Sign in to follow this  
[cede]aushilfe

Suchoi Su-30 Mk[X]

nice work !!!but  u make some mistakes!

Could you please point out what exactly you mean?

What you wont be able to know, i have made new vertical tails for the MKKs. The texture is getting updated with the detail at the front of the vertical tails, the area around the Gsh-301 Muzzle and some color-tweaking. Would be good to have some pics of the engines top, still try to make that look realistic. I am not sure if i will use numbering, cause there are multiple methodes the chinese do it. The "flight test and training centre" bagde wont be included.

The cockpit you refer to is from the series with the "Su-27 Upgrade" panels, i made the one of the last series of Su-30s which the MKK-2 and MKK-3 are in.

Su-30MKM Cockpit Pilot

Su-30MKM Cockpit WO

Su-27SM Cockpit Pilot

Su-27SM Cockpit WO

Keep in mind that the Su-30 is made from the Su-27 trainer version, some of them are still around and upgraded.

I like your input, especially providing me more information, but please dont say you made mistakes and post some pics, describe what you exactly mean. That will make it more effective.

Aushilfe @ Oct. 31 2008,16:13)]
nice work !!!but  u make some mistakes!

Could you please point out what exactly you mean?

What you wont be able to know, i have made new vertical tails for the MKKs. The texture is getting updated with the detail at the front of the vertical tails, the area around the Gsh-301 Muzzle and some color-tweaking. Would be good to have some pics of the engines top, still try to make that look realistic. I am not sure if i will use numbering, cause there are multiple methodes the chinese do it. The "flight test and training centre" bagde wont be included.

The cockpit you refer to is from the series with the "Su-27 Upgrade" panels, i made the one of the last series of Su-30s which the MKK-2 and MKK-3 are in.

Su-30MKM Cockpit Pilot

Su-30MKM Cockpit WO

Su-27SM Cockpit Pilot

Su-27SM Cockpit WO

Keep in mind that the Su-30 is made from the Su-27 trainer version, some of them are still around and upgraded.

I like your input, especially providing me more information, but please dont say you made mistakes and post some pics, describe what you exactly mean. That will make it more effective.

i m so sorry let u not well ...

i mean the vertical tails isnt exactly

and that cockpit pic is a referrence because PLAAF's su30 is a secret we dont know anymore about it from official.

biggrin_o.gif

i will post more pic about it if i can find ... tounge2.gif

waiting u great working!!

Aushilfe, I think what he means is that your PLA SU30 texture is missing the white tips for PLAN or Darker Tip for PLAF

Here is a screen showing the current stage:

Su-30MKK

Showing the new vertical tails and the gun muzzle. Its the PLAAF version, with dark tips and nose.

Btw, the Navy verisons must be MKK-2 and MKK-3 cause they have the avionics to launch anti-ship missiles.

How long have this jet been in development?

It looks like it's going to be awesome, you've been putting a lot of work into this.

This addon is nothing short of amazing, people will be very surprised at the level of quality in this, so many little features and the attention to detail is stunning.

Southy

yeah , it will be the jewel of the east side army , as the Franze's f-18 is of the west side (with permission of all Eble's great conversions of course)

yeah , it will be the jewel of the east side army , as the Franze's f-18 is of the west side (with permission of all Eble's great conversions of course)

This one might be better than the F-18.

The F-18 is extemely technological, it has a lot of little features, but it has the worst flight model ever.

I'm really looking forward for this addon.

This Aircraft will be fun to fly, behaving as realistic as i can make it, hopefully..  crazy_o.gif It shouldnt end as a superweapon.

The only scripts used will be for the multi-loadout, the effects and flares. So only simple features for the Cockpit and systems, but i think they will entertain you quiet well.

Now i am fixing some last stuff, which is taking more time than i expected. icon_rolleyes.gif

any plans for future load out for the Cruise-missle the SU-30 carries the Yakont or Bhramos one? (the russian equilavent for tomahawk)

i think i seen a picture of it somewhere, but the plane can only carry 3 of them

I have a long list of fixes i made today, including some texture improvements. Few bugs are left and i need to find proper sounds for the engine and weapons. I hope to find some in good soundmods and get permission to use them. First release might be with only one loadout, so you can play while i am working on the structure for the Su-27 family released in packs.

I would like to see an huge arsenal for them, but dont know how GodHammer is making progress or when i will be able to make some own less amazing ones. huh.gif

Here are some screens again:

Su-30beta2.jpg

Su-30beta4.jpg

Su-30beta1.jpg

Su-30beta3.jpg

Back again and still short on time... smile_o.gif

I did some researches in the past week and startet to create new materials for the plane. The Textures will get more details, depending on the time i can invest and a new shadow lod is planed.

Changes:

*Tweaked HUD color

*Removed HUD components which doesnt belong where they where .)

*HUD is more visible at daylight

*HUD is turned on with the engine, not connected to the rpm

*Added, tweaked Texture details

*Vertical Tails modified

I started my research on the Su-27 versions and started some concept works which will lead to the Su-27/Su-33/Su-35/Su-37

Su30Huds.jpg

Large Version

Su30MKTextureDetailss.jpg

Large Version

Su30MKVerticalTails.jpg

Large Version whistle.gif

But why you dont upload this version??? u can rename it to "SU-30 beta 1.1" or another name... We want test it biggrin_o.gifinlove.gif

Hehe... I am working on one model atm, making all the changes, adding new materials. I will need to apply that to the other models as well. That takes time and i want to save that till i am more satisfied with the new stage. I would like to spend more time on it, but nobody wants to pay me for it. biggrin_o.gif

keep up the great work Aushilfe. don't know if it has been reported before but i get this error message in rpt with the addon,  i put it just in case:

Quote[/b] ]Conflicting addon Aus_Su30 in 'aus_su30\', previous definition in 'aus_su27weapons\'

Thx for the report. I left the patch title unedited in the aus_su27weapons, that should be causing this. I looked through my files a week ago and already corrected that. But i will have an eye on that issue, so it does not happen again.