Sign in to follow this  
Stimpak_Addict

Hookers in ArmA II?!

1: "12 O'CLOCK, HOOKER, AT 200 METERS"

2: ":eek:"

1: "2, REPORT STATUS"

2: ":eek:"

Why did they even add them in ArmA 2? A lot of players will die because they were watching someones butt instead of watching the surrounding for any enemy activity. :D

Is there a YouTube link for this supposed video?

aehm, do smilies have a sex? ... well the one with a penis seems to be male, but is the other? I am a bit confused...

Vegabond

Please do not quote images.

Dont forget that ArmA has a big RP community (Sahranilife community), it would be quite nice to more real life scenarios ingame and having hookers would be great after a long fight, far away from home! :P

Well, I think if handled modestly, having civilian "hookers" in the cityscape of this ex-Soviet state makes sense. Keep in mind having reminders that all is not well here and an atmosphere of corruption and a general mood of "life sucks" here would be great. Put in some small scale gambling buildings, lots of slums, and other bleak environment items to complete it.

Basically, my view Chernarus should feel like Moscow in the early 1990's, only more modern but slummy and Vegas like in the vices available (gambling, sex, drugs, booze, weapons smuggling).

Desperate people do desperate things, living in this environment might motivate someone to take up arms against the government or another faction just as much as a threatened invasion would. With a practically non-existant middle class, you're choices would be military, government, starve, armed resistance (treason), or crime.

Edited by havocsquad

If anyone could manage to swipe the video in its highest definition and offer it up for download (or send it to me), I'll edit it and put it up (HD) on youtube. :popcornsmilie:

BIS is amazing. And screw all the people who think it's going to far. It's an 18+ game with tons of violence and death. Hows a little sexual content going to hurt the game? I see it now, set the hookers to enemy, send them running down a street having cops gunning them down.

And I'm closing here soon or start using our fancy new infractions thing if the spamming doesn't stop.

If you don't have to say anything constructive related to the thread, then don't post at all.

Yup, it indeed is a hooker.

Doesn't seem to like Americans according to the commentary though ;)

Any addtion to the game is great, I really fail to see what the problem is, GTA IV has hookers. why not ArmA2? :confused: It gives the game a more realsitic feel to the enviroment around you and the state of how the nation has become. I find this all good and like many other posts its been rated 18+ so theres no reason why anyone should be annoyed with the hookers

I wonder if you could kill them after you :p:, Do you get your money back?

It caused an uproar among women's rights advocates here in the states :D

Could 50% of people who play arma be sociopaths or what? lol

"Do Okna".
Ahah, thank you, that opened it in Windows Media Player and it ran smothly, i managed my way around the website to install RealPlayer, but it was toooooooo laggy. Thanks EvilNate. I'd love for Deadfast to translate this!

This is gonna remind me of the old topless elite guards mod for RTCW, when 1 of the modders here create it for us.

a job is a job no ? your are soldiers lilling peopole in a game is not amoral !

you see a sexy goth girl :D you have probléme ? :eek:

OK, the hooker is nice, but check out the neat houses and the environment, damn, i want to play ArmA2 now!

And i guess it takes some time to get used to the head bobble and the blur effect when you turn around, but it looks fantastic!

I wonder if you could kill them after you :p:, Do you get your money back?

It caused an uproar among women's rights advocates here in the states :D

Hey someone changed the smilie lol

Now I noticed most of the Rated R smilies are gone lol

I wonder if the hookers can be used for some torture of the prisoners? (dominatrix? LMAO)

:torture:

Could 50% of people who play arma be sociopaths or what? lol

Yeah, Im wondering that myself. Lets face it, 'virtuallly' killing hundreds and hundreds of people must have some kind of impact on your mind...