Sign in to follow this  
hotshotmike1001

New g-36k pack

multi thread hum Mike sort it out pm an admin and ask for other threads to be closed/deleted or they will lock this up and we dont wont that do we

To be honest I hate installers for ArmA addons as they leave a lot of unnecessary marks behind like registry keys etc. However I wonder what program you use to make the installer.

Ok folks lets take 5.

Thomas Ryan you are treading a fine line by almost (arguably) discussing how the board is moderated. Which is an infraction of the forums rules. Consider this a first and last warning before a WL.

To suggest nephilim or any other, has "favour" over an above other user on these forums is questioning the integrity of the Moderation team, so let me make this really clear. That kind of statement will not be tolerated, and again a repeat will result in a WL and a PR.

nephilim I am very confident you would not appreciate similar comments for any work you have done. Tone it down.

Stay on topic.

Thanks  smile_o.gif

To be honest I hate installers for ArmA addons as they leave a lot of unnecessary marks behind like registry keys etc.

Agreed. I will not download nor use anything with an installer. I don't trust them.

By the way,

rofl.gif

Hm... I see...

Well, please delete my account then. Ban me, add the 5 warning levels, ok.

Have fun putting all those red boxes under my name. Kthxbye... band.gif

I suggest you re read my post, then decide again whether you wish to remain a member of the forums.

Agreed. I will not download nor use anything with an installer. I don't trust them.

Same here wink_o.gif

Some people need to take a chill pill and calm down. Even if it is copy and pasted it's still appreciated by some people, remember not everyone has the time, programs or know how to make such add-ons.

Thanks for the G36's, I'm having great fun shooting these things pistols.gif

I second that, & if i my say well said buddy i could not have said it better.

Mike,

Can you please release these with out the installer, just the .pbo? Or give someone permission to do so?

Yup, these aren't realistic but neither is the game. Of course, that is only my personal feeling. I have fun playing ArmA, I can't say the same for Stan or Iraq. Those places were hell. Maybe I'm just a wimp though. wink_o.gif

Why there are like 4 thread of the same thing?

And i agree, i don't like this, there is only parts of weapons glued to a G36.

Alos, it sound like a M4

And i agree, i don't like this, there is only parts of weapons glued to a G36.

Alos, it sound like a M4

By the way they are only models & in fact most models for most games that have only attachments now days, like as you said glued lol.

Correct me if i am wrong but isn't that how models are made in the first place like gluing together,and like its only a game and people should respect other peoples hard work & time involved no matter how little time or work it takes to make them..

And yes Manzilla im sure he can do that for you bud np.

And yes Manzilla im sure he can do that for you bud np.

I'm not sure about that but I hope so. I've asked him before with his other release but he didn't seem too keen on the idea.

So they are only reassembled weapons from Arma? I wish it would say that. Some more details/info please.

If its not NEW addons then why label the topic as NEW addons? You need to state where these come from !

Some people need to take a chill pill and calm down. Even if it is copy and pasted it's still appreciated by some people, remember not everyone has the time, programs or know how to make such add-ons.

Thanks for the G36's, I'm having great fun shooting these things pistols.gif

Ignorance is bliss, I have no idea what you are talking about when you say copy and paste... This looks like a new model to me :/

@G_H_Play_AKA_BOSS

well sure they are glued on in a 3d file..

but in RL you need attachment points or rails to attach these things

or use gaffa tape...

but neither did mike do

besides that, why do you need to adjustment knobs of an m4/m16 iron sight on a g36?..

its BS..

@hypno toad

take a closer look

its a new model yes.... copied together from original bis files...

o.m.g.

i found 3 topics links about this addon of "something-like" G36C ?

moderator sleeps ? in my browser i see 3 topics "new g-36 pack" "new guns" "pack, all in one"

Quote[/b] ]and people should respect other peoples hard work & time involved no matter how little time or work it takes to make them..

I really would like to, but sorry, the addon is science fiction, not properly done and a bit overpromoted. I can´t understand how someone can be totally delighted by something like that.

It´s at best science fiction with a C-movie budget.

Get real.

What´s next ? ACOG at a tank barrel ? yay.gif

o.m.g.

i found 3 topics links about this addon of "something-like" G36C ?

moderator sleeps ? in my browser i see 3 topics "new g-36 pack" "new guns" "pack, all in one"

Yes big surprise moderators sleep, instead of whining in here take the time to use report post to a moderator and as soon as a moderator is online they'll get the report.

Quote[/b] ]Agreed. I will not download nor use anything with an installer. I don't trust them.

I absolutely second that. That goes for mods and TCs also. Not downloading ANY installer shit. That's in fact the biggest drawback for me. But I understand why Nephilim's flaming. It's not very sophisticated work done here. But hey, all his released "gun packs" are not. Or am I wrong?