Sign in to follow this  
vilas

PROJECT'85 TOPIC

any news? when will it be ready? what about this what about that?

o god maza94 how old are you? really born in 94? then behave like being 14 and not like 6! stop spamming!

btw: @mod: any news? tounge2.gif (just joking...)

Not much will be added for a while so we or better said Tarik and Vektorboson can focus on polishing the mods features.

Possibly next release candidate will be made public as beta if it runs stable enough.

So far no new island and campaign.

Before we want to give the mod to possible campaign makers it should run more stable.

Any progress? Any news?
Any news in P'85 campagin?

maza94 what exactly you're trying here? Breaking a new record in spamming?

Stop digging threads or spamming them with just asking for news. If they would have something new to report then they surely will post it here first.

Consider yourself warned, next time we send you on some vacation.

I saw in some of the screen shots of a self propelled gun.

From my experience playing ofp the AI did not use them correctly. You would tell them to move somewhere and they would never stop turning left and right ect. crazy_o.gif

Is this so in Arma to?

Good luck on your mod as the ffurr were awsome in almost every way.

Hi,

Nice too see a T-55 in your MOD! smile_o.gif

Is it a new model (Kenji) or import from OFP (RHS)?

Oh yes! ... Any news about others MBT's (T-62, T-64, T-80)? wink_o.gif

Good day!

-Soviet-

Those T-55's will be very welcome in a frontal assault.

(Shielding the T-72's and T-80's from sabot rounds...).

Great stuff guys!

And this The_Captain will most probably be the job for LWP and NVA, as T-55 are meant to form the armored backbone of these 2 armies wink_o.gif

Hi,

Those T-55's will be very welcome in a frontal assault.

(Shielding the T-72's and T-80's from sabot rounds...).

Great stuff guys!

According what I know, T-55X should be in the second lines or the reserves of soviet armored groups and first lines of WARSAW pact forces like TOPAS said. wink_o.gif

This MOD will be very interesting! I'm really looking forward to play with! smile_o.gif

Good work again!

-Soviet-

Nice czech-slovakian soldier you asked csla for it or its your own work? And about t-55 are you planing to do polish upgraded t-55 AM Merida?

Nice to see how good this mod progress, especially as i won`t have a the rig to play ArmA II when it comes out.

But i`m very glad how ArmA runs on my current machine, so i have no problem to not buy ArmA II asap. smile_o.gif

This is one of the mods that will give ArmA some extra lifetime, and not little of it. thumbs-up.gif

Project'85 MOD Website Updated with some News.

(Clickable Image)

littlebannerwy0.jpg

Regards,

TB

Nice, I can see countermeasures, at last!

Very nice.

Your addons would be independant of each other or you will need the whole mod to play with something?

Just asking, it's not big deal really, one trip to the config and everything is solved.

We try to make things not depending on each other so you should have no prob to use a pbo outside of the mod.

Most of MOD's addons are independent but some of them need each others in order to work properly.

No worries, though, as a well written and detailed readme will be included to the MOD in order to cover/describe most of MOD's features and characteristics.

Regards,

TB

Like infarty requires their weapons and vechiles require their crew, expect if you put an empty one ofcourse smile_o.gif

Nice to see lots or progress, cant wait for these awesomenesses (is that a word? biggrin_o.gif ) inlove.gif

Is the "progress" table on your site up-to-date? "model progress 60%" acording to that, we could expect LOTS of more addons, than we have seen from screens biggrin_o.gif

Hi. One question about US vehicles: are you planning to make them, as a another variant, in Winter MERDC Camo? I saw on screens US Armor in OD green and 3-color NATO, but no tanks and IFVs in Winter MERDC (Only one 5t truck by Fischkopp). As I know Winter MERDC was common in 80's. I know, it's a lot of work to make all US Vehicles in that camo, but I think it would add alot atmosphere to this mod wink_o.gif

Increasing the vehicles variants in terms of 'camouflages' sounds interesting and will for sure, rise the immersion factor once these models are used in mission.

But we actually have more significant priorities, of course, once we are done with the current BETA, then we might focus on further aspects to make the MOD more 'complete'.

Regards,

TB

Any progress? Any news?
Any news in P'85 campagin?

maza94 what exactly you're trying here? Breaking a new record in spamming?

Stop digging threads or spamming them with just asking for news. If they would have something new to report then they surely will post it here first.

Consider yourself warned, next time we send you on some vacation.

5 days ago you asked the same and I told you not to dig out threads just asking for news or progress.

Which part of "Stop digging threads or spamming them with just asking for news. If they would have something new to report then they surely will post it here first." you have not understood?

48h PR for spamming again and ignoring a moderators advice.

Work in progress on a special forces' candy smile_o.gif

LTDes1.jpg

Around 900 polys so far, still missing some pieces wink_o.gif

Cheers, GH.