that much of an idiot, as much as you might like to try to pretend.

Is it possible for one of the moderators to clean up the ArmA 2 Mission Editing & Scripting forum a bit? There are like 10 threads all asking how to add respawn or make paradrop scripts... (maybe a sticky with a big "Search before starting a thread" or something). It's nice that so many people are posting there but a lot of it is the same (already answered) stuff.

Adumb, i have my Rank first then my name C. with stands for Corey then my last name Tyler: Sergeant Corey Tyler.

and ch 124 thanks that's what i was looking for, but i didn't know if the Admin's allowed Recruiting on their website, so that's why i was asking.