Sign in to follow this  
Kristian

River in ArmA 2??

lol i can image a mission where you have to protect your herd from the evil collectivization from the state, you gotta guide your herd across the border without the commies finding out

Damn I just noticed something on a screenie. If you look very closely you can see some kind of vicious monster. I dont know what BIS plans are with these scary things sad_o.gif

cookiemonster.jpg

LOL

Today its cookie day....... whistle.gif

lol i can image a mission where you have to protect your herd from the evil collectivization from the state, you gotta guide your herd across the border without the commies finding out

Even better, when you die you will not turn into a bird, but a cow.

Imagine being the last survivor and having the whole server follow your every move

Even better, when you die you will not turn into a bird, but a cow.

Imagine being the last survivor and having the whole server follow your every move

That would look so great rofl.gif i totally support this idea maybe you can choose to be cow, sheep or dog would make the picture even mor funnier.

was trying newest beta of teh FarmA, and ran into a bug:

1(kristian): Two, gunner, get in that cow

1(kristian): three, driver, get in that cow

2(1337n00b): Roger!

3(leer0y): three, cant get there!

tounge2.gif

lol....   rofl.gif

one problem is there..... when you are dead in a coop-mission  and have to fly with a bird... you can protect the other teammates with your birdbody..... this is a bit like a "cheat" because enemy bulletts can not hit you..(i destroyed a lot of enemy tanks by flying in front of their own fireline).. when you are a cow... its to easy because they are to big and easier to move (you have not to fly)...... and  when you play public and the others are cows because they died..... they will annoy you all the time... so this would make me angry   crazy_o.gif

Regards -rF- Cultivator

i hope as a cow our attack can be a headbutt,

anyways i hope we don't lose all our ammo in the first release, when we go into the water

Damn I just noticed something on a screenie. If you look very closely you can see some kind of vicious monster. I dont know what BIS plans are with these scary things  sad_o.gif

Didn't you see this in fArmA I, Paraiso Airport crew?

arma_TT.jpg

damn it.. so its true!

the other day i noticed a strange movement under my aircraft in the bushes.

Now im sure it was the teletubies.. they can be very scary creatures if they want!

Those mother F******** almost killed me!

lol, i love how some threads go completley off the plot. from serious descusion about " does arma 2 have a river in it" to " the teletubies sabotaged my plane at pairaso airport" lol. fArma....hmmm..... that explains the NAPA. (National Animal Protection Army) they ride into battle on the backs of giant frogs and drop massive bird poo from giant pigeons!

when you are a cow... its to easy because they are to big and easier to move (you have not to fly)......

Yeah, when you see what pigeons and seagulls can drop on your head, you're quite happy cows doesn't fly...

rofl.gif

lol, i love how some threads go completley off the plot. from serious descusion about " does arma 2 have a river in it" to " the teletubies sabotaged my plane at pairaso airport" lol. fArma....hmmm..... that explains the NAPA. (National Animal Protection Army) they ride into battle on the backs of giant frogs and drop massive bird poo from giant pigeons!

Do not under estimate the ability of people to go off topic biggrin_o.gif

when you are a cow... its to easy because they are to big and easier to move (you have not to fly)......

Yeah, when you see what pigeons and seagulls can drop on your head, you're quite happy cows doesn't fly...

rofl.gif

Haha, I really laughed at this one biggrin_o.gifrofl.gif

damn it.. so its true!

the other day i noticed a strange movement under my aircraft in the bushes.

Now im sure it was the teletubies.. they can be very scary creatures if they want!

Those mother F******** almost killed me!

Teletubbies are scary indeed!

teletubbies_by_Yaro42.jpg

Ghehe, The new fArmA slogan.

"If you see the rake, it's already too late"

Ghehe, The new fArmA slogan.

"If you see the rake, it's already too late"

LMFAO!!!

And another: "Unless you've collected today's hay, you won't live to se another day!"

lol....   rofl.gif

one problem is there..... when you are dead in a coop-mission  and have to fly with a bird... you can protect the other teammates with your birdbody..... this is a bit like a "cheat" because enemy bulletts can not hit you..(i destroyed a lot of enemy tanks by flying in front of their own fireline).. when you are a cow... its to easy because they are to big and easier to move (you have not to fly)...... and  when you play public and the others are cows because they died..... they will annoy you all the time... so this would make me angry   crazy_o.gif

Regards -rF- Cultivator

Just make the cow and seagull kill-able