miles teg

The Lost Brothers -Isaac and Ishmael Mod

Hello there, a little update from me.

Updated IDF infantry:

IDF_Inf_1.jpg

IDF_Inf_2.jpg

IDF_Inf_3.jpg

IDF_Inf_4.jpg

The Most noticable changes are the new Hi-poly "Mitznefet" helmet covers and the new radio operators.

You might notice a few more changes, take it as a challenge wink_o.gif

Well don't get too excited.  It won't knock down buildings, only walls.  I experimented with extreme mass settings and that didn't seem to make any difference.  sad_o.gif

There is a PROPER or Realistic Buildings addon that makes it possible for tanks to destroy buildings by running into them, but it weighs about 300 megs.

I'm sure that the same addon would make it possible for the Bulldozer to wreck buildings, too.

Oh cool. Yeah, don't want to include such a building pack with the mod though because the next pack will already be very huge. However I can see if I can find that pack and put a link as a recommended addon to include for usage with the D-9 armored bulldozer. But really the bulldozer is mainly for breeching walls and for eye candy as it just looks super cool seeing that giant moving past you.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

But in real-life the bulldozer is often used for flattening homes that are reportedly used as firing stations.

The mitznefet is looking smaller, now, more like the one I bought from zahal.org . Most of the ones I've seen in pictures are larger and are drooped welll to the side.

Also, the Olive uniform is looking a bit too wrinkled in the places it shouldn't, like they pulled it out of a dryer. I got dogged-out by my C.O. for wearing wrinkled BDU's to P.T.

Affirmative. Namman2 is debugging the Mk3 tanks right now. They are almost ready. Afterwards we will concentrate on finalizing the aircraft we have. I'm also waiting for the last version of the IDF to be uploaded by Jewish Freak which we will beta-test. Once all that is done, we will be ready for a release. Until then, expect a Taliban update pack release very soon.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

here's some screenshots

sa2+9+ egypt fansong (still we need someone to make the proxmiation script work for th sa2)

th.b565072eb6.jpg

prepare for morning fight (it shows the merkava mk3baz and you can see the commander + loader so the merkava 2 and 3 will have 4 crew members)

th.9d64b7b9f2.jpg

namman2 can u post some screen shots of the mk3baz and the mk2 if u can just asking thanx can wait for this lovely addon u guys r the best smile_o.gif

wow great work guys the mk3 is looking great so does the zelda and the mk4 wow cant wait keep it up smile_o.gif

zeldas are almost ready

zelda :

arma2009-03-1910-36-27-09.jpg

zelda 2:

arma2009-03-1910-35-24-84.jpg

zelda 2 nagman:

arma2009-03-1910-38-27-25.jpg

Hallo Miles what you think about the newest "NAMER" APC ? Its based on the Merkava 4 Chassis.

And we need some mission about the IDF !!

Hello, a little update from your truely.

And today, updated IDF Sayeret MATKAL operators.

Machine gunner:

Matkal_New_5.JPG

Matkal_New_6.JPG

Radio Operator:

Matkal_New_4.JPG

Matkal_New_2.JPG

Some picture of them in action:

Matkal_New_I1.jpg

Matkal_New_I2.jpg

@Darkhans

The Namer is not yet used by the IDF but we will probably add one in the future.

and a little special from me: (First mission in a hopefully upcoming campaign)

Operation Orion: The Story of The IDF Elite In Sahrani

Great pics... biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif very very nice job.... yay.gif

Aw man, those models look fantastic! You did a hell of a job on them. Keep it up! notworthy.gif

I was trying out the LoBo Prison break mission and got an error saying I was missing/deleted lobo.object file.  Any clue to what that was?

A LoBo.object file?  Not sure what that would be.  I do know however that the mission is messed up because I used some other mod that left a required addon thingy in the mission .sqm file.  Its an easy fix.  If you email me (miles_teg@hotmail.com) I can send you a fixed version of the mission as the forum will be down for the next week.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

A few more from me

MATKAL operator:

Matkal_New_1.JPG

MATKAL medic:

Matkal_New_3.JPG

PALSAR Golani LAW:

PGolani_LAW_3.JPG

PGolani_LAW_4.JPG

Might be used for new EGOZ (based on the SWM ghillie sniper):

Egoz_New_1.JPG

With every new screen the more impressed and excited I become. biggrin_o.gifyay.gif

Been an min since i been on the forum but when i came back i see the lovely mod that you had made keep it up wink_o.gif

whan the historic mod is complete?

Well the problem is that alot of the historic pack overlaps with the modern stuff (since much of the old Soviet gear is still used by both Syria and Egypt). So Addon Pack #4 will come first followed by the Syrian pack update and then the historic pack. Don't worry, these will be released for ArmA AND ArmA II.

But no worries, the historic stuff is for the most part done and the bulk of the historic units will be in Addon Pack #4.

We're just trying to finalize stuff right now filling in gaps within our Egyptian forces (hence the BMP's and ZSU-23-4) and flushing out the last bugs in our updated IDF stuff.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>