Ähhm a a guy in the German Forums already got a perfect F117 absolute complete and he will release it in the next or over-next week, as far as i remember.

Ähhm a a guy in the German Forums already got a perfect F117 absolute complete and he will release it in the next or over-next week, as far as i remember.

So what? Chances are that it won't get seen in the English forums.. Personally, I'd rather have several versions of an add-on from various people, in case "perfect F117 absolute complete" is not really the case..

Nice, is this a scratch model or an OFP convert?

it's a test to import addon from ofp to arma , a lot of ofp addon crash arma engine , but in o2 , when I keep 0.000 load and delete the other view distance load model work in arma , it's a possible way to fix crash ofp addon in arma , no ? perhaps ?  wink_o.gif

it's the same for a F22  addon , look pic  

f22ga9.jpg

and crusader

crusaderwo3.jpg

arc angel  wink_o.gif

arcom5.jpg

and now I try to test a P51 mustang  tounge2.gif , and if I can  I try to convert a F4U corsair  inlove.gif  this plane  tounge2.gif and Sa 321 helicopter wink_o.gif

Hehe, all the work of others by the look of it. I remember that Archangel well.   whistle.gif

these addons have need one agreement, if you want to release them one day. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]and I don't care where it came from.

because you are not an addon maker who spent hours on 1 model icon_rolleyes.gif

So what? Chances are that it won't get seen in the English forums.. Personally, I'd rather have several versions of an add-on from various people, in case "perfect F117 absolute complete" is not really the case..

No offense, but the F117 from the guy i mean, really looks x-times better than a tried-to-import from a old OFP Model.

Also i have the opposite opinion of yours - i don't think we need to reinvent the wheel every time, in others words: Its a waste of time to make a model X times.

Picture:

http://www.legion-x.de/include/bilder/Addonworkshop/tsf.jpg

He said he will release it probably at 7th of this month, and yes you will see it here or at least at Armaholic.com, because the german Arma-players are the biggest bunch of all Arma-Players wink_o.gif

Best Regards, Christian

No offense, but the F117 from the guy i mean, really looks x-times better than a tried-to-import from a old OFP Model.

Also i have the opposite opinion of yours - i don't think we need to reinvent the wheel every time, in others words: Its a waste of time to make a model X times.

Picture:

http://www.legion-x.de/include/bilder/Addonworkshop/tsf.jpg

He said he will release it probably at 7th of this month, and yes you will see it here or at least at Armaholic.com, because the german Arma-players are the biggest bunch of all Arma-Players wink_o.gif

Best Regards, Christian

Hmm, couple of things to say in response to this.. Firstly, why bag someone who appears to be learning how to create addons? There's nowhere near the number of addon makers for Arma as there are for other games, even OFP. Secondly, I've seen screenshots of WIP addons before, and read about "release dates" and for some reason they never get released. I'll believe it when I see it..

I don't think it's rather fair to post work that is not yours. People might get the wrong impression and think it's yours. At least write down the creator of the the addon, like for example, the F-8 belongs to MrKooker.

this one really ressembles some old ofp f-117.....

the other nighthawk in the link looks alright...

but it shouldnt have violet screens...

theyre actually tinted yellow because of the gold gritting placed to scatter radar signals...

You really need to get permissions before you show pics and attempt to claim its your work or people will get annoyed.

I don't think it's rather fair to post work that is not yours. People might get the wrong impression and think it's yours. At least write down the creator of the the addon, like for example, the F-8 belongs to MrKooker.

It's worse that "not fair"; it's downright disingenuous and

dishonest! Declaring the identity of the original artist (and

giving evidence of their license to use it, when possible)

should be mandatory.

I'd have thought that an F117 of all things would be an ideal

project for a beginner to try, from scratch. The flat, faceted

construction and overall black colour scheme would make it

relatively simple to model, unwrap and texture. I wish the

things I'm trying to make were as simple.

You didn't learn anything with the P-90, did you?

You didn't learn anything with the P-90, did you?

Doesn´t seem so band.gif

Gotta admit though i´d be stunned if someone converted the best (i.e. most longed for) OFP vehicles over to ArmA,

with proper permissions of course - that Antonov by Konyak would be a good start *hint hint*

it's just for me a training to learn how to work in O2

but import addon from ofp it's possible ... wink_o.gif

why original addons creators for ofp don't convert to arma ?

why original addons creators for ofp don't convert to arma ?

Gumbo ate them gumbo_hx3.gif